Pit bulls make up only 6% of the dog population...

>Pit bulls make up only 6% of the dog population, but they’re responsible for 68% of dog attacks and 52% of dog-related deaths since 1982, according to research compiled by Merritt Clifton, editor of Animals 24-7, an animal-news organization that focuses on humane work and animal-cruelty prevention.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/2891180/kfc-and-the-pit-bull-attack-of-a-little-girl/
niagarafallsreporter.com/Stories/2015/JAN27/pitb.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

inb4 black people

God I fucking hate the attitude of the owners of these dogs. Walking your toddler down the street and this thing runs up and attacks it.
"Oh your toddler shouldn't have startled it, your fault!"
Literally Dindus of the dog world

fuck off. Post a statistic showing their owners race and we will know for sure.

pit-bull owner detected.

Also, nigger detected.

I do think they are the most violent dog breed. Oddly enough, they are usually owned by Blacks or Latinos, right? Really makes me think.

low IQ posters detected

THEY
DIN
DO
NUFFIN'

LOW TEST POSTER DETECTED

>nigger breed developed solely to fight in a nigger sport acts like a nigger

Must be one of those coincidences I keep hearing about...

You got that the wrong way around:
Niggers are of average lower IQ than whites.

But hey, I get it. It must be hard for you with a pit-bull, black skin and low IQ to understand this.

Got a link? It's good to have ammo for these "pit bulls are sweeter and more gentle than kittens" psychopaths.

Putbulls are niggers confirmed

your low IQ is showing by your lack of reading comprehension and lack of convergent intelligence.

Raised by loving caring owners, these dogs are just as sweet and harmless as any dog.

Same thing goes for black kids.

I'd like to see a stat for how many of these "dangerous" pits are owned by blacks in cities

There's a lot of Pitbull loving women in Australia. I like being very frank to them that I believe their dogs should be sezied by the government and put down for being dangerous, no exceptions.

I don't actually want that to happen, but it's funny how shocked these leftie anti-gun cunts are when it's their special thing at threat from wowsers.

This is simply false. Those who would have you believe that a dog couldn't have a genetic predisposition to such a simple behavior (get really pissed off and bite), somehow accept that more complex behavior like herding could be bred into a dog.

The cognitive dissonance is stunning.

>Got a link? It's good to have ammo for these "pit bulls are sweeter and more gentle than kittens" psychopaths.

Sure.

time.com/2891180/kfc-and-the-pit-bull-attack-of-a-little-girl/

GAS THE PITS RACE WARS NOW

Seriously though, those shitty attack dogs should be exterminated, their race has no reason to exist except attacking people at random, just like niggers and sandniggers really.

But all dogs have that behavior - you piss off a dog and it will bite you (unless it is EXTREMELY well trained)

There's no dissonance here friend, I'm just saying what I know. I know pitbulls that are not violent at all unless you provoke them

a common kikebook tactic that pro-pits post is some statistic from the big dog breeder association & animal control that the highest number of attacks ACTUALLY come from chihuahuas, Jack Russell terriers, and some other toy breed. You know what? I'll take a hundred bites from a chihuahua, I'll let my kid take a hundred bites from a toy terrier, because at worst you lose a finger or toe. At least we're not getting our necks wrenched off by a pit bull.

>inb4 b-but mah doggy din du nuffins yet

The statistics don't bear this out.

But let's assume you are correct. Let's assume pit bulls don't express violent behavior more quickly or easily than other dogs. What's the difference when it does happen? The pit does WAY more damage than a poodle or a labrador.

Golden Retrievers are the GOAT breed, total bros

Nope. You're too stupid to live.

>this pit isn't attacking me right now your statistics don't mean anything

#notallpitbulls

Pits bite without warning because fuck you that's why.

Pit bulls were bred to kill other dogs.

The pit bull is quicker to anger than other dogs, due to their high level of the neurotransmitter L-tyrosine. Pit bulls are more tenacious; their attacks last for 15 minutes or longer, and nothing—blows, kicks, sticks, or whipped by hoses—can stop them because of their insensitivity to pain. This has to do with brain chemistry. The body releases endorphins as a natural painkiller. Pit bulls generate higher levels of the endorphins.

Most dogs warn you before they attack, growling or barking. The pit bull attacks without warning. Most dogs bow to signal they want to frolic. The pit bull may follow a playful bow with a lethal assault.

niagarafallsreporter.com/Stories/2015/JAN27/pitb.html

pit bulls are cute, but i wouldn't trust one

>not German Shephard or Border Collie

>not australian kelpie

>owning a non-german race

>tfw no Australian Blue Heeler

>owning a small dog

look at my wiener

He dindu nuffin, he a gud boi

They fucking smell.

All dogs smell. That's how they track things.

finally this gets posted

Comparing animals to niggers

Oh wait......

They're ferret dogs, what do you expect

Dachshund smells like rotten fish.

Rat-Terrier masterrace reporting in

The Breed of Peace should be illegal frankly.

There's no reason anymore to have a dog bred for baiting and fighting. It's too much of a risk.

>Pit bulls were bred to kill other dogs

Pit bulls were bred as bull-baiting dog—a dog that was bred to bite and hold bulls, bears and other large animals around the face and head.

At least get your fucking facts straight faggot

In england two centuries ago perhaps.

Blacks were bred pick cotton.

The neighbors had a "nice" pitbull that one day decided to leap the fence and kill our old blind golden retriever who was taking a piss.

Breed of peace

It's all in how they are raised, just like niggers.

I hope it was put down.

>Rottweiler
No thanks

Its both, just like blacks. They are owned by poor people and thugs so they are more violent, and they are more aggressive naturally. The result is the overwhelming statistic of violence with them. Who gives a shit? Guns kill people every day they don't seem too hated on this board.

>Guns kill people

They don't.

>guns
>killing people

I have never seen a wild gun kill anyone without human intervention.

>dog bred to have aggressive tendencies is aggressive

WOAH HOLYYYYYYYY SHIIIIIIIIIT. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?

SHIT GUYS, WHY DID MY PET CROCODILE ATTACK ME?

>pit bull isn't a recognized dog breed.

Accidental gun death outnumbers death by dog attack by 20x. If you don't like pitbulls, don't fucking get one.

I don't like the idea of euthanizing all pitbulls because I'm an american and like dogs too much, but breeding pitbulls needs to be made illegal. Owning non-fixed pitbulls or a mut with a lot of pitbull in it as well

>live in big "diverse" city in northeast
>get pitbull
>thugs literally cross the street to get away from me when I'm walking my dog
>fiance can go where she pleases at night with dog

These dogs scare the shit out of minorities, tell me the downside again?

Cite the source you greasy fuck

> Mistaken I identity

Mutts get labeled as pitbulls all the time. If it looks like some kind of bully, they call it a pit.
There are instances of bulldogs, boxers, dogos, and so on. They will often be labeled as pitbulls when they aren't. A visual examination is the factor.

Pitbull attack numbers of way over exaggerated

obviously it has nothing to do with breeding and genetics but its because the society forces Pitbulls into poverty and forces them to violence

its not their fault

I bought one just like the one in the picture a few days ago.

>owning dogs

cats are superior in every way

> Believing horror stories
> Scared of a dog breed
Niggers make them mean. I have two pitbulls. Never bit anyone. The most loyal and affectionate dogs I have ever had, the love nothing more than to meet new people.

Maybe you need to blame the nigs that raise EVERY dog they get to be mean. They unfortunately like dogs that appear to be pitbulls.

Leave it to pol to be pussy reactionaries.

This.

L O L

shit, I thought it was clever...

You might aswell pay some nigger with a gun to protect you, the chances of getting backstabbed are about the same.

>fiance can go where she pleases at night with dog

Already see the news article of a woman killed by her own dog.

tfw when black magic casts a glamour to turn their dog into a pitbull's appearance

Pit bulls can be good dogs, the problem is that they are dogs that were fucking made to be small & muscular with good jaw strength and an INCREDIBLE tenacity (e.g. will continue doing what they're doing on stumps or broken legs) and an incredible drive to please the owner.

Some pit bulls are nice, but at their core they were bred to attack other animals and when they are upset/confused or angry they can go after other dogs/animals and humans.

>t. mudslime

>tell me the downside again?

You're basically half nigger now. Is your wife's name Laquisha?

Fun fact: Pit bulls and some other dogs are completely banned in Norway because of their "dangerous genetics", not making this shit up

>t. Alberto Barbadosa

we dont have a (fill in the blank) problem, we have a nigger problem.

Those are brat-weilers

Look at him with that kill face on.

The odds of her being attacked are far lower than us being hurt by my gun. If you are that afraid of dogs you are either a pussy or black.

Half nigger because of the dog or the city? White fiance