Tfw obese

>tfw obese

I didn't even need to check the flag to know.

>tfw was obese for a long time
>manned up and lost 15kg (30 amerigrams) by limiting eating
>felt absolutely amazing, not out of breath anymore, cock stays rock hard for hours, started to look like regular human bean and not a puffy bag of shit
>now starting to slip again
I just get really fucking hungry, and the only way to not feel hungry is to stuff my face. It gets hard when you have to do the same battle every single day. I guess the only choice is to handcuff myself to a heater when I get hungry.

Eat less

"Just be confident bro."

Fast with me bro. Dropped 40lbs in 2 months doing alternate day fasting, mixed in a 4 day water fast in there (would have loved to keep going but didn't want have complications at work). 3 meals a day being necessary has only been a thing for 0.1% of human existence and is generally a load of bullshit. /fit/ always has a fasting thread. Throw in cardio and weights if you want but 3/4 of weight loss is diet.

I can't be the only one who has a harder time putting on weight than the opposite

just b urself lmao

this. I don't understand how fatties have such a hard time not being fat.

I've lost 80 lbs ama OP.

>tfw skeleton
i look like a meth addict

I know that feel.

you can’t just eat healthy (without feel hunger of course, not salads and tasteless shit, just healthy) and do some exercise? I mean that’s the secret of lose weight, you don’t have to be hungry and anxious all the time. Also if you continue with that shit -repress yourself- you’re going to explode one day

>tfw bulimic

96kg/183cm

could i pass as a local in america?

try 140kg/184cm

iktfb

Lost 40kg previously and am now struggling not to stuff my fucking face with as much sugary sweet shit as I can on a daily basis

>63kg
>185cm
Am I a skelly?

>tfw skinnyfat

>be obese
>/fit/ motivates me to lose it
>fast down to borderline-skelly
>originally planned to start lifting here
>actually pretty happy being skinny
Might go for a swimmer bod but I don't really have a use for muscles. My personality is girl-repellent anyway.

Are your hips larger than your shoulders? If it's not you're ok

the solution is not being able to afford food

>tfw 48kg

nah, especially since i started >lifting and my shoulders have gotten broader, but i still have a big belly.

post photo of youself in stockings and naked penis please

>170 kg, 1,76 cm

you first

Are you dying?

Please let me manhandle your tiny body

How can you have a big belly and be skelly that's usually 30yo+ that gets this from excessive beer consumption, if you find a comfy isolated area where you could run every other day do it (assuming you're an autist)

>wear a black shirt
>everyone asks if i've lost weight

No, go away you freak

No, I saved weight on my tits

This

i'm pretty lean in every area except the tummy. i do drink a lot, but years ago before i did at all i used to eat only two small meals a day and do cardio daily. i still had a lot of belly fat. i don't know if i'm capable of burning it off.

Tfw when I have been skinny almost all my life but in recent years I've gained a lot of weight

You're not. It may be easier in the future. Or not, who knows.

Are you a girl?
F L O R E N C E
L
O
R
E
N
C
E

I don't understand people who can't put on weight. I've never felt incapable of eating. Eben now I could eat an entire family sized pizza and down a 2 liter bottle of coke right now and I'm not even hungry.

T Y R U S
Y
R
U
S

Bro sometimes I eat like a pig, once I ate 5 big sized kebabs and drank 1.5 liters of coke, but that happens once every 2 month and usually I eat almost nothing the day after. I think I can't put on weight because cooking annoys me so I do the minimum, and I don't like eating candies and garbage like that because it hurts my teeth.

Same. Good thing nobody on the Internet knows. If memes constantly bullied me for being obese I would probably end my life.

>170kg
How the fuck do you get this fat?

Oh I didn't see your post, how old are you and would you say your meals are balanced? I think it's the drinking and maybe you eat 90% carbohydrates/lipids, you just try running I did it to train once and it's really satisfactory, you progress very fast (and lose progress very fast)

So you don't even need to eat everyday? I wish I could do that. At night I get so hungry I just open the fridge and eat whatever I can get my hands on until I'm full.

Hate to exercise
Love to eat
Anxiety

I don’t understand this. I will never understand this. I am 6’1, 140lbs. I hate eating. I have to force myself to eat everyday to prevent full auschwitz mode. I will never understand how people eat so much food they become 300 fucking pounds. Eating is so boring

i'm 24. i suppose i've always paid more attention to caloric intake than nutritional value but i try to eat at least reasonably well, and of late have been increasing my protein consumption. i do cardio exercises three times a week as it is, in addition to four lifting days.

I think you entered a cycle where the more you eat the hungrier you get, I'm sure you can turn things around and slowly decrease your food intake, just think about the satisfaction it will give you. Plus the hunger goes away if you don't need that's how the body is made

If you don't eat* Meaning you don't have to immediately eat when you feel hunger, the sensation goes away
Well then you will lose your belly 100%, godspeed

You're the flat chested Italian weeb girl(girl) poster?

Interesting. To me there's nothing better than eating. I'd say it's even better than sex since you can eat for as long as you want. And nothing beats the feeling of being completely engorged by food. It's absolute bliss.

Maybe

>Hate to exercise
>Love to eat
>Anxiety
Bullshit. To get that fat at that height you have to be sitting (your joints are probably kill) while people bring you food.

>Well then you will lose your belly 100%, godspeed
well i've been at it since the summer and progress has been fairly minimal (though quite pronounced in the various other parts of my body) but i do hope this is true.

I have to fundamentally disagree. I hate eating too much, makes me feel bloated and lethargic. To me, there is no feeling better than busting a nut while blazed. I imagine having sex with an actual woman while high feels even better, but I’m a virgin so I don’t know.
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I’m a slow eater. Always have been. I hate sitting for hours just chewing food, doing nothing else. It’s mind-numbingly boring and I derive zero pleasure from it. I doubt my brain even releases dopamine when I eat.

You stopped drinking?

>I will never understand this. I am 6’1, 140lbs. I hate eating. I have to force myself to eat everyday
You should see a shrink. If you hate to eat their is something seriously wrong with you if you don't like eating, it's one of the universal joys of living organisms.

well no lol.

>Maybe
I remember you....

(((Shrinks))), I’ve seen several. Scam artists, the lot of them.
It’s just a chore for me. Sure, I enjoy a good piece of chocolate, or some tasty chips, but food just holds no power over me. I am rarely hungry. Could go a day without eating and without complaint from my body, hell, I’ve done it before

>tfw receeding hairline
Kill me so I don't go to the sea of suicides ;_;

>Sure, I enjoy a good piece of chocolate, or some tasty chips, but food just holds no power over me.
Was your mom a shit cook?

My mom was, yeah. But my Dad was a great cook. He cooked all sorts of dishes. They tasted good, sure. But I wasn’t compelled to eat them. Could take them or leave them really.
I’ve been to really fancy restaurants but never under my own intitiative. I simply don’t feel compelled to eat, and food can taste good but I don’t really care before or after I eat it.

>tfw aesthetic as fuck
Im still a virgin but i like looking in the mirror and seeing aesthetics look back.

what are some countries for obese people like me

Nice

180 cm
75 kg

Used to be 85 kg. Dropped sugar and I lost the weight.

America (and other western countries but mainly USA) have a fat promoting culture, both blatantly and subtly/unconciously.
>real women have cuuuurves
>I got a 6 pack! a 6 pack of beer haha
>it's thanksgiving, time to eat til I feel sick
>are you sure you're full dear? it's rude to turn down food
>bones are for dogs!

Fucking this, it's kind of sad honestly.

I've been eating 3,000 kcal per day and lifted for 2 months. Gained nothing.

i hate fat americans they make us look bad

Drink more water and if you feel hungry eat something healthy after like nuts, etc.

>flag
it adds up

>tfw gaining weight is hard

Im at 170 pounds looking to get to 240ish, its fucking diffocult being a poor.

is this you

>70kg
>176cm

tfw skinny asf

185cm 74kg

Am I a twink now?

It's literally an addiction.

>be skinnyfat
>drop few kilos
>now my womanly hips are even more visible

fuck man, i've come to accept that i will never be able to stop obsessing over my caloric intake and just enjoy food like i use to. A fucking diet for the rest of my life.

>A fucking diet for the rest of my life.
This is the worst feeling. Knowing it's an uphill battle for the rest of your life.
Fucking scientists. They can send a man to the moon but they can't make a pill to end constant cravings.

I used to be like this. I was i was 175cm and 54kg (like 120lbs or something?) and I hated eating. It always took me one hour to finish my full plate of food. I got sick of being skinny and I started working out but I didn't gain any weight for a year because I didn't eat enough. Then I really learned to cook some delicious foods like pasta and curry chicken and eventually started putting on mass. Now I'm 72kg and I'm actually hungry all the time and if I don't get my calories of the day I get moody.

Exercise you fucking retards. Work out and convert your calories into muscle and become alpha

>tfw athletic but a 1.75m manlet

tfw can't get weight no matter how much I eat

The heaviest I got to was 115kg at 6'0. I stopped going to the gym (a big factor) and was eating shitty food all day. Then something just clicked and I started eating less, it was weird. Maybe I was depressed and didn't realise it. Now I'm back to being in the 80's, I don't calorie count, just go to the gym. I'm hoping that huge appetite doesn't come back though.

holy shit it's sminem

>cock stays rock hard for hours
This is a huge problem if you are really fat. You penis will come into contact with everything and get boners just because it has better blood flow

6'3"
225 lbs

>tfw skelly
>189 cm 63 kg
Most foods disgust me, fast food makes me
flinch and normal food tastes bland. And eating food takes time that you can use for other things, why even waste time on it.

I live on cofee, ice cold water and rye bread with no butter on it.