Name a better city

Name a better city.

Protip: you literally cannot.
>inb4 flyovercucks start sperging out because they're not relevant

Memphis.

Yawn

I don't like the people, it's too crowded, and the cost of living in Jew York is too high

>I don't like the people
i.e.
>I don't like honesty. I'd rather live in a make believe town wherever pretends to be nice and friendly! :DDDD

Too many fucking people. Even if I could afford to live there I wouldn't want to. Detroit deep dish pizza and coney dogs are better too. Fuck you and Chicago.

Someplace with less jew?

NYC sucks shit, but it certainly sucks less shit at the moment than Filthydelphia and Chimpcongo.

ghent in belgium

I just hate how NYC residents are always in their own little world, listening to music or fucking around on their phones. I see videos of people starting fights on the trains/buses or streets, and everyone acts so oblivious to what's going on. It's like they're thinking "if I just ignore it, it will go away." I personally hate that type of non-confrontational behavior. People who live in big cities absolutely hate making eye contact, so downtown areas are full of people who stare at the ground or their phone when they walk.

What are the most comfiest places to live in USA?

its not really that great. only worth visiting, not living.

Baltimore
>better food
>better urban structure (rowhomes)
>hipsters scared away by nigs
>interesting homeless people

INB4 lolololol niggers lolololol

a beautiful place to live

Hamburg is the greatest city in Europe. Debate me

>>interesting homeless people
That's interesting, i bet you could just get hi and find some comfy place where a homeless person can tell you comfy stories. And then you become friends with him,etc....

USA isn't that bad, i may as well forgive you the bombs

Check out Northern Michigan, the Traverse City area.

>Name a better city thread
>Doesn't even name a city in OP

why woud you build an apartment sidewise. fucking hamburgers are retarded

Based
Although coneys sometimes give me the shits so I don't eat them often.

Mecca. It's our holiest city for a reason.

>He doesn't immediately recognize Trump Tower

>>reddit

Row house living seems very strange to me

Actually the whole city of New York is sideways, mon petite Freire

>Trump Tower is a city

Yeah for your dirty new neighbors to rape

>Debate me
It isn't the greatest city in Europe. I'd probably rank Copenhagen #1. Hamburg is maybe the 6th best large city in Europe, after Vienna, Zurich, Barcelona and Berlin.

Its pretty beautiful.
And the best part is the Reperbahn.

Charleston.

>muslims

Jew York is a shithole
I don't care if our Emperor built it and was born there

The niggers are all on the south and far west sides so if you stay near the lake north of the loop you are good. Even Logan Square and Wicker Park are good. Fuck the chimpcongo meme

Don't know Copenhagen and Vienna/Zürich are nice but Berlin? Fuck off. Only Hamburg and Munich are relevant in Germany

Why, genuinely curious and I'll be coming over on holiday sometime if you get the mudslime issue figured out

The new york accent is fading. Fucking millenials

I live in NYC. But in wouldn't mind to move. Where in the US is warm and no nigs?

texas, but you get spics instead.

You fuck off. Berlin has outperformed almost evey other German city. It's home to a whole lot of lazy dumbasses, but at the same time it attracts an insane amount of very talented people. There is so much to explore, it's amazing. The variety of architecture and urban habitats is amazing. If you're missing out on living in Berlin, you're missing out on life.

That being said, of couse it's doomed. But you should enjoy it as long as it'll last.

Arent there a lot of spics in Chicago?

Cities are all shit.

t. guy that grew up and NY and left to go live in the the woods

The city of cuck

DC is better. The fat nigger whores proposition you in broad daylight

Just go to the hill country, plains, or anywhere in the Brazos valley. Stay away from Houston and don't go any farther south than San Antonio.

Born out in a small town by the name of cut n shoot Texas. Debate me city slickers.

>Berlin has outperformed almost evey other German city

In what? Being broke? Sucking all the money out of all the other states so it can finance its Lotterleben? Berliner put fucking curry-ketchup on Lidl sausages and think they created the pinnacle of culinary art. You fuck off.

Hamburg/Munich > All

Easy: Kuopio, Finland.

You know what all these cities have in common?
They never won best skyline in the world.

I could go for some Buddy's right now and a chicken Hani from National.

Too many rich fags there, they're ruining Marquette too, but its not as bad. If you have money though it's about as nice a place to live as anywhere.

It's cheaper in the surrounding areas though. My family owns a lot of rural property. I'd just go build a house there if the internet wasn't so shit, but I'm planning to build a house in the same town someday.

In quality of life. Whatever you want to do, you can do it in Berlin. It has so much more to offer to everyone than any other city in Germany. There is so much going on here, making it very vibrant and interesting. And at the same it is more affordable to live here than in Munich or Hamburg as well. I do like both those cities as well, but as long as you can afford to make experiences, Berlin really is the place to be.

Oh yeah and fuck off.

Pretty much this lived in Uptown for like 4 years and had zero problems but that area is more seedy and I did see a nigger run into a dumpster to hide from cops. If you're in Lincoln park, Lakeview, wrigleyville, among many other neighborhoods you're good and have access to a shit ton of awesome bars and restaurants.

>Toronto
Yeah, ok pal

Nothing to do but burn CVSes and get piss drunk in frat bro bars.

Gent is a shithole desu. Antwerpen is way better.

Hell ya that's fucking sweet, I hope to move back up there some day. I mean fuck even though winters suck up there you can ski, snowboard, and snowmobile your ass off combined with a mild summer it don't get much better.

> Philly
Lmao get the fuck outta here. Nigga.

>New York Shitty
>good
I laffed

>inb4 every flyover state ever says they are comfy

As somebody who has lived in multiple flyover states, here's a list of what is and isn't comfy (coastal places are almost always not comfy, two exceptions listed below):

Comfy:
>Upper Peninsula (Michigan)
>Front Range (Colorado, Wyoming) (ignore Denver/Boulder)
>Lower Appalachia (North Carolina, Tennessee)
>Lower Midwest/Upper South (Southern Indiana, Kentucky)
>Rural New England (New Hampshire, Maine)

Not comfy:
>Most major cities
>Upper Appalachia (West Virginia, western New York)
>Deep South (other than the aforementioned lower Appalachian states)
>Florida (ignore shitposters)
>anything within 100 miles of the west coast (Coastal California, Oregon, Washington)
>Chicago and its surrounding area
>Rust Belt (Northern Indiana, Detroit, Most of Ohio, Pennsylvania, Western New York)

Texas is smack in the middle in terms of comfy. There are based things about it, but it's hot as fuck and full of illegals.

I've heard very good things about the Pacific Northwest once you get away from the coast but it's pretty much the only region in the country I haven't lived in or visited extensively, so I can't really comment on it.

>Jew Yorkers
>honest

You burgers are so quaint

This x1000.

Based Chicago architecture.

River North richfag reporting in.

Charelston, though I like Jew York for all its flaws.

Hi, Charlotte here am I welcome?

What does Berlin offer that Hamburg doesn't? I can respect you opinion but I'm /northgerman/ so Hamburg is the place to be for me. It feels fucking amazing bein surrounded by water and canals everywhere.

Da 'burgh and da 'go

St Louis can come too

plebeians step aside

Agree that Hamburg is best city in Germany. The best city in Europe, however, is Barcelona.

Things my city has that jew york doesn't

>grocery stores
>lack of bum vomit on the sidewalk
>parking spaces
>no hipster faggots
>niggers who know their place
>reasonable housing costs

Fuck New York

With exceptions, New Yorkers are a fucking cancer. Your city is only nice for brief sightseeing. Way too expensive and crowded to live in.

Also, there's nothing more obnoxious than Jew Yorker scum that settle down in central Florida after they get sick of New York. They do nothing but complain nonstop.

>pic unrelated.

Orientation. Failed you POS

He's an iPhone user, so he's obviously retarded. You can't fault him too much.

>the smell of sewage and pollution everywhere
>noisy as fuck
>expensive
>full of tourists despite having almost nothing worth seeing
No

>Jew York
>Expensive as fuck
>High crime rate
>Worst gun laws in the nation

I prefer my flyover state thanks

>Ctrl + F
>No Los Angeles

Best city in the US.

St. Louis was so fucking comfy when I was a kid.

Shame what's happened in the past two decades.

>New York doesn't have grocery stores

???

Although I have always wondered how people in monstrous cities like NY do Grover shopping. I sure as fuck wouldn't want to drive in that traffic for weekly groceries, but then walking home with multiple bags would suck as well since I toss them in the trunk of my car where I currently live.

>this eternally triggers the flyover state

There are no grocery stores in New York.
They only have bodegas owned by shitskins.
It's horrifying.

Atlanta... Best gun laws in the nation, best airport in the nation, segregation (even if it is economic), and some of the best weather in the nation.

California would be perfect if it didn't have the worst kind of people living in it and running the state.

Chicago > New York

Pretty much every American city is ineligible because of the amount of niggers or spics.

Can't say I'm unhappy where I am.

plus an amazing furry convention :3

who did your lighting plan? a trissomic?

NO guns = fail

lol... don't forget about dragoncon

>8
LA best city, its just the politics of the state that fucking ruin it. Hopefully Trump can start to reverse this

If California is so great why are they all moving to Texas?

Shitlanta is the second worst city I have lived in in my entire life (Cleveland).

It has all of the shitty aspects of the south with none of the good.

>LA
>Dirty urban-sprawl trucker town of crumbling infrastructure- majority shitskin population
>"""""""""Best city""""""""""""

Charleston, South Carolina.

We fucking started America.
Fuck you brits

>mfw being at the """"""""beach"""""" with skyscrapers..

Because of the taxes and politics, espiclally in LA if you dont make at least 70k a year your going to be renting for the rest of your life unless you can stay with your parents and save up money

>this is what new yorkers actually believe

you guys and commiefornias are not even americans. you are easily the worst of the worst; self-entitled smug liberals who think their inability to act like a decent human being is benevolent honesty.

Jerusalem.

If we deported all the fucking illegals and got rid of their anchor babies home prices would drop as their wouldn't be as many fucking people living here anymore and the ghettos could be gentrafied

The moon is never in that position. What bullshit

>Berliners act like New Yorkers
>Berliners act like Torontonians
>Berliners act like Londoners

why are leftists always so quick to posit as if the most multicult cities are the best? Is it b/c they are hubs of national corps who exploit the cheap labour of imported immigrants?

as brexit has shown, money is not the most important thing. you have to wonder what the city is doing for the nation at large, as it is a german city and not a city-state.