So Sup Forums, could I pass as a local in you're a cunt?

So Sup Forums, could I pass as a local in you're a cunt?

I really wanna get the hell out of the US

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-risa-hirako-s-nipple-bw78jd9/answers/new.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KYXeSSrOcMc
youtube.com/watch?v=QpbPcosXO-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post your arsehole

hell na

Sure mr wolverine

How many BTC we talkin here?

We did this yesterday bro. At least space out your attention whoring threads by a day or two. Use /soc/ to deal with withdrawal symptoms.

But Sup Forums gives the best reactions

Yes, definitely.

also Sup Forums is the only board I browse

Other people post themselves here all the time, why cant I?

you would pass as a sex tourist in my cunt.

I already know I can pass in America

Isn't that pretty much just older people?

Anyone young and able-bodied would rather go to Korea, or Japan for sex tourism

Just go to Canada retard

I'm just a bitter ugly fuck man.

But Canada is everything I don't want the US to turn into. Only nice thing would be a lower crime violent crime rate, and even then I've never been affected by the US' high rate of crime, so...

You probably just think that cuz low self-esteem m8

I see ugly fucks with hot girls here all the time because they project confidence. I know that sounds like "jus b urself bro it werks for me" but seriously, it isn't the end of the world

GIBE green card

I really would live in Finland if I could

yes

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-risa-hirako-s-nipple-bw78jd9/answers/new.html

How do Poles generally view American migrants, in your experience?

kurwa

not black enough

timestamp of fuck off

Not with that haircut, hun.

b-but I'm an amerimutt, surely I must be at least 25% black

cba n idc

>haircut
But I don't have a haircut, it's just been growing

Would a bowlcut make me more likely to pass?

you look like you are about to lose it and go on a killing spree

Rude as heck, Tejano

Yeah.

Anywhere specifically in Argentina? Or literally anywhere there?

In Salta or Jujuy

Oh, your a Sup Forums nigger. In that case, just kill yourself.

This looks comfy desu

it is, nice trails to hike and fresh organic produce the whole year

Not really. Canada is great, one of my favorite nations, but censorship/speech laws on gender and shit is just too much for me, sorry.

He is fucking with you. Those parts are infested with amerindian people. Buenos Aires, Córdoba, Mendoza, Entre Ríos, Misiones, Santa Fé... anywhere really. Except the North (Salta, Formosa, Jujuy).

I know, I looked up the people of those areas

I'm American m8, I'm used to living around amerindians, and the location still looks comfy

Truly, you look like a random dude I would see in the bus to work every morning. Nothing unusual in your looks If you come to Buenos Aires.
But I would advice you to not move here as we are going through some economic, political and social instability.

>as we are going through some economic, political and social instability.
we're always going through some economic, political or/and social instability, though

I know, I don't judge the world based off of what I see on Sup Forums like a lot of people here tend to do. Seeing various pics of Argentinians, I've seen quite a few people with light features

>social instability
Like what? kill wh*Tey?

LOL, more like "kill pol*ticians"

Kill left wing or right wing politicians?
Or is it true there is no real right wing in South Murica

>Brazil
Yeah, but if you want to look normal as fuck just go to the Southeast~South of Brazil.

I wouldn't get robbed in Rio De Janeiro? A BR steam friend told me whites are a target for robberies there

It deppends on the region. Though, is better to have someone with you that knows the area :l

How is South Brazil viewed by the rest of Brazil? Has there ever been a secession type movement or anything?

Ahn... Just another region :l It's not as popular as the others (on the media), cause of the cultural difference, but it's there, chilling on the corner lol

About the secession movement... Eeh... Kinda, but just in the old days (Revolução Farroupilha), today the movement is just a bunch of retards who think the South can survive alone. [spoiler] They can't [/spoiler]

Oh, and the movement isn't that big. Just a few thousands.

Their webpage is
> goo gl L52GHX
if you're interested :l

wtf? Why is the white part of Brazil the most AIDS-ridden? It's usually the other way around lmao

>map of IDUs
nevermind I'm retarded

Yes.

lol Idk really know about this, but I wouldn't be surprise at all. The South has a stereotype of having a lot of beautiful girls but also a lot of >>gay

My Indonesian cousin in the back

It apparently has a major IV drug problem. Prolly heroin

This is in South Brazil lol
Is there a lot of Brazilians with Confederate heritage, or is this just whiteness celebration

One more bump for interest

Unironically Hong Kong or Singapore

Hong Kong looks pretty neat, Singapore is supposedly nice as fuck too but super authoritarian

Are you saying I look asian?

Not that you look Asian but that people wouldn't think of you as foreigners as there already are a bunch of white people working in finance and stuff.

Ah yeah I know a few people in the oilfield who have been to or lived in Singapore

They say it's so clean, it's almost impossible to find any trash on the streets, anywhere. I'm assuming because the penalties for littering are extreme, IIRC getting caught smuggling any amount of weed into Singapore warrants the death penalty (at least at one point in time it did)

shame on you, that place might be rural but is comfy and the people are welcoming and honest workers. You are a poor fucker from baires trying to lie on the internet about your cunt. You are a living meme man

Being a white in Hong Kong or Singapore is like being an Asian in Vancouver or San Francisco. People just won't give a damn.

Did he say anything bad about them? He just implied that they aren't white. It seems that you subconsciously take that as an insult, why?

I heard from some oilfield people that Singaporean and Hongkonger women will worship you if you're white though
Do Asians get worshipped by Anglo-Canadians?

fucking wh*Te CAVE DEVILS

are you stupid? he said that the place is a shithole because they are amerindian. I visited because I don't do gringo trails and the experience was great. Go to baires if you want, you are in for a treat

Are YOU stupid? Apparently your grasp of ingles is shitty for a Tejano

Where did he say it was a shithole? He just said it was full of Amerindians. You're the only one equating Amerindians and shittiness so far

South Brazil, yes.

Rest of Brazil, you could pass as a southern Brazilian.

t. Northern Brazilian who even though he has black hair is often asked if he comes from the South

>Those parts are infested with amerindian people
> anywhere really. Except the North (Salta, Formosa, Jujuy)
you are either a proxy or you are the average stupid burger orc who lacks basic education

Not even the South. That's São Paulo.

There are very few Confederate BR's, and only in one small city they founded.

However, there are (so they say) many German/Italian/Portuguese in the South. White BR's are more Mediterranean, so often not white according to KKK standards.

So, because he used the word infestation?

>(of insects or animals) be present (in a place or site) in large numbers, typically so as to cause damage or disease.
Amerindians are literally animals, they're literally in large numbers, and TYPICALLY (not always) they smell like earth and body odor which causes damage to my senses

>KKK standards
Have you ever seen a group of clansmen? They're more swarthy than fuckin Sicilians

>Amerindians are literally animals, they're literally in large numbers, and TYPICALLY (not always) they smell like earth and body odor which causes damage to my senses
the argie that told you to go to baires is an amerindian how ignorant can you be, bye

S-sorry

I passed your photo to our police along with your racial remarks, try coming here see what happens

Remember the Alamo

I already live among Amerindians like I said and my ex-gf was half-Amerindian, I'm just fuckin with you m80

Never saw them, but they used to kill Italians, so white Brazil isn't white for them.

There are some Russian and German communities that are 100% into tradition, but they are very few: youtube.com/watch?v=KYXeSSrOcMc

Mostly, there will be mixing the South, but it just so happens that the founders of the cities used to be immigrants, so this mixing will usually be between Italians, Germans, and Portuguese. In my family, for instance, there's mixing between Italian, British, Portuguese, Jewish, and (since I live in the North) the usual little bit of Amerindian too (also common in white Americans, from what I hear). Families of Italian or German heritage are usually proud and silently racist, so their children grow up and marry with whites.

Also, concerning the last sentence, the scenery is changing fast.

In my city, all banks have two lines: one for the old and disabled people (usually just old, since disabled are rare), another for normal people. If you go to any bank at all, you will notice that the old people's line is always around 50% white, while the young people's line is about 95% mixed.

You will see the same phenomenon in America in a couple of decades. Enjoy.

>Never saw them, but they used to kill Italians, so white Brazil isn't white for them.
Yeah, in the 1920s-40s the Klan was very different. Now they're all black haired beady eyed caramel skinned gentleman (totally not feds) who think they're master race and are a complete joke

>the usual little bit of Amerindian too (also common in white Americans, from what I hear)
Surely in places near the Mexican border it's prevalent, but I honestly think most of the people claiming to be 1/10 cherokee and shit are fuckin liars. Native North Americans are heavily romanticized here.

too late, your face is already been calculated by some weird algorithm. The perks of a small country, bye now. And btw, we share info in south america so unless you fly aerolineas argentinas (which is unlikely) to get anywhere southamerica you are pretty much fucked.

>You will see the same phenomenon in America in a couple of decades. Enjoy.
In some parts, sure. I don't think you realize just how white some parts of New England, Appalachia etc are though. Whiter than Brazil has ever been

So yeah, you might see a line of mutts in Florida and California, but generalizing the entire US as vast and diverse as it is, is kinda dumb

Well, as most people in the 1st world would agree, I was DYING to visit South America... I can't believe you've ruined that dream

This is the future, mate: youtube.com/watch?v=QpbPcosXO-4

I think it's you who don't realize Mexicans won't always stay in Florida.

Enjoy the rising crime rates.

lol you're talking as if you're somehow illuminating me with unknown knowledge that America is/turning brown
This is happening in EVERY white country. What are you trying to get at exactly?

>le what r som fucking BASSEDD:DD right wing boliticns in ur cunt xDDD kill gommies
You know is the other way, right?

don't know if it was your dream m8, but I just did ruined it for you and I'm not kidding a single bit about it. Your face and writing profile was sent and I'll make sure it gets processed. We don't need uneducated racist foreigners here, you can go to alaska or some flyover state, even canada. Not here

ok

Did you even read the convo

I am trying to get to what I said before: you are going to see the same phenomenon I now see in bank lines.

I am not trying to laugh at America nor anything. I know the same thing will happen in Europe.

And again, don't think the Mexicans will stay in Florida. They might for the first 50 years or so, but once they're 40% of the population they are going to explore the country and yes, increasing crime rates will come alongside them.

>increasing crime rates will come alongside them.
Reported to the government of Tejas

But on a serious note, I've already seen such a phenomenon, multiple times, in multiple areas. I've also seen lines of 100% whites, 100% blacks, 100% amerindians

Shit gets pretty random here, but this is the new world. It's much more sad to see it happening in places like Berlin and London

I agree. What I fear the most is that the Muslims will never care for the great art and architecture of Europe as much as Europeans, or even Americans, or even South Americans do, because that simply doesn't have anything to do with them. In fact, it was built by their enemies.

I never imagined places like Venezia or Paris could become ruins just like Rome and Athens, but I was clearly wrong. In the future, Florence could just be a bunch of bombed buildings.

Remember: it took the complete, unique genius of Michelangelo to paint just the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, but it takes only one crazy bomber to destroy the whole of it.

Worst part of all though, is Europeans themselves don't really seem to care, and if you mention anything about it as a new worlder they respond in >america >white memes

was good while it lasted i guess

sorry for the late reply
very positively, as migrants in general, it is just jealous white trash tier fucks that have not achieved anything noteworthy in their miserable lives that could possibly have issues with you

ebin

I would unironically move to Poland

you are welcome to do so as long as you find yourself a job and learn the language (you'd quickly find out that relying entirely on english outside of the capital is sort of a silly idea)

yea I'd never move to anywhere outside of Scandinavia without learning the language first. Scandinavians English is just so good and they're so willing to speak it, I figure it'd just be a waste of time lol
How difficult would it be for me to move there as an electrician?

must be relatively easy nowadays considering the constantly growing number of ukrainian workers