I thought this was a Sup Forums meme? Why are people in non-Western lactose intolerant?

I thought this was a Sup Forums meme? Why are people in non-Western lactose intolerant?

>I thought this was a Sup Forums meme?
It is.

This map is from wikipedia.

More than 10,000 years ago, some people in modern-day Iran, some fucking pre-historic farmers developed a tolerance towards lactose. These people then spread throughout Eurasia.

I apologize for the autistic structure of my post. I didn't bother proofreading.

mediterranean mutation that allows processing of lactose by the human body. great when you dont have many other sources of carbohydrates.

>Mediterranean
>Iranian

someone is wrong here

never met a lactose intolerant person in my life

It's not written on their forehead.
They just don't eat cheese and milk.

Japanese student in primary school and junior high school drinks milk at the time of school lunch almost everyday.
So Japanese drinks milk well after the graduation.

How? Did you people even have cows naturally?

ancestral adaptation to pastoral lifestyle.
some pastoralist tribes in africa and middle east also have very lactase persistence rates

are you slow in the head or something?

This the part we got to start talking about access of calcium over various regions during history?

Because below Northern Europe is where subhumans live

Cow is mainly for moving and cultivation in the old era. Only rich men could drink milk in the era.
Average people began to drink milk since 150 years ago.

lactose intolerance is the biggest meme Sup Forums autists sperg out about. all that happens is an upset stomach and a wet, loose shit. milk isn't gonna kill you if you are intolerant and drink it.

weird.We along with Argentina and Brazil are among the highest milk and dairy consumers. It is literally impossible that the lactose intolerance rate is this high

here's the pic

Whites are more highly evolved, basically.

>tfw milk gives me farts

you feeling suicidal? go ahead drink a glass of milk congolombian

that map is pure BS, it doesnt make sense that Uruwhite has a higher intolerance rate than Bolivia

Actually it makes a lot of sense because Hitler said Native Americans are honorary Aryans and Uruguayans are mainly a mix of Chimptalians and Iberberians

why the hate? Already drank coofee with milk, my lactose intolerant brown friend

It is thought that the Japanese Imperial Family would get through about six litres of milk per day in the period around 1000 AD.

It seems that the Japanese of this era made products similar to butter and cheese, but the authentic methods of production have been lost.

South American samples are from native populations, check the discussions at the wikipage, people have been complaining about that map for a long time and they refuse to change it

ay

Only white people are lactose intolerant.

Really biased. Don't think the native populations in North America have lower incidence of lactose intolerance. Looks like they definitely took the transplant population into account in the case of the US, Canada and Australia

Not meant to quote

basta pelado

India and Africa aren't intolerant to anything. Their food has 1 million times the fecal matter that would kill any white/arabic person.

this map is utterly bullshit. pls delet.

>Lactose tolerant but milk can gives me acne
>Could never GOMAD because I remember how terrible having acne was in highschool

I don't believe this graph, as I live in Northern Brazil and never met a guy who would refuse a cheese sandwich nor anything of the sort.

Seriously: do these people even exist?

I honestly, truly and sincerely don't remember having EVER seen someone refusing cheese, milk or anything similar on the basis of being lactose intolerant.

Do I live in a white bubble or something?

there is no such thing as "lactose intolerance" stop memeing about it.
"Asians" are lactose intolerant. Get out of here. For some reason asians that live in russia/mongolia/kazahstan are not intolerant to milk. They fucking even make alcohol out of it.

It just depends on either have you been drinking milk when you was a kid or not because milk has a peculiar taste.

I just read BR news saying that, indeed, a significant percentage of the population is lactose intolerant.

How the hell?

I guess I really don't know anything about the people of this place. And thank God for that too.

Oddly similar to the map for multiple sclerosis.

>How the hell?
non-whites can't process lactose

>there is no such thing as "lactose intolerance"
Russian education.

Because they have souls.

>someone watches too much thulean perspective

I'm one of them my fella