Brit/pol/ - Alnwick Edition

>Boris Johnson's cat evicted from Number 10 after sneaking in when the door was open
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/26/boris-johnsons-cat-evicted-from-number-10-after-sneaking-in-when/

>Blairite Labour Party donor Michael Foster's legal challenge to Corbyn's right to be on leadership ballot
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/26/high-court-to-hear-legal-case-against-labour-leadership-ballot-decision-jeremy-corbyn

>Corbyn supporters consider legal challenge to NEC's voting limitations and suspension of Constituency Labour Parties. Petition:
you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/an-open-letter-to-the-nec-from-labour-party-members

>Theresa May SHUTS DOWN £6.4m-per-year asylum centre
express.co.uk/news/uk/692958/Theresa-May-Government-6-4m-asylum-centre-shut-charities-Barnados

>Ukip former chairman Suzanne Evans ends leadership hopes
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/26/ukip-former-chairman-suzanne-evans-ends-leadership-hopes-and-bac/

>New ICM Poll
twitter.com/PolhomeEditor/status/757880315423711232

>Syrian refugees on remote Scottish island
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3706625/Syrian-refugees-settled-remote-Scottish-island-complain-depressed-area-old-people-people-come-die.html

>Nicola Sturgeon takes political fantasy to new heights
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/23/nicola-sturgeon-takes-political-fantasy-to-new-heights/

>Theresa May in Northern Ireland
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-36570120

>French press fury after Hollande caves in to May
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/hollande-caves-may-french-press-reacted/

>Nigel Farage says "Germany may never be the same again" after Angela Merkel’s decision to let in 1million refugees
lbc.co.uk/lbc-leading-britains-conversation-every-day-118271

>The BBC continues it's long history of honest and unbiased reporting
twitter.com/TarekFatah/status/757442737037770752

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3708401/Dutch-Far-Right-Freedom-Party-leader-Geert-Wilders-says-EU-refuse-entry-Muslim-migrants.html#comments
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-36906031
independent.co.uk/news/business/more-than-100-companies-not-paying-employees-minimum-wage-listed-a6705446.html
northumberlandgazette.co.uk/news/local-news/racist-graffiti-daubed-onto-alnwick-building-1-8009420
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Roadman
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

some things are quite wonderous.

First for Moggy.

EQUAL OUTCOME

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3708401/Dutch-Far-Right-Freedom-Party-leader-Geert-Wilders-says-EU-refuse-entry-Muslim-migrants.html#comments

>People actually think the daily mail is redpilled

:3333333

She's clearly the ugly one, people don't post pictures on dating sites of themselves with better looking people

What a stupid vapid slag, you'd think with a face like that she'd pick up a book or two to make up for it but i guess that's not how being a female works.

This guy comes up to you and sends your soldiers into an unwinnable war against a country that has never harmed us that results in the complete collapse of the middle east and the regimes there.

wat do?

THINGS

Ask her if she fancies a shag.

If people didn't post pictures on dating sites of themselves with better looking people, then she'd be the better looking one lad.

Vote Corbryn.

say 'sorry for acting in a reckless and provocative manner' and ask her if 'she's prepared to put aside the rhetoric and get around the negotiating table'

>Isn't it funny?

what happens if i have a nanosuit and i win the war?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-36906031
I'm going to bet it was far-right extremists.
Fucking EDL.

Ask her if she's an SWP entryist denying Britain a proper parliamentary opposition

Mong moment, back end of a 12 hour shift

Exactly the mail has always been all talk and no action when it comes to immigration. Largely because the papers owners actually benefit from cheap 3rd world migration.

>Largely because the papers owners actually benefit from cheap 3rd world migration.
??

That would contradict his prior statements on blairites.

t. Blairite

If your at the head of a factory or corporation 3rd world immigration is perfect since you can pay them half the wages for double the hours. The daily mail itself get's large endorsements from multinational companies

How's it goin' cousins?

Things can only get better.

I think your going a bit tin-foil hat here.

SGNIHT

>Wat is minimum wage

COME HOME PLS, WE'VE CHANGED

Woolworth's never recovered from your banter.

Hey, reddit!

>what is don't ask don't tell
>what are zero hour contracts
>what are apprenticeships
>what is hiring under 18s

>Wat is minimum wage

You tell me

independent.co.uk/news/business/more-than-100-companies-not-paying-employees-minimum-wage-listed-a6705446.html

>know your Blairites from your Bennites (though not Hilary obv.)

ASK HER IF SHE FANCIES A SHAG YOU POOF

>17%
This is getting tense.

You're clearly in.

Wat is EAS?

Point out which of those company's is a nationally recognised newspaper/media outlet?

>Things can only get Corbynista

She's dripping
I feel it

Ask her if you can invade her Sunni and Shiite areas

>I don't get politics XD
She needs to go back

Missing the Tribunites.

God fucking damn it. Ed is finally useful.

I kek'd heartily

She's disgusting and fat but I haven't had a shag for almost a year so I'm going in.

Let this be known as the time Brit/pol/ helped an user get laid

>implying everyone isn't a Blairite

ask her if she's up to giving way to your honourable member

You are both a couple of idiots who spend too much time reading stuff on Sup Forums.

The only thing Murdoch is interested in, is selling Newspapers.

Come on wise up.

Will be trying this line in the bar next weekend, definitely seems to be a winner

WE NEED TO GO CHEEKIER

That's not what I mean what I'm saying. Instead i'm saying that because of the immence buying power of certain companies it's not unreasonable to say that they may have a say in a commercial newspapers leanings.

Ireland pls come home, we miss you

One of left honestly looks like this fat lad who I went to school with. You dodged a bullet reckon there mate

Where is the website where you can paint with blair?

must be some other Sup Forumsacks in Alnwick

the least you could have done is get the swastika right

northumberlandgazette.co.uk/news/local-news/racist-graffiti-daubed-onto-alnwick-building-1-8009420

You absolute madman

>Islam is now a race
Woah.

>Don't get politics

Yeah, ok.

Aren't those Indian swastikas?

Iraq.com/saddamspalace/behindthecouch/WMDS

what did brit/pol/ think of owen smith's speech today

personally I thought it was lel

True but I think they were associated with Bevan for a time?

Also Dave Nellist was quite a well know Militant MP for a while.

>SMASH THERESA MAY BACK ON HER HEELS

She really brought Theresa to heel

Starting to think he might be a Corbychev plant.

Argclu must be furious

>you now remember argclu

yup, this is a proper Swastika

also wtf does MLK's assassination date have to do with Islam?

Traitors will not be tolerated.

Don't think so.

He's trying to out-Corb the Corbyn in left rhetoric to nab his supporters and attempting to sound like he'll be more aggressive/bantzy at the Despatch Box. If he wins he'll renege on everything.

HANG HER FROM THE GALLOWS

Monarchist League

Your handwriting is nice. Are you female?

What a fucking redundant thing to say. He's a fucking infant prince, he's one of if not the most privileged people in the world and everybody, including monarchists, realize this.

>Petersnightmare.jpg

Lads, what do we think about the fall of the chav and the rise of the roadman?

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Roadman

So what happened with tinder-user?

>pfw the Blairite Kristalnacht will come very soon

He asked her if she fancied a shag, she said yes, and they're now round the back of the chip shop.

Same thing just now they're black

full retard

This line worked.

t. Blair

He's smashing a fat slag who's so desperate that she responds to nonsenseical meme responses less coherent than clever bot post Sup Forums raid

This is how Harry came about.

ppl say white privilege like it's a bad thing

Have you ever had sex?

>He's smashing a fat slag who's so desperate that she responds to nonsenseical meme responses less coherent than clever bot post Sup Forums raid
Fucking hell lad, calm yourself

I live like 20 miles from my bird, it's frustrating okay

I feel proud if he does shag her as I gave him the opening Blairite line.

It would be another occasion where our meme magic alters the current time line.

Why are you so annoyed

t. owner of a retarded carrier pigeon