No but I'm intrigued.

Tell me more.

kino. poster is no lie.

bretty gud

Cool concept. Actual movie is bad with a soundtrack resembling an idiot abroad

Kino, but the ending was a bit clumsy.

Three times.
It's really good.

Great film. Reminds me of that Twilight Zone episode about Hitler coming back from the dead.

Really liked the film, from both a Sup Forums and a Sup Forums perspective. I hear the book is better and shows him actually coming to power. Is this true?

>tfw no qt german goth assistant
Why even live.

yes. even if you hate hitler the book is well written and funny.

How long is the book?
Is it free online.

Yes, but it should have ended after Hitler "dies" and reappears behind the guy and makes his speech about being in all of us. The real ending felt like it was tacked on after someone ordered them to.

Yeah. Studied the novel briefly in uni. We had a German guy in our class that got triggered whenever somebody made the point that both the noel and the film were funny

>Hitler having brown eyes
I almost forgot this was supposed to be jewish propaganda. It's unintentionally kino if you view it from a pro-Hitler perspective.

But she's Jewish?

A movie whose message backfired spectacularly.

Who gives a shit

This, I actually like Hitler.

Kind of like that "heil Trump" ad where the top comment was "If they lied about Trump, did they lie about Hitler?"
I hope they remain oblivious and keep making this shit.

i thought that was the point?

to make people kind of like Hitler so they understand how he got elected in the first place.

Lmao is there anything worse than a self hating cuck?

Just like all those warnings about the concentration camps in Germany were ignored by the world in the 30's as Hitler consolidated his power.

some closure for Germany
(Stopped satanizing hitler and recognized him like an historical figure)

This.

kek it did

With the interviews of rural and suburban retards agreeing with him and the heavy-handed montage at the end, I think the jews who made it wanted you to see Hitler negatively all along and be disgusted that people would have opinions critical of mass muslim migration.

>concentration camps
>30s

lel

The thing about the movie is nobody "made" people like Hitler, at least for the unscripted vignettes. The German people just happened to find his shtick amusing.

I'm actually reading Mein Kampf now, about 1/3 of the way through. He's pretty reasonable. Kind of a depressive NEET with an artistic flair. His time just sitting and reading alone and being poor as fuck me a lot of myself which idk is a good thing or not.

>(Stopped satanizing hitler and recognized him like an historical figure)
Sadly never going to happen in Germany. It's literally brainwashed from childhood until death. And that only really started after the RAF took hold, the denazification wasn't really that effective but it was the long march through the institutions that did it. Germans are on the whole mentally and probably epigenetically damaged people due to brainwashing.

I told him to lighten up and that collective guilt is fucking terrible for a nation. I think he went back to Germany with a different point of view

Someone /r/ing that image were it states that we're all Hitler.

Found it.

thanks i really like that one. I'm glad that both time and the internet has allowed for relatively reasonable discussions about the figure. I find him fascinating and i'm not even a NatSoc or anything.
When you see movies and docus about him like "Hitler the Rise of Evil" and see that it's just total character assassination and blatantly false I think even moderately minded people start to reconsider previously held notions. You don't have to go full "he was a good guy" but you can definitely start to empathize why Germans and millions of others (remember, the SS had half a million foreign volunteers from as far as India) in the 30s, given the political and cultural dispensation at that time, could see him as a good guy.

That was the point m8...
It was to show how he got so popular in the first place.

The final scene where they're on the roof and Hitler is explaining that he's inside all of us, and Totalitarianism is inevitable due to human nature.

The point of that speech was that white people are evil and Hitler is inside of every German, so that's why we need more Muslim migration.

I agree that the purpose of a film should be to tell it how it was, and the producers should be netural, but unfortunately, that won't happen most of the time since there are narratives to propagate.

I turned it off after he shot the dog, good book though

Ironically saying he was an insecure depressed loser with no friends who couldn't get a girlfriend is a lot worse character assassination than saying he was an iron willed strongman driven by anger like most casual depictions.

>iron willed strongman driven by anger like most casual depictions.
why not both? It's the truth. As a character I think it makes him more interesting. He cared a lot for the common man yet was a really solitary guy who, despite knowing and following every manner and social rule, really preferred to be alone with his books.

And for instance in Rise of Evil he doesn't seem to be driven by a strong will but just purely by psychotic drive, which is a common theme in normie interpretations "huh he was a inbred one-ball having psycho who beat up dogs for fun". In that movie too they don't show him as actually fighting bravely in the war, despite being objectively a highly decorated war veteran who was wounded a few times. But that this war hero was an insecure lonely NEET (who would forsure be a Sup Forums browser today) who used his Will to Power to become the Chancellor makes him more interesting imho

>Mein Kampf
what is the best, closest to original version to get

most german looking people ever desu

This, watching the movie I saw a lot of blue eyes.
Krauts are goat.

Yes.
>Hi, I'm Adolf Hitler. You may remember me from the 1930s.

why did Jesse shoot the dog? is it an allusion to Hitler?