New episode is on now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EVqyxwTJIYY
itunes.apple.com/app/not-hotdog/id1212457521
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jared nearly stabbed that blood boy.

did really no one watch this?

>threads barely get replies

whew is this show dead on Sup Forums now?

Best episode of the season imo. The Erlich/Monica scenes were especially great.
It's hard to compete with Twin Peaks.

try r/siliconvalley

oh it was a good ep then? i felt like last week was more solid than people reacted but the plot didnt progress at all which was a little annoying

The live threads are always dead. You have to wait until everyone pirates the show later on.

Danesh was given more lines. The show became unwatchable

Yeah, there's definitely more plot development, some of it was expected expected but some of it caught me off guard. Middleditch seems to be having fun with Richard being a bit more explosive this season too.

fucking Blood Boy!

Aryan blood boy

OMG i just love this show more and more It literally shits on all the sentimentality TV tropes

>bloodboy
more like buttboy amirite? xDDD

Mike Judge is a fucking genius

Cosmic Psychic Vampires
youtube.com/watch?v=EVqyxwTJIYY

This show is fucking garbage and Mike Judge's bland shit only stands out because of the unfathomably low quality of most other shows and entertainment.

*tips fedora*

*too out of breath to tip fedora*

Mansplaining

Wait, this isn't the season opener? How many episodes am I behind?

>watching DUDE 4 UNFUNNY DUDES ONE OF WHOM WAS ON THE OFFICE, ONE OF WHOME IS A SPIC, ONE OF WHOM IS IN THE NEW EMOJI MOVIE, AND ONE OF WHOM IS IN A SERIES OF SHITTY NEW VERIZON COMMERCIALS LMAO unironically

hop in your car, drive to the nearest highway, speed up to 110, then jump out of the car

I thought Gavin Belson was about to jump off a cliff when he was on the phone to Richard

He's too much of a narcissist to actually kill himself.

I HATE PUSSY IN THIS SHOW RREEEE

>When you get sent biggest dick pic of all

monica is too pretty

an underwhelming episode

the monica scenes were somehow the funniest

They either need to get rid of raviga or bring monica into the main group because using them as an A/B story hasn't helped at all, it's mostly just an unfunny waste of time and female peter is just terribly unfunny. She has no comedic timing at all.

its dead to me
I tried my best to ignore the sjw shit but that whole "privileged whitey" lawyer scene after the hawaiian party was the final straw for me
shame because I did enjoy some episodes from early seasons

>tfw to intelligent to ever make an app and get funding

Yeah, I was kinda looking forward to Monica joining the team after last season, and I was really looking forward to the Richard/Gavin team too. The show has a weird way of completely blueballing the viewer but still being rewarding imo. I also think Laurie's actress can have comedic timing, the writers are just trying to recreate a character that can't be recreated with her.

>its a "former enemies team up" season
>no wait no its not

I watched 1 episode of this after GoT a couple years ago to see what the deal was.

>Giant Evil Mega Corp presents a new streaming service.
>They fuck it up because they are evil and cut corners.

>Small hipster company hears about it.
>Quirky hot girl randomly has programmed her own super l337 streaming service by herself. -----kill me
Small hipster company uses quirky girl's code to beat the evil mega corp just in time for the episode to end.

NEVER AGAIN

What show are you talking about? Because that's not how anything went down in silicon Valley

Season 2, Episode 6 "Homicide".

Show has really dropped off season by season, probably because they do the same concept every season and characters don't change

i love the show but save the last meme carrot, thats exactly how the first 2.5 seasons played out

Nope, it's TBBT for cable tv, just a bunch of autists and a dumb poo, bland stale humor. At least TBBT has a canned laughter going.
You know if this were real the room would smell like burnt rubber, onions and rotten cottage cheese, oh and I forgot curry armpit sweat.

>to

I thought so too, but what he did actually makes more sense

Monica is a giant retard this season. What the fuck are they doing?

Lemme fix this for you:

>its a "former enemies team up" season
>team falls apart because the antagonist is just too much of a colossal dick to work with

LOLOL

>His blood is flowing through my veins Richard, make this right.

Massively disappointing episode. At least we got too see Monica which is always nice

Gavin high on young blood was priceless.

>it's a Laurie Bream episode

its two deep for you

>hahahah le O(log n) time complexity for binary search
No shit, this is elementary.

How, I liked it better than last episode.

The dumbest character on the show, nobody with her way of speaking and autism would be in her position.

I like the show, but this character takes me out of it completely, even with all the other shit going on.

enjoyed this episode, I will miss Gavin if he has been written out the show but seems sure he will be absent for a while at least

Jared is the best thing in this show

They would if they were efficient enough, she's not ultimate ceo, she's one of the main partners and can be removed as was shown in this episode.

she's just meant to be symbolic of a executive who is not very personable or overt i wouldnt read too much into it

she would not function irl and neither would most of the shenanigans that occur in the show, most of the characters are caricatures

i work in Silicon Valley and you're a fucking moron

there are literally no end of woman and men that behave like her that are in upper management

she's literally the 2nd most authentic character, after Jared

Gilfoyle is 3rd

gold foil

Every other week I get confused about what the fuck was going on in the 13 different plots. The show was much easier to follow when I was was binging it.

itunes.apple.com/app/not-hotdog/id1212457521
>it's real

Not a chance, nobody in a position of power talks like that.

You work at Wendy's. You can talk with the big boys once you work at a real company like Intel like me.

>oh no! this conflict will get resolved in the next 10 minutes!

Yeah, that remark was TBBT-tier.