A woman chooses to cover her face out of modesty and respect

>A woman chooses to cover her face out of modesty and respect
Disgusting
>A woman injects botox and silicone everywhere in her body and walks around barely naked
Totally acceptable, freedom, Western values

---

Kuffars will defend this, but why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J2oIRIAYHf0
plasticsurgerypractice.com/2008/06/islam-and-hymenoplasty-whats-a-plastic-surgeon-to-do/
reuters.com/article/us-muslimwomen-europe-virginity-idUSL2532025120070430
islammonitor.org/index.php?option=com_content&id=1445
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stay in your shit hole country, and you have nothing to complain about, Ahmed.

Salam, and welcome to the board. Sup Forums is a board of peace and not all of us accept the degenerate practices of western society.

>submit to middle eastern moon god
>no pork
yeah no thanks ahmed
btw I drew this for you
do you like it?

All of mankind should walk the earth naked. Clothes are fucking stupid in summer

>Chooses
Sages

>American art education

I think both women are degenerate.

Western values are where women walk around with clothing that covers most of their body without being excessive and also has many stylistic variations.
Walking barely naked after mutilating their bodies is Jewish values.

>Islam
>women
>choice

Wew.

Proceeding from a false premise. The one in the burka doesn't have a choice.

Postmodern reletivism is a lame duck.

The one on the left has a choice.

That would be incredibly unsanitary.

>"""""""""""""""chooses""""""""""""""""""""

i fucking hate muslims so much its hard for me to be anti-jew because everytime i fucking see these faggots i just wanna fucking move to israel and stomp on sandnigger skulls for a living

There is a thing called middle ground, you should try to look into it.

but i think the holocaust didnt happen im conflicted

you're right

It's not really a choice.
> Me: Cover yourself or I will take you to my basement and torture you for months.

> God: Cover yourself or I will take you to hell and torture you forever.

Fuck off, they are both bullshit. Problem solved Slovenia. You'll never get either of them anyways.

go outside a bit more, you'll realize there is something between sluts and ninja burqas, called women

How can you ever know what muslim women think about their enslavement when every rule in their society prevents you from being able to speak with them without a man present?

>A woman chooses to cover her
>chooses
Lord my kek

Im sick with the white whores. Most of them i have meet have been BLACKED

Kill yourself you living piece of shit

You literally worship shaytan and his fuckboy Muhammad (Hell and Pestilence be upon him for all eternity)

The hijab is mandatory, but westerners like freedom.

It's a thing called CHOICE, if you want to walk around covered up here you can, you can't walk around uncovered over there though.

I ate some delicious bacon for breakfast this morning

Muslims wear the hijab to cover the fact they're damaged goods with repaired hymens.

youtube.com/watch?v=J2oIRIAYHf0

plasticsurgerypractice.com/2008/06/islam-and-hymenoplasty-whats-a-plastic-surgeon-to-do/

>Hymenoplasty has been practiced for decades in the Middle East and ... is becoming more common among women of Muslim origin who live in the West

reuters.com/article/us-muslimwomen-europe-virginity-idUSL2532025120070430

>Muslim women in France regain virginity in clinics

islammonitor.org/index.php?option=com_content&id=1445

> thanks to hymenoplasty, the Muslim male can get his constant virgins on earth - though these ones get old and menstruate

Google *muslim hymenoplasty*

>>A woman is forced to cover her face out of fear. Gets raped, beaten, mutilated and killed if they don't
>fan-fucking-tastic
>A woman injects botox and silicone everywhere in her body and walks around barely naked by choice, most women choose to not do that.
>Worst thing since the crusades

Islam is truly a consistent and enlightened ideology. That's why muslim majority countries are doing so well on education, science, wealth and not getting killed by other muslims.

Muslims ladies and gentleman.

Muslims.

>A woman chooses

Is that what they call the threat of being stoned to death?

In civilized culture, our women can choose to be whatever they want, even to a fault.

Seriously, fuck off with your batshit moon-god fellatiating religion

>woman wears a hot bag in the desert because she lives in a sociopathic mudhut society that rapes little boys

>pic
only one of them will get mercilessly beaten by men if she dresses like the other (hint, its not the one in the bikini).

does Sup Forums actually believe this? I cant even tell anymore

>Muslim in Slovenia.

I don't understand Sup Forums, really.

Here most of you say that women are children and shouldn't have any choice. They should be forced to marry and not be allowed to vote.

Now because muslims force women to dress women in a certain way they are all of sudden uncivilized, of course women should be allowed to choose!

You guys should decide what you want.

""""choosing""" to be modest and if you don't obey our moon man we will stone you to death.

really deceiving of these goatfuckers to use EU proxies

>Islam
>women choosing anything
Absolutely haram

They are cucks.

Arabs = not cucks

Muslims cover their women because they're afraid other mens will fuck them. We let them dress how they want so sluts are easy to spot