Uber Driver

Could a female Travis Bickle work?

Women don't go on killing sprees tho.

if it were a dark comedy instead of a dramatic piece maybe

Why does every pocket look like it has lego stashed in it?

Unless triplets abortionment

>women
>war veteran
No

if they did this it would 100% be a woman going after a trump like politician and avoid all undertones of societal decay

No because women will never understand loneliness in the way a man like Travis experiences it.

Single White Female is pretty good girlautismcore, any similar?

She's also be a rape victim as opposed to a war veteran.

It'd be terrible.

i liked rooney for a while then i found out she's basically the daughter of a tycoon who paid her way into movies
then i watched behind the scenes for a movie i liked she was in, and she's literally fucking stupid. she's like a stupid priveledged white girl who hasn't got a god damn clue.

You should just enjoy or not enjoy actors work based on the work not on their personal lives. Most of them are shitwads in some way or another.

Cry more you pathetic virgin

>she's like a stupid priveledged white girl who hasn't got a god damn clue.

Why did you feel the need to include her being white?

they are a thing, user

um, The Brave One is female Death Wish

Not really. Women in the military don't do jack shit. All the men in their unit have to do the lifting for them.

for me it's mara

>The Brave One
Just checked the Wikipedia and can't believe I haven't seen this. Thanks user

I wonder if Rooney ever paces around the room when there's an awkward scene in a movie she's watching

Sexist much. Women can do anything they want!

Anyone got the webm of the female soldier throwing the grenade into the door?

No, Not ever.

can there be a female catcher in the rye? no

>societal decay
but most women are concerned about this

only when its a scene of herself

Women acting tough in movies and tv is too laughable. They don't know what to do and they just don't seem threatening. They have to act like psycho bitches because that's more realistic

They're called romantic comedies, and women see them all the time.

i dont know what you mean by this

I think this is the one based on the filename.

>you know who lives there
>a gook lives there
>and i'm going to kill her

I consider Black Swan to be more like the female equivalent to Taxi Driver. Crazy women don't act like crazy men, so it wouldn't make sense to see someone who acts just like Travis Bickle - driving a cab around just to piss themselves off over all the degeneracy - but as a female.

In movies where a woman acts like a complete lunatic that can barely function in society, she still manages to find love.

wut, pins only have like a 5lb pull

>female Travis Bickle

Would there be a male Iris?

Never. A woman doesn't know what it's like to be lonely and have your love interests reject you. I doubt a woman could truly understand the original "Taxi Driver" film, let alone star in a remake.

Those sexist pins should have a 4lbs pull

yes, but a girl will play the part

>Woman having to visit a prostitute

There won't be Iris in that movie.

She was only there because the screenwriter had obsession about The Searchers(note that the second cast for the pimp after a nigger was a hippie who looked kinda like injun).