youtu.be/NlrDirTqcGs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RHRC184WqD0
youtube.com/watch?v=yGLzpt3caHw
youtube.com/watch?v=AkSZGXmuvIo
youtube.com/watch?v=kdXiburHUQg
youtube.com/watch?v=cwkK5-ibYcw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do we have a picture of paul mcartney?

Nothing in late night will ever beat the cold open where him and lauren graham do an erotic puppet skit for 6 minutes.

LAST NAME EVER, FIRST NAME GREATEST

i miss this show so much

i wish his radio show had video on youtube

Nothing in late night will ever be as good as Craig

Or the one time he gets harrison ford on and they literally talk about obscure airplanes for 15 minutes.
Or the week that metallica was his house bamd just because they liked him.
Or the fact that tim meadows used to pretty much do skits for scale because it was fun.
Or the prince andrew skits
Or the tim caine skits
Or the fact he would invite literal whos on that he liked
Or the desmond tutu interview

There will never be another late night host like him. It's sad when jimmy "make your kids cry" kimmel is the best we have.

Nothing that Fallon, Colbert, or those two other guys can top Craig just reading fan mail with Geoff

Great television, or the greatest television?
>youtube.com/watch?v=qAHSUTB5BJc&t=17s

I remember watching this when it original aired on TV. This was most likely the last thing on TV that made me laugh the hardest.

The flirting is all staged.

WHO'S AT THE DOOR

You eever been to cleveland, geoff? How'd you get there?

Holy shit i just remembered the time he got tom hanks on and tom was such a fan he had all the regular jokes memorized and he did the cleveland steamer joke faster than craig could say it.

ITS A HORSE YOU FUCKING WANKER!

>The flirting is all staged.

Almost like he was charming, personable and funny, combined with enough creative control that he could feature his talent.

Kinda glad he didn't want the big job. Would have sucked the fun out of him.

That's the Catch 22 of Craig, he was so good because he was laboring in relative obscurity, but at the same time, big exposure would have ruined him. At least we got to watch the show as it was.

Where do you watch episodes of this? I fucking loved it everytime I saw it, but I saw so little of this show.

never found this nugget funny

The archive m80
youtube.com/channel/UCyGzp9qxI4tJqXT62h54CTg/videos

There's 2 sad truths every boy must come to learn 'fore he becomes a man.
1.wrestling is fake
2. Ferguson was not actually that good with women

thaNK YOU

Reminder that Craig Ferguson actually did this on national television:

youtu.be/NlrDirTqcGs

He used to have a youtube channel where he would post whole shows, probably just to spite cbs. Also, the cbs website itself had all his shows for free. But ive seen them all so i dunno if they are still up. I just watch the last show and weep

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RHRC184WqD0

I must warn ye lads, it's a rough one

>Replaced with James "LET'S SING ALL THE TIME THE AMERICANS LOVE THAT" Corden

I hear the Poms hate him as much as I do, is that true?

don't know anyone that watches Corden, not even my mom and that carpool shit seems right up her alley desu

yeah man my dad an hero 2 years ago soon, he was 53

fuck

>tfw Craig & Geoff are gone
>All we have now is shitty ass Colbert, Conan and Fallon

Didn't Corden get BTFO by Patrick Stewart?

As great as he was being funny I think the best stuff he did was when he was serious and spoke from the heart

youtube.com/watch?v=yGLzpt3caHw

Conan is actually good though

His best stuff is when he travels somewhere.
youtube.com/watch?v=AkSZGXmuvIo

Conan hasn't been good in 7 years now. Since his last good writers quit. Conan is just a sad clown willing to debase himself. It was his writers that made him funny. The last actual funny person on late night is kimmel, and hes really just super mean while smiling, not funny.

Too bad drew is loving price is right. When drew hosted late late he was almost as good as craig.

This thread is an emotional rollercoaster

If Conan can't write his own jokes then how come the best seasons of the Simpsons and SNL are when he was writing?

>tfw you're a drunk and you can't sober up
fucking hell man

Conan had virtually nothing to do with prime snl, although ge did write a few memorable skits. Yes he wrote prime simpsons.

But hosting a talk show is about being quick and witty. Connan relies on going "dooooiiing" and shaking his head.

Conan still has pretty good monologues and ocasionally a good sketch, but its nothing like the old days when amy wrote it. And hes alwaysbeen the absolute worst interviewer. Hes letterman teir socially retarded, but atleast letterman embraced it. Connan does 6th grade sight gag humor when the pretty girl gets him flustered.

Well, not staged but actresses obviously go knowing how Craig does his show and will be more relaxed with that sort of shit. Also, some reactions seem really difficult to stage and most of the wit is spontaneous.

Conan is definitely better than Kimmel, though.

Not really, it was actually just a really awkward exchange where they both got really upset and passive-aggressively tried to insult the other hurtfully, both getting offended.
They aired a TV spot or something a while after to reassure people that they didn't hate each other because of it

I disagree. Kimmel is a hate filled little man, and most of his skits are stupid. But he is far quicker, wit wise, than conan.

every episode is literal fire snepia

This is the joke... this is circa 2017

fuck, It's a shitty joke

fuck you and die bring back my craigy ferg
shit
people actually watch this garbage
anger

>farmer farmer farmer
>what's your father do?
>mah father's passed
>*cracks up*

kek

All their shows are still somehow shitter than this this frail little gay leprechaun.

i was laughing already but when he gets into costume fucking killed me

>le epic flirt man

Ferguson was always shit.

I miss this show so much. I watch random interviews with guests i like on youtube sometimes.

Imogen Poots one made me lmao.

Ofc the women are informed before going on what they'll talk about. But with many he has good chemistry and know them. They like it.

Like the ones with Brit Marling are amazing and she loves it. There are countless more. All the scottish/british makes for xtreme bants. McAvoy, Butler, Mcgregor, Gervais, Eve, Blunt etc

Didn't he get another show after the late late show? Is it still on?

Hes a gameshow host and has a radio show on XM now. The gameshow is usually on really late on a local station

nothing it late night will ever be good

In this thread... I will be the cluegiver!
(bagpipes playing)

YOU'RE A RACIST!

His jokes was a hit and miss in the 2008 writers strike

I hope you die soon.

>that time Larry King was the robot
youtube.com/watch?v=kdXiburHUQg

I miss craig

this show was proof all you need to be successful as a woman is to smile, act dumb, bite your lip and bat your eyelashes.

>it says here you like riding horses
>what else do you like to ride?
>*guest pauses and looks shocked at the audience*
>*cheering*
>wouldn't you like to know?
>wouldn't i like to see?
>*awkward silence*
>so tell me about your husband, is he good?

I watch that show every day.

Also, he has a show called Join or die, and each episode starts with a monologue which is excellent.

Because Conan was working there while John Schwarzwelder was putting out gold. If you watch the dvd commentary on golden age Simpsons, Matt Groening will usually point out Schwartzwelder's jokes.

I remember he kept putting up the picture of the guy who had sex with George Michael in a forest

AY CARAMBA

cheers to that, hopefully one day things will get better for all of us

thats just because he likes people

I didn't really like Beth the character but she was banging and decent enough for Craig to work off of her.

He had the right mix of self deprecation to seem non-threatening and confidence when he wanted to put on the charm.

He pretty much stole his latest wife from another guy at a party through sheer charisma.

It reaaly is a joke though.

youtube.com/watch?v=cwkK5-ibYcw

Australian here. I once turned on the Sup Forums at midnight and this guy was on. Literally the saddest, most pathetic, most uninspired show that has such support. Watching this, and knowing so many Americans love it and think it is genuinely funny, helped convince me that Americans as a whole are a borderline retarded people and that idiocracy isn't far off the mark

t. abo

Why don't more people know about his radio show?

No. I hate James Cordon, but that clip came across as Patrick Stewart picking on him for no reason.

I'm Australian and it looks pretty funny. I'm also smarter than you (:

he has a radio show!?

It's only been on the air for like, 15 weeks. It's on SiriusXM, so you have to be a subscriber, but yeah, it's pretty good.

I'm funnier than all these guys

well fuck.