Let's get a general Ben 10 discussion going, guys. Just talk of what you thought was awesome of the old show...

Let's get a general Ben 10 discussion going, guys. Just talk of what you thought was awesome of the old show, and what you pray the new show will be about.
for Gwen, like it's for those who like gwen or loli's and shit/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IcsTA2Bp3P8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What fusions did you wish made it to the show
Personally I wished that we got XLNRG and Goopfreak.

the show is great even for its random jumps in quality through the series as a whole
i have to say omniverse was my favorite

same, Honestly for a show that was built around toys... it had some good writing.

I never liked Ben being into smoothies so much. It felt forced, also kind of sad to see Kevin suddenly stop liking sumo slammer.

I'll agree to that
it kinda felt like sonic being into chili dogs

I actually like the Omnitrix as some some sort of bio weapon that mutates the wearer in the original series.

The new one just feels too techy for me.

Well Ben seems like the kinda guy to like sweets. Kevin not liking sumo's though kinda denounced the entire reason Kevin and Ben met,

>Kevin suddenly stop liking sumo slammer.
i think some episodes of omniverse implied that he still like sumo slammers but is embarassed of liking something for children

We should start talking about Gwen.

no there is a thread up for that already

Not anymore, there isn't.
Mods seem to dislike our favourite redhead.

I can't believe I lived long enough to see both ben 10 and power puff girls get rebooted.

What if this kid is a different kid named Ben.

Any news on the reboot's release date?

then go make another one
this thread isnt for that reason

Can we make Ben a waifu?

BEN 10 IS DEAD!
youtube.com/watch?v=IcsTA2Bp3P8

>it's a Sup Forums autismmods deleted my last thread thread

check 'em user

Sup Forums mods probably don't like ben 10, shame I know but when people make entire threads based off a side character than I can't expect them to like other threads that relate

Sup Forums mods probably don't like cartoons at all

Don't forget user. 11 minute episodes. No Paul Eiding as Max, and might not have Tara voicing Ben. Humanoid Wildvine and Stinkfly.

Yes he can.

Choose the best one Sup Forums. I choose cheer Jen.

tfw the artist don't draw more Jen 10 smut

Loli Ben is cute.

He looks more shota

I'd choose 10K

I prefer the flat version.

Also, I think that the artist made a Jen 10 Four Arms other day.

Reminder that he's just back to the (mostly) original 10 -

Fourarms, Diamondhead, Heatblast, XLR8, Stinkfly, Grey Matter, Upgrade, Cannonbolt, Wildvine, and Water Hazard.

Stinkfly and Wildvine have been redesigned to be humanoid. Upgrade is now purple. XLR8 has a sharkfin for some reason. Water Hazard is now "Overflow".

Poor XLR8.

Got you covered.

Now lets talk less about waifus and more about the show.

Chances are that it will be Ben 10 GO! The executives noticed that they can do a cheap spin off and get a lot of easy money.

sorry that she's the greatest thing to ever happen

I wouldn't mind Ben 10 go. lots of fetish fuel then.

how come comic book fans say mods don't like comic books and cartoon fans say mods don't like cartoons?

Mods hate everything.

my issue issue is that it seems specifically that Ben 10 threads are hard to get going and Gwen threads are harder still and I've got to pose some weird question in Gwen threads so that they aren't removed immediately.

I don't know exactly what problem mods have with Gwen or Ben 10 but if has to do with "paedos" then they need to start dealing with all those loud house threads and misty threads on other boards.

the creators of Ben 10 should just realize she is pretty much the second coming of Jesus and make a lucky girl spin off

Mods or not people who think this would be really stupid or retarded, I mean she isnt real, shes a cartoon

I remember what someone above mods said: rules are for users, if nobody complains then its fine, so why still we have threads deleted like this?

they were cute

So she was dating Gluto before Kevin?

>disneys_the_replacements.jpeg

cuties

duh! but we all know who was truly first.

Middle one is god tier waifu.

Right they always had something special anyways

Daily reminder that Ben remake the universe and make his cousin tits bigger

Also, in the OG cartoon, during the Ben 10,000 episodes, doesn't he have a son whose mother is nowhere in sight, but Gwen is everywhere?

mayyyyyyybeee

I fucking loved the og ben 10, the new one is shit. Does anyone else remember the original series animated movie that was actually good? Also that other shit live action one, I think there was two

His son is also just a little bit darker than him
I'm pretty sure they had SOMETHING planned since the beginning

Soon to be three live action movies.

ech that is disgusting

Yes Kenny and Gwendolyn were both suppose to be Ben and Kai's kids, but for some reason they never showed her.

is that from the other movie from the original where I think grandpa mentions an alien named like sandbox or some shit?

I hate how so many of his forms had belts with the logo in omniverse, or had the logo on their chest.

Put it on their shoulder, their forehead, change it up please

They actually fucked up the canon of the show with that because in that movie Kevin was still the Antagonist but with the first reboot he's on their team

It's possible that he could have still gone bad, after all it looked like Kevin could have gone bad again after reabsorbing omnitrix powers
Ben rebooted the universe like twice, so really anything could happen
The worst retcon came from the whole "they weren't actually aliens, but experiments" with the whole plumbers kids thing

>soon to be three

Explain

Honestly it could be explained like that but they probably just overlooked that movie because it was so far in the future and in only one episode

Where is your pic from? Never seen that before

Sequel user not a reboot. The upcoming series is the first reboot the series has had.

2017 there will be a new live action Ben 10 movie.

Ken 10 episode.

For some reason as a child the first time i'see the Ken 10 episode i thought how much Gwen and Ben behave like Ken's parents maybe was because Kai wasen't present in the episode and make Gwen look like Ken maternal figure.

On the whole, I liked the Weapon 11 even if some of it was stupid.

I was disappointed that Ben was never shirtless in Omniverse, I wanted to see how his body looked in that artstyle.

user, that's OG Ben.

Cute, but bland with no details.

Now that's cute, but not shirtless sadly.

Did teen Ben have anything like this in Omniverse?

I'm not 100% sure but I don't think so. ill keep looking though.

Thanks a lot
I can't tell if you're mocking me or not, but I said Omniverse, not OG or AF Ben.

Ah back in the day, when Gwen was still hot.

I still never understood why they made them cousins and not siblings.

Is Ben most underappreciated shota?

I'm just digging through everything I got

Be happy cuz I normally would just be spamming gwen.

Ok then, thanks and please continue.

Seems to be a thing with CN and Disney in general.

>It's possible that he could have still gone bad, after all it looked like Kevin could have gone bad again after reabsorbing omnitrix powers

That sound like something Omniverse would have bringed up for lulz

>"Ben, can you help me here? Kevin got hooked up on power again and is trying to destroy the universe."
"This is the third time this month"

I did enjoy the Weapon 11 arc. My only gripe is not the retcon itself but that it retconed the human's mighty of power of doing it with aliens.

>That episode was actually written by Yuri Lowenthal himself.

Of course it is anime as fuck.

Tis about all I got, if you want a lot of gwen I can give you that though.

I want Ben to fuck me with all of his ayy dicks. No homo