/brit/

/fuccboi/

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/education/2017/07/19/labour-retracts-tuition-fees-pledge-angela-rayner-says-no-plans/
youtube.com/watch?v=mFMWLwn51Qg
youtube.com/watch?v=yrD599PgGmg
youtube.com/watch?v=NVe6fC4Af-w
instagram.com/p/BcM1zHqAFRy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Want to stick my penis in a woman lads

pooed

/anime/

state of me

bit gay lad

>pledges populist nonsense to try and get elected
>fails
>well i didn't mean it anyway

soros just wired me 20 LTC to defend him on /brit/
what should i buy with it, thinking i should get a pizza

you're actually the biggest corbyn arselicking mong I've ever seen

Corbyn said this

"First of all, we want to get rid of student fees altogether,” Corbyn told NME. “We’ll do it as soon as we get in, and we’ll then introduce legislation to ensure that any student going from the 2017-18 academic year will not pay fees. They will pay them, but we’ll rebate them when we’ve got the legislation through – that’s fundamentally the principle behind it."

Mr Corbyn added: “I don’t see why those that had the historical misfortune to be at university during the £9,000 period should be burdened excessively compared to those that went before or those that come after. I will deal with it.”

and then came this telegraph.co.uk/education/2017/07/19/labour-retracts-tuition-fees-pledge-angela-rayner-says-no-plans/

it's a pretty open and shut case he lied to get voters and you feel for it and now you're doubling down to save face and it just makes you look like an even bigger mong. Just admit you were wrong you'll feel a lot better.

me too lad

I remember when i freshly arrived from Sup Forums and actually thought it was fun to argue with strangers in /brit/ about politics. Didn't understand why people told me to shut the fuck up.

Now I fucking get it. Shut the fuck up you boring, worthless, stuck-up cunts.

jews get a lot of undeserved hate 2bh

Love a bit of leftypol posting me. It fun to see the red pills very quickly lose their "I'm wise on more levels than you can possibly imagine" veneer.

America needs to kick the shitskined hispanics out before it becomes a fucking shithole like Mexico

wish I had some boobs to play with

supporting corbyn is trump and brexit tier of delusional populism

schlomo

i assumed soros was a jew because of his vast influence and power

Hate these lefty antisemites oy vey racemix with black women
right I'll just go and spend my soros-shekels at the paki takeaway lads.

>jews get a lot of undeserved hate 2bh

you mean mélenchon tier

WACKEY BRUCE

>triple the tuition fees
>universities don't get any better

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes

imagine actually supporting Corbyn lmao

Oh sweaty, I have already responded to those quote. Try to keep up.

the romans were black

BR2049 & Killing Of A Sacred Deer were fantastic films. Best this year

Dunkirk and Wind River were also ok

>delusional populism

Reminder if you havent seen The Inbetweeners you dont belong here
youtube.com/watch?v=mFMWLwn51Qg

My university got a lot more on campus accommodation.... didn't get any more tutors or lecture halls though..

Don't find black women attractive at all lads. It's weird, I can tell when a black woman IS attractive, but my willy just doesn't seem to agree. I'll look at them and feel nothing. Same way with all non-whites desu.

Any lads in here fancy talking about something other than politics, such as the punisher series on netflix for example, just recently finished it

THE HUMAN MISERY IN ITS FULLEST EXPRESSION.........THE AUTHOR OF THIS POST...........A HATEFULL IRISH, FRUSTRATED, JEALOUS, WITH INFERIORITY COMPLEX LIKE MANY OF YOU, THAT CANNOT FIND ANOTHER WAY TO EXPRESS AND VENT THEIR OWN UNHAPPINESS OF A POOR DEVIL REDUCED TO WASTE. !!!!!!!!!!! DAS HURTS !!! Already what they would say, the IRA, the terrorist branch of the irish

IRA: THE IRISH WANTS to BE RACIALLY ENGLISH AND CULTURALLY SCOTTISH. With what valid argument can the poor and sad irish author of this post refute me?. THE ONE WHO GIVES LAUGHTER TO US IS YOU AND YOUR POOR ODIOUS LIFE. THE IRISH, as said by many notable people, Is A SHIT REJECTED BY EVERY RACE in THE WORLD, FROM the INDIGENOUS, WHITE , ASIAN, JEWISH, TO MUSLIMS, ETC AND therefore, THERE is NOTHING IN IRELAND OF VALUE OR IMPORTANCE, THE ONLY EXPORT THAT IRELAND GIVES THE WORLD IS THE IRISH: A CLUMSY, SMELLY UGLY SUBHUMAN. THE IRISH CUISINE? SOME POTATOES THAT THEY CAN'T EVEN GROW!!! AN IRELAND THAT IS ALREADY CONDEMNED, POOR, AND DISGUSTING

Yeah okay.

It's shit.

FUCK OFF NIGGERSPAMMER

>youtube.com/watch?v=yrD599PgGmg

are Tsukasa lads

hard to say beto is retarded when he does posts like that

My uni built more campus accomodation, but its exclusively for super-rich cunts with Mummy and Daddy paying their way. Literally entire studio flats, 5 grand a term.

Thank you based Tories.

I actually like the niggerspammer
just like seeing slags actually, not asians though

Thoughts on soy?

it's shit, netflix is shit and your pics are shit

it's because they look more like apes than humans

>Londoners

TOIL ALL DAY, SLAVE AWAY, DON'T FORGET TO PRAY, 5(FIVE) TIMES A DAY

I'm just not me when I haven't had my soy

Post more nogs

That picture fucks my head. Spitting image of a girl I went to school with. I had to analyse the face for a solid thirty seconds. Eerily similar appearance.

I thought the fella made quite a good Castle and that detective was fit but the story wasn't as compelling as it could have been. we didn't get any of the moral ambiguity we usually get from the punisher

alri

you don't like any shows on netflix? what do you watch?

>it's because they look more like apes than humans

>me enjouh mahvel shows make me feel smurt its all cunnekted

i go through "phases" of bisexuality
sometimes im in a gay mood, sometimes im in a straight mood, most of the time im somewhere inbetween

the problem is I have a GF right now and I'm just beginning to go into a really gay mood and I'm worried i won't be able to find her attractive for the next month or so

advice??

Mine too, they built it over this massive field people used for all their hip Frisbee games and shit.

And yeah it was all super expensive, it was basically done up to look like a trendy town centre.

why does incest produce gremlins

Unironically have the opposite problem. Don't really like non-whites, but my willy is obsessed with them.

i watch films

She kind of reminds me of someone I know too, but I can't remember who. Maybe she just has a generic look

anal

i'm sure there's loads of reasons why /brit/ despise it because it's marvel but the punisher is fucking brutal. there's a scene where he scrapes some guys face all the way down a broken mirror. not much gore makes me grimose but that did make me do a wince

tfw there are commies posting in this thread right now

What uni?

pretend she's a twink when fucking her doggy style in the ass

niggerspammer is the biggest politics poster in /brit/
every time he posts he race baits everyone and changes the topic to race related and identity politics and lefties like him love stirring the pot
and he knows he's doing it
one of the worst posters /brit/ has ever had in its history honestly and I don't say that lightly

Hertfordshire

I'D LIKE TO TALK ABOUT THE JOYS OF SNORTING MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF COCAINE PLEASE

>asian hair

He's also a complete normie.

3D girls? no thanks

they should be in bed they have to get up in 8 hours for school

imagine living in a tiny mud hut. don't think we really know how good we have it

youtube.com/watch?v=NVe6fC4Af-w

mate was just talking to one in the last thread they are here lmao

want if i want her to fuck me though

do normie girls find pegging gross?

I know I'm saying they need to get to bed they have school tomorrow

it's ok user, we all know you're too smart for tv shows

French films?

so many broken arms

yeah ok lad, so what did you think of the punisher

never done it, is it good?

>me lahk mahvel movees un netfleex shows

in a bit of a conundrum lads
i'm attracted to someone that i need to stay in a purely platonic professional relationship with, and i think she likes me back

probably dropped out of school because it rewards indivudal hardwork

Now i know who is attacking Jeremy Corbyn here

just break up with her - she will never respect you as a man again after she pegs your ass like a bitch

Uh, no sweetie

Time for bed for leftypol, we've got a hard day of intellectual toil tomorrow in our fulfilling careers working towards improving the world with our technical and scientific prowess

Let's leave the rorkes to stew in their own retardation

where do you get all your pictures from

I love the anger people have a normies here, seriously who gives a shit about what deano and the lads get up to? If men are supported for wearing stockings, why try to meme about that to feel somewhat elitist, why not just embrace the fact that we live in a society where you can basically act however you want and no one will give a shit?

thread is really shite tonight

What would be more problematic?

A girl telling her boyfriend she is bisexual?

Or a guy telling his girlfriend he is bisexual?

good films doesn't matter where they're from

Germanics were the subhumans of the roman empire

FONT

so apparently going to secondary school is now a "fulfilling career"

howling

I am in love, lads.

instagram.com/p/BcM1zHqAFRy/
That cheerful honest smile. No homo. Is he still single and available?

is most of /brit/ college students? not many posters the past week

>all the alt right people are just controlled opposition
theres no hope for western civilisation is there

met a new girl recently after 4 months of feeling shit post-breakup, which happened to coincide with my ex reaching out at the same time and suddenly acting all interested. why does this always fucking happen

fuck lads, my head is telling me not to do anything with my ex but i know it's futile to resist and it'll all end up in flames

hello?

is there anybody in there?

Couldn't agree more.

>90% of "sources" are one guy

why?

mental that jocks don't have to pay for uni but we do