Homeslunts: the Thread

question of the day: why do lusii take care of their young charges?

Other urls found in this thread:

mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=009438
pastebin.com/38cp1XeX
youtube.com/watch?v=iTItX61SpYs
mediafire.com/download/df0uhyl1ao52cv9/Heroic_Title_Test_0.4.xlsx
mediafire.com/download/ov91cxb1rt7kjfu/Heroic_Title_Test_0.5.xlsx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

black dave is more racist than white dave thread

I agree.

so the other night i had a dream that was a mashup of Parks and Rec and Homestuck

Ron was Equius

Would the kids make for good gods of the new universe? Or would they be assholes like the greek gods? What would their Pantheon be?

Because they get a slave with opposable thumbs.

Probably blood identification. They smell the same blood as theirs and assume they're their younglings. That's probably why the lusii introduced to earth never took care of their human babies

They would all be shit gods on account of all of them being emotionally unbalanced drama queens.

>I HOPE THAT BAKA DAVE-KUN~ LIKES THAT BENTO I MADE FOR HIM
What did he mean by this?

'this character, due to problems with expressing their true personality/emotions, intentionally acts out a stereotype of a group that they are not a part of so that they can never be called out on anything they do without the excuse that it's a joke'

'but white people rapping is racist, its better if he actually IS the stereotype'

I could see them as well-meaning, but not at all ready for the challenge of being deities. I mean look at how dealing with the Horrorterrors went for Rose

plus the kids and trolls would inevitably come into conflict

despite their friendships and romances, there's bound to be disagreements between alien species

john will never be elected president.
You delusional egbertkins need to get a grip.

Vote for a winner, like Rose.

Remember the wise words of Vriska: mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=009438

VRISKA: The 8attle taking place here isn't over WHETHER one will 8e created.
VRISKA: It's over who gets to control it when it's made.
VRISKA: Ideally, that should 8e us, rather than a genocidal fish dict8tor.
VRISKA: In fact, we don't want ANYONE to "control" it.
VRISKA: No8ody should control a universe. That's what 8ad guys try to do.
VRISKA: We just want it to 8e a nice place to live, and free of any controlling influence that will make life misera8le for the people who live there.

Paging Heroic Title Test guy

I think you made some of the questions LESS clear

They probably wouldn't try to control it, but just use their godtier powers for good

>Vote for a winner, like Rose.

yeah but aren't godtiers still godtiers?

and for the others, you just know terezi will fuck around and make messes for entertainment

let alone fucking Vriska if she made it to the new reality

eventually there will be rival tribes of carapaces
they'll all want the gods to do different things
I don't think any of the kids have the necessary pulchritude to mediate the problems of an entire universe

The kids would probably get worshiped like gods by the carapacians, even if they liked it or not

Like John would just be walking across town trying to ignore the fuckhuge statue made of him where he is seen triumphing over a giant snake

I think one of the few things that Act 7 was actually clear about was the fact that the kids don't take any kind of god role. That's why we don't see a new species being created, just some refugee consorts and chess people.

Reposting smut from the last thread in case anyone missed it.

pastebin.com/38cp1XeX

Tell me about this man.

I can't believe they mentioned Terezi as the prime example of a character people projected onto that got shafted instead of Karkat. So many people projected onto him and he ended up weak and useless with no real connections left but a guy who wasn't even confirmed to be his boyfriend. A failed leader and even a failed moirail for his team's insane cloun.

Even if the kids wanted to avoid any renown/worship in the new universe

it'd still probably happen among the refugees and their offspring

the football game/picnic stuff in act 7 seemed like it took place only a fairly short time after entering the new universe. a few weeks or months up to a year at the most from the point of view of the kids. not soon enough for karkat and kanaya to get started on rebuilding the troll race, which we know is their next huge story that takes place across their lifetime. the kids have potentially forever do goddish shit depending on how their immortality works. who knows what theyll have got up to 100+ years in the future

Why does he wear the hat?

Here you go

You actually reminded me I have a sketch of Dirk and Dave playing video games, I'm gonna line/color that next

homestuck is for fags lmao

I still can't wrap my head around how shitty Act 7 was
Like what are we supposed to think, that it's just going to be a dozen people interacting among themselves for the rest of eternity? And occasionally they'll talk to each other about how cute the Mayor is. The new universe is a joke filled with joke characters that are barely capable of forming a civilization.

It's called homosuck, you fucking dolt.

>subtly strangling vrisgrub

Was this man even aware what he was doing and whom he was cosplaying?

nah, he probably just wanted to spend a day with his granddaughter

still cute though

>I'm gonna line/color that next
the JohnRoxy request or Dave and Dirk?

Either way, nice job on that one, even if I'm not a fan of davekat

Still the best 1973.

youtube.com/watch?v=iTItX61SpYs

Terezi and Nepeta grubs are so fucking cute

KANAYA, THIS MIGHT BE THE MOST IMPORTANT MISSION OF OUR LIVES.
WE MUST WORK TIRELESSLY ON BIOLOGICAL RESEARCH IN ORDER TO PRODUCE A NEW GENERATION OF OFFSPRING.
Yes Karkat I Understand That. Do Not Worry.
I Am Certain That You And Dave Will Be Able To Have The Child You Deserve.
As Will Rose And I.

karkat would probably be a really shitty parent desu

>and if the wind should blow
>I will know, I will know
>reversal, all matter and its great dispersal
>the secrets of the universal
>this isn't just a dry rehearsal
>we're living for today

always felt this was in reference to the beta's classpects.

I've had this one sitting in a giant sketch file for a month, I kind of want to finish it since I never draw Dirk anyway

he'd most likely be a histrionic helicopter-parent and his kid(s) would most likely come to avoid him a la Rose and Mom

Latest version of the spreadsheet Heroic Title test is live. Questions have been reworded, a hard gender lock has been included and perhaps more.

mediafire.com/download/df0uhyl1ao52cv9/Heroic_Title_Test_0.4.xlsx

Answer: they co-evolved diverse blood colours for the same reasons as Trolls, and can sense shared blood and affiliate with them. The relation is the same as with any domesticated animal beyond that, even if Lusii exist by default in the wild.

That looks really horribly gorey.

Go into specifics.

I could've done with this image in the last thread, with the bane parody going on.

I've never dabbled with Excel

is it complicated

i am a tech illiterate weenie

i love
aradia

...hah! Woops, this is what I get for ctrl+Fing the last thread without doublechecking what I was doing. No, that is the previous iteration, HERE is the current one ==> mediafire.com/download/ov91cxb1rt7kjfu/Heroic_Title_Test_0.5.xlsx

The hard gender locker is functional, and questions that posed issues have been ironed out.

What if instead of Davekat or Davejade it'd be confirmed to be a poly trio in the epilogue?

First, redirect to the correct test over here ==> (I may delete the post with .4 in it)

Second, to the user not at all. Simply follow the instructions and the answer will display itself once you're done.

if english and condy had been planned from the start, how different would all the kids be?

what id davekat is confirmed and also jade/terezi

that would make absolutely no sense whatsoever

What a really good idea

it's the only solution to the terezi/karkat/dave/jade love quadrangle

>had a dream I was chilling with rose during the meenah walkaround
>Rose went in for a kiss
>I woke up
So how was you day

These ones aren't all that clear
>consensus doesnt pause me much
>I am an avid fan
>I can make people tick
>people have interesting expectations of me
>there's always something significant occurring
>I frequently weigh the opinions of others
>I have a lot of get up and go
>I iron out messes
>I've got a lot of elbow grease

You put numbers in a box and it spits out the answer

It's only marginally less userfriendly than a multichoice quiz

Just booked myself a cruise, believe it or not.

Okay but what about Dave/Rose/Roxy?

are you gay?

ah alright. i knew the file type on sight, figured I'd ask

I want Rose to bully me in a sexy mannner!

Had a dream where I Kanaya wanted to cuck Rose with me
Rose was actually watching all the time

this thread if always full of incestuous degenerates

>I am an avid fan.
>I can make people tick.
>There's always something significant occuring.
>I have a lot of get up and go.
>I iron out messes.
>I've got a lot of elbow grease.
All existed in the previous version of the test, and some in the versions before that. If I recall, maybe the third one posed problems, but that was mostly because of a typo. Still, if you have any issues with any of them I'll help.

That leaves Consensus, Expectations and Weighting Opinions. First is what it says - the consensus on a topic isn't much of a factor when you're making a decision or following a course of action. Second is, well, I don't know how to explain that besides referencing a dictionary. People expecting something interesting from you. Last means you keep frequent tabs on others tabs, and weigh them against each other.

regarding what happens next/repopulating, rtc

though it might still not make you like act 7

So do all black holes in Homestuck lead to Caliborn's planet or what

I know some of them were in the last version, they're still vague

Okay fine how about jane. karkat, roxy

...did you not read the post?

No idea what you're trying to say with that image.

>starts with self-insert
THEY NEVER LEARN

Isn't everyone?

the WORST character

How can something so disgusting be the ancestor of someone so magnificent

bring out mituna, already

AH SHIT
WE CANNON BOYS

our beautiful baby boy

2ND BEST BOY

Glad to see he captured the spirit of Sup Forums

There's a reason he's so beloved.

Why would trolls know sign language?
How would trolls have AT gifs?

Is that from Collide?

Not that I know of, no.

I feel ya karkat
Eridan was actually a kind of neat dude who finally snapped and went on a rampage, but he did it out of a fucked up sense of survial and cronus is just a skeev master.
I mean fuck at least the actual ancestor was a kickass pirate
What went wrong?

They're called Holes of Color you fucking racist.

>What went wrong?
Beforus.

the gay singularity
FUCK HUSSIE aaaaaaaaaa

>How would trolls have AT gifs?
It's an epic Tumblr parody, it needs not to make sense.

Real fucking subtle

remember how we said that there's nothing of vaule in the openbounds

Wow literally nothing happened
At least in the first we learned that meenah wants to make an army, but we didn't even get new info here, just more of these ancestors
Why not just have a choose your character page and some panels?

the whole thing is supposed to be a huge jab at tumblr. equating the infinitie echo chamber of eventual self parody that is an eternal dreamlike afterlife to the slightly less infinite echo chamber of self parody that is our beloved sister site. lord english is doing us all a favour.

>Why not just have a choose your character page and some panels?
oh come the fuck on

ANOTHER FUCKING ARM

I want that hat

>sister site

angry fuckbuddy site was a better description