Reminder: Trump doesn't want to be president, but hes ego won't let him quit...

Reminder: Trump doesn't want to be president, but hes ego won't let him quit. Hes literally trying his hardest without outright saying it.

Other urls found in this thread:

thefiscaltimes.com/2016/03/28/Ex-Trump-Insider-Donald-Doesn-t-Want-Be-President
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everyone is going to call me a shill but between this and refusing to release tax info I'm pretty sure that Trump is getting money from Putin somehow.

Its like his whole candidacy revolves around letting Europe go to shit and watching Putin knock over all the former USSR countries

who cares?

thefiscaltimes.com/2016/03/28/Ex-Trump-Insider-Donald-Doesn-t-Want-Be-President

That was just a shill that is mad because Trump closed her unauthorized super-PAC. Might as well ask Cruz or Kasich what they think of Trump.

I love the defunct super PAC member was somehow officially part of trump's campaign meme

Yurop is too cucked to survive on its own anyway.
If Putin won't take over the Kebabs will.

Him and Putin are friends. Why is this a big deal? Shouldn't we want that?

By the way, billionaires are routinely audited. That is also okay. It shows the system works. Trump has been audited every year consecutively since 2002 and has released an IRS document proving so. No tax attorney would advise releasing tax information while being audited.

>why not let Putin have unlimited power to fuck up Europe's economy

Are you just meming or do you really think there is nothing wrong with a former communist taking over

Trump is treating the accusation of Russian collusion with exactly as much gravity as it deserves.

all misleading headlines

Russia already HAS the fucking emails.

They just have to drop them

It's not the 70's anymore you redneck hick.

Whats your opinion on yrump being to proud to just quit?

It's pretty clear to me that billionaires are smart enough to avoid paying taxes but if you insist, trumpanon

He's trolling lmao, he's making fun of the DNC conspiritards blaming a Russian hacker for leaking their emails. If the Russians were stealing their e-mails the least they could do is release the deleted ones!

Dat flag

you control us now, why would you want someone else to control us?

> hes trolling

The denial of you guys, its so weird seeing you jump through hoops for a guy who you all would normally pin to the wall. Thats the most frustrating part for me lately as I browse this board. Neither candidate is worth shit but because one is a democrat, you choose the other who pretty much embarrasses himself everday out of spite, then claim hes trolling or playing "4Dchess xo lol."

Idk who is gonna win the presidency, i think people will have a hard time regardless the outcome.

>Muh red scare
>Muh KAHmunizm

Europe deserves whatever it gets. Fucking whores.

Are you really trying to blame him for taking advantage of every legal loophole that every other US corporation does?

>Hes literally trying his hardest without outright saying it.

>yfw Donald is such a natural born winner that even when he tries to lose, he still can't stop winning.

Is there no greater proof that this man is destined for the Presidency?

I prefer to think the American public is so hoodwinked they'll support even a candidate that doesn't want it.

It's Springtime for Hitler.

>USA funds 75% of NATO. Trump tells them they have to stop being so lazy.

>OMG, Trump hates Europe!

there is no room for reason in the politics of most western-democracies.

the emotional argument trumps everything and scandal is just an opportunity for the spin machines. and the new-right's spin machine looks unstoppable at the moment.

because you are not necessary anymore.

Europe is going to shit without any help from us. If anything, most of Europe is using the US as a crutch, at this point (see NATO funding).

>>why not let Putin have unlimited power to fuck up Europe's economy
Russia's economy is smaller than Italy's fuckstain

They have now thrown any possible shit they can at him, havent they?

What could possibly be left?

Seriously, we're going above and beyond in terms of funding NATO when the majority of the countries don't even make the minimum contribution to the war chest.

Hnnnnnnnng slightly on the thick side asian streetmeat

Trump will be a Russia-first candidate and that will be a good thing for the white race. Fuck the US federal government.

Good. Take care of yourselves faggots.

Trump is everything this board prizes, half of the responses to his "4d chess" plays are just Sup Forumsacks meming.

Don't expect to find serious discussion about his flaws here. Just enjoy the ride and media spectacle.

There's a real thing though about people supporting Trump then realizing they had been brainwashed by the memes once he becomes elected.

Hnnnnnnnng thats literally the best kind

Why not fusion USA and Russia?

That's a man

>Believing a ridiculous conspiracy theory on the same level of Trump being a Clinton plant
>He doesn't want to be president he for some reason just ran for it and traveled thousands of miles and worked his ass off for over a year campaigning
Why would he have bothered in the first place if he didn't want the nomination? It's not exactly easy to stage a campaign the way he has. What proof of this do you have? None I assume.

Sauce me senpai

Not only that but we're also sending aid to countries that want to see all americans dead. Why the fuck should we send aid to them when our own people are suffering here? Majority of the money is siphoned off by corrupt governments and doesn't even go to helping those shitholes anyway.

MAGA 2016

Trump just stole the headlines from the DNC and got people talking about Hillary's emails again.

This will benefit Trump

How the fuck is this a big deal?

If Russia obtained Clinton's deleted e-mails and exposed, it would be righting a wrong.

That's how this works, didn't you know that? Blame Trump for stuff that is irrelevant or extremely unimportant to him running for president!

Why am I suddenly seeing headlines that Trump is encouraging foreign powers to hack Clinton?

All he said was that IF Russia has the emails Clinton deleted they should give them to the FBI.

Clinton's people have then claimed Trump is encouraging foreign espionage, which seems to being reported as fact by the media.

Unless I missed something.

ThaiLadyboys.com

I agree with this Dane d.e.s.u.

Putin is just looking out for us

China, Russia, and USA need to all be strong if the world is going to get anywhere, and Putin knows this.

He is getting Hillary to admit that her emails are classified information and not just personal

It's amazing that they keep falling for it. At the end of the day ratings must be more important to them than shillin for hill, they simply can't be THIS retarded to not realize what they are doing by now.

it's called treason

Love how Donald is Rubbing the Emails in the Dems face any they dont even realize it

bro i think i found it
pic related

Fucking this

The murdered DNC employee leaked the emails. Russia is just a pretext for war.

A foreign power can't commit treason you mong, and Hillary is directly responsible for enabling any security breaches that happened

What's treason? Trump asking Russian to find those lost emails?

Because that was a personal server, not a state one...unless there were state secrets on them, of course.

4D chess.

This is low even for Trump and is getting pretty close to outright treason.

>yerp
>producing anything but failure

Nothing Trump could do could make Europe worse.

see
Trump didn't ask Russia to steal state secrets, unless there were state secrets on a so-called "private" email server.

Russia releasing emails would kill Hillary because it would show that her server did get hacked.

He also worded it saying that if they have them they should release them not that they should hack the U.S

Reminder: Trump is going to be the next President, shills are so worried they will try and frame up any fallacy they can think of to make you question yourself, stop being weak willed, stop replying to these slide threads, user.

>Trump makes a statement about the Russians and the emails that amounts to a joke.
>H-he's colluding with the Russians! This will be the end of Drumpf's campaign for sure!
The desperation gets more pathetic with each passing day.

Let's throw that word out NOW that it is towards Trump. Hillary allowed these hacks, Hillary deleted the emails, Hillary allowed uncleared persons to access this information, Hillary employs a person with direct ties to the muslim brotherhood, Hillary used influence and national welfare for profit, Hillary ordered the stand down in Benghazi, Hillary armed ISIS (who is now a direct national security threat).

Want me to go on?

>8 threads about this

STOP REPLYING. SHILL THREADS

>do you really think there is nothing wrong with a former communist taking over

Communists already control European parliaments.

this

With just one remark Trump has managed to get the entire Hillary shilling press machine in the United States to admit that she broke the law and had emails on her server that endangered national security.

sage

>former communist taking over

T.Merkel, a former communist leading the most powerful country in the EU.

Its ingenious and horrible, but not as horrible as the Democrats.