When will you fools realize that Trump loves Israel and will do the kike's bidding proudly?

When will you fools realize that Trump loves Israel and will do the kike's bidding proudly?

They tricked us again. We lose either way with Trump or Clinton.

washingtonpost.com/news/josh-rogin/wp/2016/07/27/giuliani-israeli-leaders-want-trump-for-president/

>Leaders of the Israeli government prefer Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton to be the next president of the United States, according to former New York mayor Rudy Giuliani, who met personally with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and other Israeli government officials this spring.

>“I’ve talked to the members of the Israeli government at the highest levels. I know who they want elected here. It’s not Hillary Clinton. It’s not Obama 3,” Giuliani told me in an interview at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland.

>In March, Giuliani traveled to Israel and met personally with Netanyahu, who has publicly remained neutral on the 2016 presidential election. Giuliani also met with several other senior Israeli government officials on his trip. According to him, Israeli government leaders fear that if Clinton were elected, she would pursue policies unwanted by the Netanyahu government, such as pushing to restart the Israeli-Palestinian peace process.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_8200
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>When will you fools realize that Trump loves Israel and will do the kike's bidding proudly?

No one cares.

given that Obama hated Isreal and made shit really difficult for them, I'm not surprised Isreal rather have trump than Hillary.

and i know they're a bunch of kikes, but i rather kikes than mudslimes

t. kike

kikes are removing kebab
are you?

Maybe we understand Trump's position on Israel but consider other issues much higher priorities?

>The guy that hates muzzies is the favorite in ISRAEL

You don't say OP?

Who cares about those desert shitholes?

Don't bother with these threads, new Sup Forums acts like they don't like kikes.
But they are so fucking cucked dumb niggers.

He's blocking assassination attempts, he knows the magic words he has to say to prevent them from killing him.

Gotta love the JIDF. Always ready to shill for the kikes.

Trump actually offered Russia a reward if they manage to dig up more dirt on Hillary for him.

Fucking wow.

Kikes are better than sandnigger hordes.

Kill yourself faggot.

You're the one shilling for a candidate who loves Israel.

Israel is the only country in the middle-east that is worth a damn.

More like trump summerfags. Nationalism is good don't get me wrong but im not certain if trump will actually enforce it.

The meme has gone too far in some places

No, BOTH are shit and should be nukes.
Welcome to Sup Forums summerfag.
Period

Trump wants to pursue a nationalist agenda that runs counter to their interests; so what if he pays lip service to Israel? Nice try, shill.

BASED KIKES

So what?

Jews are actually improving the Middle East. They've made numerous contributions to science and humanity.

Arab Muslims are savages who despise Western civilization.

If this was true why do Jews and the jew media hate him so much?

Holy shit the JIDF is in full force in my thread. This is quite hilarious to be honest.

That's complete bullshit, they love Trump because they get tons of ad money from his controversies.

If you unironically believe that jews are better than muslims please kill yourself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_8200

Of course they like him. He actually wants to get shit done and bomb terrorists.

Obama wanted to play nice with terrorists, Hillary left Americans to die to the hands of sand niggers.

When ever i saw trump talk about israel he says he loves it, but he also says he puts americas needs first like he should.
And people in israel like trump because we don't like obama and muslims.

I'll take Trump over the criminal Hillary any day of the week ya dingus.

Trump is against illegal immigration and has spoken out against the mass migration of so-called refugees flooding into Europe, he wants to audit the Federal Reserve, he's talked about the 28 pages and certain countries like Saudi Arabia being involved in 9/11, he's talked about ISIS receiving funds through "very dark banking channels" and almost name dropped Israel in an interview when he was talking about one of our so-called allies funding ISIS, he wants to ease tensions with Russia and actually get along with them, he's single-handedly driven the Neocons out of the Republican party, he went into the lion's den at the Jewish Republican Coalition and called them out to their faces and flat out told them he couldn't be bought.
You're a fucking idiot.

>Trump
>Kike lover
>Keeps the spics and mudslimes out

>Hillary
>Also a kike lover
>Doesn't want to keep the spics and mudslimes out

The choice is clear. Get on the Trump train.