Operation Sleeping Giant 2016

Hey guys, Alex Jones here.
I await you to check out Operation Sleeping Giant, the one-time-per-year broadcast which takes places for 28 hours.

youtube.com/watch?v=SB4LW_rOoSc

Don't forget to Check out infowars.com to purchase your daily dosage of 100%-anti-globalist supplements which i personally take before going to sleep.

We also have water filters to protect you from the government which is trying to poison you every day.

>Thousands of years ago there was a basic form of chivalry.Our ancestors would hear the drums of war, giving the warriors of the tribe to organize and prepare a defense. 60 years ago when foreign forces were approaching filled with bombs they had drums of their own but in the 21st century there are silent weapons for quiet war.Pathogens added in the food and water into the lining of plastics to destroy our vitality , turn off our hormones and accelerate our journey towards death.I personally counter this onslaught with anthro Plex.Anthro Plex is designed with no organic concentrated herbs to create the basic foundation to normal metabolic activity inside the human body.Discover why anthro Plex turns so many heads today.It's time for us to take our bodies back into our own hands and it starts at infowarslife.com.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qmE5K0ZjdzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll bump this brother.
I made a thread but no one was intrested.

Nice proxy you fucking piece of living dog shit you fucking fat stinky binky you reek of fucking old man multi-vitamins fucking walking tomato.

Thanks for the bump you info-warrior.

Don't forget to check out super male vitality at infowarslife.com

Time to play

Globalist shill pls

Take the paycheck from your Jewish boss and spend it on flat bread for your Jewish wife and Jewish kids.

Fuck you, put your interview about the Jews with David Duke back on your channel faggot and stop having guests on that say a one world order is good for humanity.

neat.jpg

i'm jking m9 you're alright don't go to the DNC today

Calm down there Cenk.

Rumour has it Alex has been comfort eating a lot since Ana fat shamed him, lets send some positive vibes his way lads.

if repeating numbers he really is Alex Jones and a gypsie

This is what i've been talking about guys.

The globalists are here and are trying to shut us down.

I'm warning you, the tap water you daily drink is poisoned and blocks your 3rd eye, the pineal gland, from seeing the complete truth.

Get your lizard-bacteria-proof water-filters at infowarsstore.com to help you fight the globalists.

WE GOT THE DOCUMENTS RIGHT HERE

Alex Jones is a walking advertisement, not to mention autistic

Literally the fatass pictured in the Ameriburger memes thanking his "greatest ally Israel" while riding around on his rascal scooter shilling water filters.

OH FUCK MY SUPER MALE VITALITY HAS BEEN DELAYED BY 4 DAYS, MY CURRENT SUPPLY RUNS OUT IN 2. HOW WILL I FIGHT OFF THE GLOBALISTS FOR 2 WHOLE DAYS WITHOUT SUPERMALE VITALITY

Genesis 25:25
And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau.

Romans 9:13
As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Prood God hates white people lmao.

Did you know Brock is using SuperMaleVitality.
no wonder he tested positive.

The globalists are here infiltrated, trying to shut us down again.

Globalist spotted

this is gonna be a long day.

>that fat turk
lmao

>No timestamp
thats not how things work here.

You don't need my timestamp

what you need is a dose of brain force that you can get at infowarslife.com and which will unlock your true potential at finding the globalists who remove your rights day by day.

Do I get 50% off an Alexapure Pro if I watch all 28hrs?

On night I clicked on an Alex Jones Youtube video and at that very instant my building began to shake and I heard a loud noise over my roof.. I went to the balcony and looked where I saw bright searchlights sweeping the area right outside.

It was a helicopter hover directly over me.. Freaking out I called the police to see if they knew anything

ahh to my relief it was a Med Flight heli looking for the LZ to pick up an accident victim but for a while ...

Yes

It's operation sleeping giant , a fundraiser to get us rolling in stopping the globalists, by producing well-made supplements and by giving you the authentic information in this information warfare.

We entered the second hour in this 28-hours mega-broadcast, tune in and we'll automatically add a 50% off coupon to your order after you watched the broadcast.

that's what the NWO wants you to think user

>"silent weapons for quiet war"
>mfw very few people get this reference

FACT: USING SUPER MALE VITALITY MAKES YOUR DICK HUGE

man i need to get some brain force

What was that word he said on stream just now? I think it starts with J

It's before he said the stuff about devil worshipers

Jacobite?

is this male vitality shit for real

it reeks of tinfoil shit

>mfw lee an macadoo will never be my gf

holy fuck she is gorgeous

those fucking tits

Just in case this isn't a troll thread, or if Alex is lurking. You are doing god's work, never stop.

Y U G E
U
G
E

>Jacobite
Yeah, probably
Thanks user

>snackbar

hahahah fuck i love this southern goofball

fucking hilarious

Will paul joseph watson be on at some stage?

I started taking Super Male Vitality about a week ago.

Pic related is me today. Tell me it doesn't work, I dare you.

its slightly updated

sorry for double post

why didn't you post this an hour ago
we already have bingo x10

doesn't mean he isn't right about most things though

No worries m8.
I doubt it, it's probably just another pre workout type product. The guy says he lost weight (doesn't look like it) by taking vitamins not by eating at a caloric deficit, so take everything he says with a grain of salt.

no
he said Jacobin

lets start it now then

NEW GAME

I'm actually looking forward to hearing Bracken. The guy is totally based as an author and his books Enemies Foreign and Domestic are full on red pill material.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

>776

kek

I don't think Alex personally visits Sup Forums but I'm sure some of his staff does

Alex Jones has many issues, but I'm pretty sure he's not a sub-human Romanian.

that tattoo looks like a fucking penis.

this needs to be shown to the world

show everyone what "liberals" are actually like

i would have knocked that cunt out

bump

I hope I dont OD on redpill

Will you sell me a water filter on discount?
And super male vitality?

Kek has spoken through you my info-warrior

>actually listening to (((alex jones)))

I honestly cannot believe that someone would do something so vile and disgusting, especially when cameras are rolling directly in front of you. What a little baby faggot.

Hi Alex, I won't be buying any of your dumb filters or pills but this is pretty great anyway. Thanks.

Seriously considering buying a water filter. Any suggestions?

to be fair, it was the only camera filming that angle and the cameraman was pretty hidden back.

The faggot who spill was quick though, and 20 seconds after he denied on camera that he did it

>Alex Jones here
>Flag: Romania
CHEEKI BREEKI

Under sink reverse osmosis filter is the best way to go. Costco sells them.

They remove fluoride

did I miss anything?

same here famalam, i was thinking about something by propur

idk if they deliver to europe though

I like you Romanian fellas don't be so down

TALKING TITS

youtube.com/watch?v=qmE5K0ZjdzA

Deuteronomy 20:
10 When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace. 11 If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to forced labor and shall work for you. 12 If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city. 13 When the Lord your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it. 14 As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the Lord your God gives you from your enemies. 15 This is how you are to treat all the cities that are at a distance from you and do not belong to the nations nearby.

16 However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes. 17 Completely destroy[a] them—the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites—as the Lord your God has commanded you. 18 Otherwise, they will teach you to follow all the detestable things they do in worshiping their gods, and you will sin against the Lord your God.

I am starting to like this book, very nice LMAO

thanks bro

>13:37

this dude is fucking nailing it

it's so true about these nike jihadists

Call and get on air
Predict happenings going on right now :^)

I've been listening all day. Good shit. Roger Stone is the man. Did you see how he triggered the Turkroach?

shouldnt call and get on air be circled?

Yeah. It's 28 hours so all the heavy hitters will get some time.

Europe is being wiped out atm it seems. This guest knows his stuff.

sharia partol has not skipped a single shift today it seems. I've seen the parade past my yard every hour :^)

Jesus Fucking Christ :^)

Is Alex Jones a fag? OP pic related

It isn't him. He's on the radio live right now.

no hes railing supermale vitality off Lee Ann McAdoos ass

He has a whole trilogy you can get on Amazon. Reading his books seriously sent chills up my spine. It was almost scary how much of his fiction has become reality in the modern day.

Stop trying to divide and conquer , globalist

I'm right here with a keyboard under the desk, multi-tasking and talking in this thread since i take BRAIN FORCE made to unlock your true potential

Seriously what the fuck is all this shit

hot

i think i need some of that coffee

one big motherfucking red white n blue pill

Everything you need to fight the globalists, user.

Join and become an info-warrior

>Alex Jones is Anthony Fantano

posting more good infowars pics

Dutch flag pills, nice.
Makes me super nationalist I hope

or give me super clean teeth at the very least :^)

AAAAAAAAAH I KNEW THEY WERE REAL
14/88 THEY LIVE

>captcha: 1778

anybody got some Alex Jones rage videos?