Time for the Reign of Kings

Fuck "democracy"
Time for another reign of Kings.

As King, the new rules of the land are as follows:
-islam is banned from the western world. All mosques destroyed. Every single person practicing islam will be deport.
-marijuana is legal
-all drugs are legal and will be sold by the government
-all alcohol and drug use will be regulated to "Loser Town" which all cities will have. They will be walled compounds away from civilized people where people can be degenerates without harming others
-lying will be a criminal offence for anyone, no matter the age.
-All politicians and police found guilty of crime will be punished with 10 year hard labor
-Murder, rape and pedophilia is a death sentence upon proving guilt
-All blacks will be deported to Africa
-NO immigration from Africa, Middle East or dominant muslim countries
- Internet is restricted to anyone under 18 years of age. An internet license must be obtained before logging in ( wahhh you cant make and look at CP anymore, pooorrrr yooouuuu)
-Far left movements are illegal.
- Women are not allowed to vote, obtain positions of power or work full time.
-Anyone entering my kindom MUST learn the common tongue.
-NO gay pride at all. Homosexuality is to be kept in private. Any public displays of homosexuality is illegal

Bow to your new king

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BNIgztvyU2U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a fucking leaf

Says the fucking leaf.
Worried faggot???????????

Take your retarded opinions somewhere else.

And you already have a queen, gaywad. Go worship her.

>reign of kings
>men can still vote
choose one you shit smearing iced cunt

Kings can still have politicians to handle crap I don't want too.
>derp, Im smurt, but don't think of anything durrrrr

Lookit all these butthurt underage Sup Forums faggots

Worried your intranet is going to be taken away faggots?
Wahhhhhh how will you losers ever converse with people without an internet forum right?
WAHhhhhhhh

Fuck you and your doxing attempts too. This IP is going offline at the end of the month

F A G G O T S
A
G
G
O
T
S

So basically you're trying to be trump as president, but call yourself "king".

youtube.com/watch?v=BNIgztvyU2U

At first I was confused, then I saw the flag.

>WATCH THIS NOW

It's treason, then.

What kind of shit tier world is this? You just want your worthless cunt to sit in your bigass palace and have a pack of wolves control you state? What kind of stupid, powerless failure would actually consider this?

You're a worthless cunt right now.
Like 99% of humans.
Look at the US elections. Half are brain dead fuckwits who should be dead.

Sorry boss, humans need to be controlled.

Why everyone so upset?
Seems like decent rules to me.
Only people that are worried are pedos, homos and non-whites who want to partake in our glorious achievements.
Sorry, if your country looks like poo, we don't want you. Make your own country great. WE DID.

I'm just some fucking guy on the intranet. I won't be king, calm down you wastes of life.

and this is why power should not be given to just anyone. this idiot is ready to run head first back to a feudal system. something the public spent 100s of years and countless lives to overcome. other than being laughed at, your opinions arent appreciated here

>creates a mishmash poorly defined semi-constitutional monarchical power fantasy

>samefags his thread when others call out his apparent lack of political, socioeconomic, or historical knowledge

Yah, nah, you're a cunt.

There are monarchists on Sup Forums, but most of them have more of a clue than this idiot.

>lying will be a criminal offence for anyone, no matter the age.
This is pantsu-on-head retarded.
>pedophilia is a death sentence
There is nothing wrong with liking little girls. And having sex with them is okay if it's within a proper relationship.

Who fucking cares about your opinion, because that's all it is.
Just like this is MY opinion. Talk about a butthurt little bitch.

Simple fact is, humans are stupid and need to be controlled.
Look at the mess you morons have made of the world.

Let smart people make the decisions. You retards can just toil, like you do already.

Problem with monarchy is the king's sons will be the rulers meaning they need top of the line public speaking and intelligence genetics so kings should find all the intelligent women and rape them to produce smart heirs, a king should produce many sons in case one of them is a psychopath and needs to be "fixed".

I dont understand what the purpose of princesses would be though.

>this is my opinion
>simple fact is
>you morons
No John, you are the moron.

Even college freshmen walking out of their first Nietzsche lectures are less retarded than this

Your OPINIONS (because that's what they are) are WORTHLESS, you're all fucking plebs.
Just like me.
Calm the fuck down losers.

If I was King, this is how I would rule and I'm sure a lot of you would be dead.

I only VALUE life, that has PROVEN to HAVE VALUE.

Most of you are worth fuck all and your single mother should've aborted you.

Benevolent Kings are is the ultimate form of government. Plato knew this almost 2400 years ago, and he wrote about it in The Republic.

However, humans are flawed, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. The American founding fathers had the brilliance of making a benevolent ruler into something sacred that cannot be touched without the consent of many many people. That thing is the US Constitution.

It's still not perfect. Perhaps we should wait for a sentient AI.

Muslim monarchies tried this, it didn't work. Genetic engineering would help with the succession problem.

He has a point the majority of humans are just stupid monkeys that live the way they do because the intelligent few that worked on the very inventions these mongoloids use today for leisure or whatever. Its best if the smart guys do all the thinking for humanity while the stupid monkeys have no say in what happens.
Sandniggers have horrendous genes for intelligence though its different for Europeans.

you already have a queen

step it up faggot

>proven to have value
>doesn't define proof or value
>claimed King would rule semi constitutionally
>endorses arbitrary executions
>condemns most potential subjects in the same breath

You're a self parody

A Queen that doesn't torch every Mosque and make weed legal is not a real Queen, to the guillotine!

Best part about monarchies is no more stupid elections, no more stupid political parties, and no more billionaires controlling an entire country.

Shes a senile old fart, her son should have already killed her and took the throne. I cant believe the bongs allowed a cunt to rule this empire for so long even after their king's son matured.

leafgroids are at it again

>no more elections
Instead you have courtier intrigue, which is usually worse

>no more billionaire rule
All monarchies based their power off the loyalty of and enrichment of the moneyed classes

she murdered the beloved princess diana too desu

Your flawed attempt at insulting me sucks.
If you're a liar, I don't value you as anyone worth knowing.
if you rape, murder or fuck kids, you deserve to die and are not of value to society.

That fact I need to define a "valuable person to society" to you, shows what a degenerate faggot you really are. And stupid too.

Stupidity would also be criminal.
Same with being ugly.

A society of highly intelligent and beautiful humans.
What a dream.....................

>1 post by this id
Great sockpuppet

Worse than your own media being used a subliminal programming mechanism to influence voter opinions? Everything in America is just a smokescreen to keep american cattle dumb and manipulated into voting for Republicans or Democrats but really it deesnt matter because they guys funding these parties control everything.

>no more billionaires controlling an entire country.
What are the noblemen and aristocrats?
>if you fuck kids, you deserve to die
Why? Because you say so? Me loving my daughter more than you've arbitrarily decided is okay shouldn'tbe a crime.

Without crime as well, because only civil people would be allowed too exist.

Sorry degens..................gas shower time

Your priests are ahead of the game frog

Gr8b8m8.

A monarchy without restrictions is absolute, and absolute monarchies still codify laws. Laws need definitions, and thus even "kill the stupid" needs to define stupid. Given that there is a very limited correlation between intelligence, character, and physical attractiveness, your proposed motions are just a "baby's first genocide" fantasy.

Great "intellectual" arguments faggots.
This is MY opinion on how the world should be run.
if you don't like it, you're obviously someone I'd have killed or deported, so your opinions and crying is just making me laugh.

I love a good internet dust up

>What are the noblemen and aristocrats?
Just accessories for the king to show to other kingdoms to be like LOOK HOW RICH WE ARE but really they are nonfactors.
You cant stop crime user humans have free will I could decide to go to hit that lady across the street with a 2x4 until her brains are out but I didnt but I can thats the thing I CAN once a human can do something then you cannot stop it unless you remove that.

I was actually mocking OP's "destroy Mosques, smoke weed" program.

Holy fuck faggot. Get the fuck out of here you child-raping piece of shit. You're worse then blacks.

In that case. I approve of your vpn, carry on weed smoking Islamic french citizen.

If you're sexually attracted to children, your brain is wired wrong.
Something is wrong with you.
They are children.

sounds good to me

Pretty sure back in Europe fucking kids was ok infact marrying them as well, since this is a monarchy the king can literally change the entire social structure when he feels like it since the stupid masses have no say in what goes on.

This is tautological: my opinions are the ones that matter, because they define an ideal world. Given that all those who disagree with me would be killed, all loving people would be in agreement with me, making my ideas therefore ideal.

If you can't recognize circular reasoning, you're pretty far gone.

Marijuana was sold in PHARMACIES in the USA until 1939.
Hemp was a MANDATORY CROP in the USA, until 1939.

Seriously, get redpilled on weed faggots.

Anyone who HATES weed, does so, because THEY WERE TOLD TOO.
>deerrrrrrrrrrrrp Im a redpilled broz. Media,skewl and muh parunts toldz me weed wuz badz. I listend like a good boi

leaf, get the fuck outta here

>argues against arbitrarily defined degenerates
>argues for weed legalization because it used to be viewed as a non degrease activity

Wes lad, lay off the timbits

WE

How about the king beheads pedophiles and place their oily neckbearded heads on spikes outside of the jousting stadium?

I'd support that.

So a world with NO crime, rape, murder or kid fucking is BAD?
WTF is wrong with you?

>this moron thinks people were using mind altering drugs en masse back in the 30's

The problem is the cultural revolution and their unsurprising love of drugs

What a stupid thing to say

I hate when people try to act smart, but aren't.

You, to the guillotine

What logical arugment do you have against pedophilia besides muh feels?

As long as the pedos dick is small it wont harm the child. Besides humans a malleable monkeys just pass laws that enable pedophilia and wait for the pedos to outbreed the non pedos to have a civilization of nothing but pedos(the entire middle east).

WUZ

ALL Hail King Annon !!!!

I like this

You're missing the point. Anything, any set of values can be argued for using tautological circular readoning like you are. For example, I could argue that albino moose are the true rulers of Canada, assuming you killed all the people that disagree with that notion first.

Tl;dr : your logic sucks and your shit's all retarded

KANGZ

N

You're the moron.
Weed grows ALL OVER THE WORLD

WHY?

because the migrating people carried it everywhere.
Weed has been cultivated for 1000s of years.

Just cause you where born 16-20 years ago, doesn't mean the world started then.

Seriously, you people are the dumbest fucks ever. Comparable to reddittors.

Off with your head moron!

SHEEEIT

>ad hom
>doesn't address subject of criticism
>uses violence to silence dissenting opinions

You'd make a great tyrant. Try Mao, Kim Jong Il, Stalin, or Nero as jumping off points.

OFF with your head !!!!!

See:

So what to do then? IF ANY SET OF VALUES can be argued like that?

Seems like you're a lying kid fucker or something

When the monkeys cant listen just instill fear to get them to give up, thats basic technique used by all rulers.

DUUUUUUUUUDE WEED LMAO XD

This is an intolerable tyranny.

Come and take it, OP!

>Far left movements are illegal.
>Women are not allowed to vote

are you literally retarded?
first of all it's monarchy but whatever
and women tend to vote left but since being a leftist would be a crime you would nothing to fear
but wtf leaf

You're a moron who can't read.
I say, ALL drugs are legalized.
Marijuan is not degeneracy. You've been TOLD to think so.

See, you can't even read and comprehend what is written properly. You're stupid.

You shall be beheaded in the town square at noon for the crime of utter stupidity. No longer shall you infect others with your stupidity.

My misguided aspiring tyrant, you have to use logic and reason. Ever visit Sup Forums's front page? There's a set of logical fallacies there to avoid. You have committed close to 100% of them.

Lucky for you, there's a cure: the scientific method, Socratic inquiry, and data supported empiricism are all ways to make a point that is backed up by philosophical or numerical evidence. Try one of them some time.

>-islam is banned from the western world. All mosques destroyed. Every single person practicing islam will be deport.

retarded jewish libcuck confirmed.

Legalizing drugs isnt a good idea the monkeys will get addicted and productivity will fall in the kingdom leading to eventual financial collapse. Unless you have way to make the monkeys not become addicted.

15 years old first attempt at politics?

could the king or the next king actually do such things? I guess they don't have such powers

Fear based violent ruling is inefficient, and leads to both drain drain and group think.

Legalized drugs in Portugal.
All drug use and crime has gone down significantly since implemented.

You're the one who mentioned rape. Gentle loving sexual activity is not rape.
Yes, and children are sexy and can enjoy sexual activity.

That's my guess.

If you kill everyone who disagrees with you, you'll have a country full of slavish sycophants, like North Korea.

It worked well for centuries until those damn monkeys got that democracy idea from those fucking jews

>All blacks will be deported to Africa
Who will be kings then?

MY logic and MY reasoning is sound to ME.
YOU are the one with a problem with it, thus you deem it "illogical"

This is how I would run things. Are you that fucking stupid?
Why do I need to post data and facts for a fictional scenario???

Seriously, I would take great pleasure in beheading someone as stupid as you.

>you wouldn't fuck this
just come out of the closet

People who support monarchy aren't civilized you are degenerate

Best rulers (see Alexander, Frederick the great, Napoleon) tolerated an active intellectual discourse, and used alternate methods to crude violent crackdowns whenever possible. Just because something was done a way in the past doesn't mean it's optimal.

I would not.

First off monarchy is anti-freedom. Anyone who promotes monarchy should be banned from soceity

>WAHHHHHH MUH FREE SPEEECH

>not making homosexuality illegal
might as well vote for hillary

Kill all the rapist, murders, pedos and liars and this joke is trying to say society will suffer.

ARE
YOU
WELL??

monarchy has never worked.

If you want to prove a point, or convince others of it, your head's internal process will have to reconcile with the centuries of progress on logical thought and inquiry.

Of course, if you just want to spout your opinion without external reference, your opinion is no more worthwhile than that of an illiterate African tribesman

fag

Society as a whole sucks right now.
99% of you are stupid retards who are useless.
Shit,eat,fuck,sleep, make a stupid, raise it wrong, one day die. Everyone you ever met forgets you.