I'll take "Canadian Culture" for 400

I'll take "Canadian Culture" for 400

Other urls found in this thread:

dialectsarchive.com/wisconsin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Duct tape is considered the "handyman's secret weapon" in this classic Canadian comedy show.

401 doesnt exist

What is Justin Bieber?

What is Red & Green?

I didn't know Americans knew about that. I thought you guys only watched Trailer Park Boys.

Used to watch it when I was little back when it was still on Public Broadcast here in Wisconsin.

>Wisconsin
I hereby pronounce you an honourary Leaf.

>Not enjoying some good canadian artwork.

For shame.

Please, no I didn't ask for this

WTF? I hate my ancestors now

Do people say "aboot" where you live? I bet they do.

WE ARE THE PRIESTS

OF THE TEMPLE

OF SYRINX

its okay, they got a good spanking.

Have a listen if you are curious how we do our talking down here dialectsarchive.com/wisconsin

Your old people sound super American, but that 19 year old sounds just like the ones here. Is creeping Canadianism a thing?

Actually surprised they haven't a section denoting the Driftless accent which has become slurry from isolation.

I think it primarily from mass media exposure perhaps standardizing language rather than diffusion.

That's probably what it is. Makes me sad to think how many accents are gonna die out as a result of that.

It comes on PBS

I didn't know that show was Canadian. I just thought it was a shitty late night PBS program whose sole purpose was to convince little kids that going to bed is actually the most entertaining thing they can do at 10.

Heathen.