This show is actually pretty fucking dark

This show is actually pretty fucking dark.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JP-0rLZMooI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ed's parents know what their son is
His inhuman strength, his unstoppable force
Consider how hard it is to ground a child that can walk through a wall and not feel it
Did you ever think they gave Ed a room in the basement for this very reason? That the only way to contain their son was to put him in a hole he can't climb out of without the stairs? Sarah is also rather strong, that's why she's the guard on the window.

Dude can carry around a slab of concrete like its nothing.

>darling, our son is ridicously strong and can easily kills us if he ever wants it, what do?
>hmm, let's keep him on the basement like he was some kind of animal, yeah, that would totally work!

american parenting everyone

why do people keep saying this it was just a gag

>our son can rip through concrete like it's nothing
>let's have him interact with other people's children normally and not give him restrictions until he learns his lessons properly
wait, no, that's retarded

Just nostalgiafags trying to find pointless meaning.

No, it's just a gag based on a hyperbole. Most of the humor in the show was based around slapstick or exaggeration, there's no DEEPer meaning.

MAMA! A BANDAID FOR ROLF!

wait, Ed is a mutie?

>EEnEO Patch Notes
>I'm Telling Mom increased in effectiveness by 25%
>Bad Luck Double D's Za Worldo and Ripple attack cooldowns increased by 50%
>Evil Tim X mark now shows properly
>River Cruise Turret Mounts no longer clip and allow Ed's to ignore damage
>Alien Invasion Event now procs once every friday at 12PM and 12AM.
>Robot Rampage Summons now attack anyone who isn't wearing the proper gear regardless of their affiliation

>american

How delusional do you have to be to make this kind of post?

This was funny once. Now it's just a bunch of faggots applying mild show references with conflicting patch notes in an attempt to get the most (You)s

considering double d regularly broke the 3rd law of thermodynamics i think ed's super strength is feasable

This show is dark only for deviantart emos inventing depressive stories about Double D wanting to kill himself or Eddy's brother issues and rivality with Kevin on a exaggerate way.

that drama about is brother come from the total final of the show, literally the entire show is more cartoony oriented than dramatic.

its dark if you've never fucking watched it

summerfag spotted

What's "dark" about his parents taking down the stairs?

Like father, like son.

James Potter was an asshole but i don't think Snape was better.

is supposed "love" was just a weird obsession, if he did all that against Voldemort is because he felt guilty of been responsible of a murder, but normies prefers thinks it was actually for love.

I was talking about Britain and America, you pleb.

I thought he meant England/USA as father/son.

who cares about your fat pigskins saxonic shit countries anyway.

Ed's parents are straight up neglectful.
Think about it, he gets a room in the basement, has little to no social understanding, is obsessed with comic books and movies, and basically lives in his own little world.
Why? Because they don't want to take care of him. They just want to spoil their prefect little daughter, who as a result is incredibly demanding of Ed because she knows he won't say no. He knows that he can't speak up because if disturbs their prefect little suburban life, he'll be yelled at, grounded, and even more neglected.

People too insecure to admit they like cartoons so they pretend they're "deep" as a senseless justification.

>serah will tell mom and mom will tell dad and dad will say not now I'm watching tv

so most of Sup Forums then

Even Sarah was aback when Ed was angry due to the pebble in the boot.

Ed is fine when he's the lovable goofball he is, but when he gets angry...

>3rd law of thermodynamics
Am I being memed?

its a Canadian show

You of course

Of course it is dark, Eddy's brother tortures Eddy, and Aliens kidnap the Cul-De-Sac

Ever watched Stickin' Around?

fuckin manlets, I swear

youtube.com/watch?v=JP-0rLZMooI

What do you guys think the Cul-de-Sac looks like today?

>The Jawbreaker factory is outsourced to China, leaving Kevin's family unemployed and into poverty
>Eddy moves on to selling drugs and becomes a low-end criminal just like his father and brother
>Ed is a neet who watches movies all day in his basement, Sarah must work doubleshifts to provide for family
>Kankers were evicted from their homes following the completion of Peach Creek Estates and the removal of the trailer park
>Rolf's farm struggles as it cannot compete with cheap imports, he ultimately must sell family heirlooms to stay afloat
>Jimmy becomes trans and faces discrimination, rejected by Sarah due to being trans
>Nazz tries to become an actress but fails, eventually marries Kevin, but poverty damages their relationship
>Jonny becomes mentally unstable and is confined to an institution
>Lastly Edd is the only one to make it out and go to a prestigious university, but must leave all of his friends behind, also struggles with depression and anxiety
>All of them wish they were young again

>Double D ends up becoming an internet reviewer, with his own plotlines in his reviews where he saves the world, gets the girl and tells everyone about nostalgic stuff.