What does Sup Forums think of based tranny Blaire White?

What does Sup Forums think of based tranny Blaire White?

>be me
>be gay
>sorta
>grow up on Sup Forums, basically
>fap solely to trap threads
>love fucking chicks but hate women
>hate faggy gay dudes because they're insufferable
>friends are masculine gays but I don't find men sexually attractive
>sexually attracted to women and transwomen
>moreso trans
>transwomen are like gay dudes covered in bacon
>tumblrina transTrenders don't count as transwomen
>only romantically attracted to transwomen
>idk they just kinda fuckin' "get it"
>date this one passable beauty
>she's actually a really cool human being
>started out having sjw views
>wasn't that political anyway
>She's a big believer in "if the most interesting thing about you is the fact that you're trans, you're a boring person"
>never had been exposed to anything redpilled
>started showing her blaire white videos
>now she's basically redpilled on everything but race
>who cares, she's white and she's dating me and I'm white
>she was always afraid to speak out her true political views because of her social circles
>just wants to be left the fuck alone and be allowed to fully transition without interference from society and government

I guess what I'm trying to say is
>mfw i have a based qt3.14 trap gf and all of my dreams basically have come true

youtube.com/watch?v=-RMX8Kfd_E4

I keep having to tell my dick" Don't you even twitch, you SOB"

kill yourself

>trap
>gf
Pick one faggot

mmmmm. Like I said, it's like a twinky gay dude covered in bacon.

Seeing pictures like this will force me to become asexual.

>that voice
absolutely disgusting

Him being based doesn't make him a any more woman.

language-policing faggots like you are just as insufferable as the SJW transtrenders demanding you call them a certain pronoun. Kill yourself.

I'm mostly straight but I've started to find cocks kinda cute. So since I like both girls and cocks a qt trans girl is pretty much perfect.

>fully transition without interference from society and government
Depends what fully transition means... a trans girl without a dick is worse than a normal woman.

But this is probably the most convincing and attractive tranny I've ever seen.

>Him being based doesn't make him a any more woman.

It makes him the opposite, Women can't be based

She seems pretty cool.

This. She says interesting things but his voice is irritating.

You -> Sup Forums

>She

First time I've heard of Blaire White. Pretty convincing tranny. If I saw her in the street, I'd think she was a pretty cute looking girl. What the hell is the secret to this? Just be a good looking/feminine looking young boy and pump yourself full of hormones at a young age or something?

Most trannies I've seen look like Briana Wu.

She's pretty cool

"Please accept me I am desperate to be liked and accepted"
this is the sum of your post OP, get therapy and work on your self-esteem

Kill yourself. I'm legit serious. If you. Aren't going to have children and fix this hellish brownscape to come, you deserve death.

Yeah, she's not uninteresting but she does have a mental illness. Unfortunately, we live in a society in which this mental illness is glorified by the left and demonized by the right. Let's just call this shit what it is. A mental illness. And transitioning isn't always the best option, but it was for her.

>transwomen are like gay dudes covered in bacon
Go back to /reddit.

How is that language policing? If it's a guy then it can't be your girlfriend simple as that.

fully transition as in be on estrogen for years and just blossom into a new, beautiful, feminized body.

>Most trannies I've seen look like Briana Wu.
Ipso facto, most trannies should avoid trying to become women because they just can't pull if off.

Do not speak! Listen! You do not have more than this one chance! I represent the entire Sup Forums in this matter!
Our shitlords warn you that shitpost production is in great danger! A new Sup Forums leader, Muad'Dub, has stopped shitpost mining on Sup Forums! Our shitlords suggest he is not of Sup Forums. No one on the outside world has been able to see him. We do not know who he is. The mods cannot stop him.
Remedy the situation! Restore shitpost production, or you will live out your life in a pain amplifier!

>she

An idiot. The worst of both worlds.

She's heavily anti-SJW and seems to be one of the Trans people accept the biology behind the problem and have escaped without any obvious mental issues. So in all the intellectual ways that matter she's pretty based with her opinions, watch her videos and she's pretty quick to BTFO out of tumblarinas, feminists and lefty twats.

She's very passable compared to most trans but so what? I wouldn't date or fuck a trans anyway so it doesn't matter to me or bother me. Live and let live.

Degenerate attention whore trying to stand out.

fuck off you greasy faggot

I've got no beef with trannies as long as they realize that they don't deserve to be praised for being trannies.

She is a dude with bolt-ons. Don't delude yourself.

>tranny
>gay
>based
You should seek help at a mental institution.

OP is being a fag, they are men you faggot cunt....... your worse then a fag

>passable
Until he opens his mouth. And frankly if you met him in person you'd probably be able to tell by looks.

>Admits it's a mental illness
>Thinks that promoting the mental illness further will help
He'll kill himself by age 30 because of that surgery due to age setting in and reality hitting him hard and it's your fault for enabling it

Does she still have his penis?

this.

kek, gtfo, you don't belong here. how the fuck can you call yourself "redpilled" if you can't reproduce having trap as gf/wife material.
its ok to be degenerate(see mah greeks), but you need to fucking reproduce, you know?

I want to marry Jazz.

Trannies are only worth it if they start young enough desu. There are a few who were just feminine teenagers to start, so taking estrogen just enhanced that, but there's too many that are just men in wigs, which needs to stop.

I think if some ruling class just came out and said "we are being boypucci because fuck you, we want it," and just started a program for parents to sell boys to I'd be less offended, rather than their plan now which seems to be to send out brainwashing rays and catch every extreme, impressionable retard in the trans dragnet.

I guess they got tired of the same Thai ladyboys over and over

this

The Anglo-Sphere is on fire right now and all we are doing is just putting gasoline on the flames thinking that will help. Just take notes and don't repeat our mistakes my Russian friend. Remember us. Remember the English Speaking world's mistake.

>10 year olds can decide they're the other sex

girls are disgusting and have cooties.. :c
so a 10/10 cute trap waifu like her is perfect for me..

providing an anecdotal example isn't enabling. The reason trannies kill themselves is because no one treats them as well as a gay dude. Gay dudes are left alone and not really given much special treatment. As in, like, oh a fag. okay he likes dicks good for him let's move on. whereas if you're trans, society either (the left) glorifies you and treats you as a special snowflake and presumes that the most interesting thing about you is the fact that you're trans or (the right) demonizes you as a degenerate sinner, sexual deviant who wants to break into your child's restroom and molest them.

There's just no love for these people.

No. Both sides are wrong. Let these poor boys transition into beautiful qt girls after they turn 18 and don't give them any special treatment. Leave them alone, you know? What affect does it have on your life?

I like futanari but I don't like this tranny shit. Than when its tranny on female its like real life futanari I'm confused as fuck.

What a waste of Hitler dubs. The last thing we want is for degenerates to reproduce. We need to let them do their thing so they wipe themselves from the gene pool, or at least eliminate the genetic component of that behavior. They should also be encouraged to continue having literally hundreds of partners and spreading diseases amongst themselves.

Gay rights is stealth eugenics.

no they can't. Most trannies I've met, including my gf believe that letting your child transition without strong psychiatric care is immoral child abuse. A child can't self-identify and self-diagnose.

I honestly thought it was kinda cute but then it started talking. I have 0 problems with trans'persons' as long is no one is promoting this degeneracy.

You're dating a crazy person user. Never forget that.

yes.

>be you
>be cancer

an hero

Sup Forums was a mistake

Basically a libertarian..
She believes in self-interest. She's part of the problem.
Western "Liberal" values is an oxymoron.

post the original

lmfao yeah she's cray. but if we're being completely honest, biological women are fucking insane and get away with it. I've had ones sit outside my house for hours, fake pregnancies, threaten to kill themselves over me, etc.

Honestly, my gf isn't as crazy as a woman. Like I said, she just kinda fuckin' "gets it" yes, she is technically mentally ill. but that doesn't mean she should go unloved.

How big is it?

Doesn't really matter. There is a strong push for early transition due to the fact that it gets more difficult as the prospective tranny gets older and there isn't any effective counter push against this. Hyper signaling liberal parents are going to ruin a lot of lives and cause many suicides in the coming decades and the left is only going to double down even more after all the failures.

Wtf I hate Sup Forums now

repent for your sins

hmm prob 5"

2 big 4 u fuckboi
che che che kurwa

Really starting to hate American posters tbf

>Convincing
>Sounds like a male
>looks like a male
>acts like a male
>has the same boody structure as a male
>is a male
>will never be a female

yeah. It's crazy because trans politics has overwhelmingly been taken over by transtarded gender-bending faggot sjws who have no idea what they're talking about. They've pushed feminine gays into thinking they're trans and these men get these surgeries without being diagnosed by a psychaitrist and get rejected by society at large and that's why the suicide rate is so high.

Check the flag

Claims to be gay and yet is only attracted to men who try and makes themselves look like women

>This much bullshit pulled out of your ass to justify your fetish
It's not because leftists are making them feel special or those right wing meanies it's because reality hits in when they become middle age due to the different ways males and females age and sadly trannies don't magically change genders they will be the gender they were born til the day they die and promoting their mental illness isn't good for them at all it just leads to their death. Of you don't really give a shit about them so don't lie to me at all on that because all you care about is getting your dick hard and jacking off to trannies because I can say for a fact as the right wing meanie I am I care more about these poor souls then you ever will. Just kill yourself please.

>What affect does it have on your life?
I fucking hate this argument because it can be used to justify anything even child murder like for example if a pedophile rapes and kills then cannibalizes some little girl what effect does it have on your life? Why do you care so much? Fuck off hedonist.

Just reverse image search it

They kill themselves because they're mentally ill
Sane people don't think they're a different sex and want to cut their dick off

faggot

yeah, i don't fucking get it either. -__-

MODS

> gay ok
>hate faggy gay dudes ok
> dont find masculine men attractive ummm ok?
>sexually attracted to women ......what?
>moreso trans hmmm

You have some bizarre pallet my friend.
>

I would warrant though that the vast majority who have the psychological diagnosis aren't actually legit dysphoric either. It's not like they do brain scans and those are inconclusive anyway. Trannydom is primarily a social and ideological phenomenon rather than a scientific one.

>this thread
>she - she - she - she- she- she -she-
>has a fucking DICK and BALLS and will CUM ON YOU
>"I'm not gay dude!"

why is this on Sup Forums?
fucking "alt-right" reddit faggots.

MODS MODS MODS

I want to ram my big , throbbing, veiny greek dick down Blaire White's shithole and make her lick her fingers in pleasure

Common Filth was right that these fags would bring nothing but cancer to Sup Forums and the right wing

this is even more stupid

Yes, user. Pump your seed into oblivion. Never reproduce. Live your life in submission to Satanic perversion and hedonism.

Mercy on your soul.

Are you me, OP?

That isn't the original. I don't have it but basically the dad and the tranny chimp out on the grandpa because he said to the kid that "You should eat your vegetables so a boy like you can grow up big and strong" due to the kid not eating his veggies

Common Filth is right about a lot of things. A LOT of things.

The biggest redpill you can swallow is that western society revolves around a cult of death regardless if you're on the left or on the right.

Blaire is based.

desu though most trannies are based. Sup Forums has this weird bias where they think all trannies are SJW. In my experience, most are not.

>Mercy on your soul.
What soul does OP even have? Westerners (Especially here in the US and Canada) we are selling our souls for Hedonism. OP is simply a walking corpse that only exists as an example from god on what happens when you break his holy laws.

Transexuals are diseased people enabled by the apathy of modern western society.

They are insane.

Exactly and Trump isn't going to fix shit due to him being a hedonist too. All we can do is wait for our civilization to burn and rebuild from ash.

>doesn't realize we're in agreement

Promoting a mental illness is sickening and it's done so by the left. Demonization of a mental illness is just as bad, done by the right. What I'm arguing is that realization of a mental illness as a mental illness and acceptance of that person as a human being capable of love is the correct course of action. This includes accepting the diagnosis of learned doctors, psychiatrists, psychologists, and therapists, as well as tackling years of therapy to deal with the life-long (mostly) illness of gender dysmorphia. Transitioning is not the answer in most cases, but it is in SOME.

As a matter of fact, the actual brain structure of a transwoman is different than that of a man's and is more reflective of that of a woman's brain. Are you also denying the physical existence of mental illness?

>justify your fetish
If my sexuality is a fetish, then so is being gay

>"you really don't give a shit about them"
Really? Like the one I'm dating/in love with?
>pretends to care about trans suicide rate
>tells the one person who's dating/loving/accepting a transwoman to kill themself

>"justify anything"
Yeah, insofar as it doesn't violate the non-aggression principle.

Blind people are diseased people enabled by modern western society.

Okay? So fucking what. I guess in Canada you haven't heard of a thing called freedom to pursue life, liberty, and happiness.

It's not my god damn business what a tranny does with their body.

boipucci will rule the world :3

Looks like he's got downs

>considering the best kind of relationships between men degenerate
>worshipping dead jew
>not stretching your boi to young feminine boipussy
>not being butifel young man on the peak of physical form
>having shor haircut
chistianity was a mistake

nice bait, here's your (you) faggot

He has a soul. It's just ill. There's only one way to reverse the tide and that is to reject the hedonism yourself and try to convince others to join you.

That and to have a large family upon which you can impress your anti-materialist values. This is the most important part and why faggotry and sexual deviance of any type should be rejected by anyone who purports to be concerned with the survival of his nation, society, people or any other group to which he may belong.

ITT: faggots who need to die of AIDS

>he's a lelbertarian
Should have figured.