RESIDENT EVIL Being REBOOTED Already

>Details such as the reboot director, stars, and how the reboot would fit into the franchise narrative are being kept under wraps. But Martin Moszkowicz, chairman of the board at Constantin Film, did confirm to Variety at the Cannes Film Festival that a reboot is in development at the giant German production company, which owns rights to the franchise and has produced all of its instalments.

variety.com/2017/film/news/resident-evil-reboot-cannes-film-festival-1202439086/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=74_gTzYCxeg
youtube.com/watch?v=f2VVn0sg9Js
youtube.com/watch?v=YNEBwLObME4&t=309
youtube.com/watch?v=gYrporR9hHE
youtube.com/watch?v=wwBXCGAg_aA
youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How can she only be worth 36 million?
She must spend money like a drunk sailor or a woman.

if true good was a good zombie series but a bad resident evil adaption

The first film is a guilty pleasure of mine. I dont know what to call the rest though, are the shit or fucking shit?

>giant German production company
Uwe Boll directing confirmed.

>yfw its more inline with a texas chainsaw massacre-type movie with supernatural undertones like RE7

THANKS CHINA!

They should just stick with Mila until her face falls off.

considering the surprise success of the RE:Biohazard game I'm not surprised.

throw a little blair witch in there

I've only plated the demo

404 tits not found :P

Milla thread?

Shame that it's so late.

>How can she only be worth 36 million?

Seems about right to me. It's only the sillyass Resident Evil series with the odd venture into dubiously remunerative projects like Ultra Violet.

>surprise success of the game
They made a game based on the Resident Evil movies? Was it any good?

Plus, her husband is probably completely loaded.

Regardless, money is unimportant.

Maybe this time it won't be a buncha Mary Sue fanfiction.

Fuck. The RE games were cheesy survival horror games based on b-movies... and Hollywood still couldn't create a decent adaptation of it.

(And crap like Future World. It speaks strongly to my sense of what's right that a dipshit like Snoop should be the black Ted McGinley.)

They didn't maim and kill enough stunt actors in the "final" RE movie?

ANIMATIONS ARE GOOD.

Here's a (You)

gentlemen, i give you nemesis

No. Your character had tank controls and the games mostly involved running around mundane places with elaborate and completely implausible lock mechanisms on their doors.

eh what do you think she should worth? 36 mil seem like a good deal for her imo
she is most definitely not A list, im not even sure if she is B list, i can't recall seeing her on anything but her husband's film nowadays

Makes sense. Paul WS Anderson and Mila made their masterpiece. Now some retard can step in and make a movie more like the pussyass videogames so nerds will stop crying.

wow there's so much bad in this pic it's hard to take it all in

They are real fucking shameless.
>make a FINAL RE movie after all the diminishing returns on the past few movies
>market it as such
>does well because people want to see it off
>just kidding goy, we're rebooting it!
I swear these movies only exist to keep that dude's narcissistic wife employed so he doesn't have to make expensive vanity projects to keep her on the big screen.

First film came out in 2002. Whatchu mean already? Not to mention there's many stories to be told with Resident Evil's lore.

>diminishing returns

Are you inbred?

Maybe this time they'll make GOOD Resident Evil movies

We'll all get our own thing out of it. I'm surprised to find myself experiencing such a sudden hard lust for her...

they made less than 500 dollars each fuck me did only like 10 people go to see them in theaters or what

Resident Evil 6 was popcornkino, hope these new movies will be as good.

>hollywood accounting

how will you (or me, or anyone) ever find out?

Why? I used to play the games and there is nothing resembling a half decent story, or anything original. They are just a mishmash if horror cliches and references. And the name doesn't really inspire confidence. I've gone off games as a whole, but the latest games even are significantly worse than they used to be.

The first RE movie came out 15 year ago. Cape kino gets rebooted all the time much more frequently. Look at Batman and Spiderman.

I really enjoyed the first movie. It actually felt like all the characters were in danger until she started wall running and shit. But, I can understand why people don't like it.

What I dont understand is why in each of the sequels, they would have fantastic characters, take them away for a movie, bring them back, and take them away again, always without any fucking explanation.

The retconning was awful too. Now you just want to pretend the everything after the 3rd doesn't exist.

>What I dont understand is why in each of the sequels, they would have fantastic characters, take them away for a movie, bring them back, and take them away again, always without any fucking explanation.

This. The whole Washington set-up from the 5th movies was completely glossed over in 6. Only the novelization had the details in Jill, Ada, and Leon's deaths

the games are great you fucking turbonerd get out of my sight

>This. The whole Washington set-up from the 5th movies was completely glossed over in 6. Only the novelization had the details in Jill, Ada, and Leon's deaths
this had me at an audible fuck so loud people turned their heads, I wanted to see the impossible battle against the super beast-mutants with the updated virus shit not hear about another trap and a bomb that kills everyone except her and wexler...

Does anyone still play RE?

Last RE game I can remember was the one where sjw cucks complained that all the zombies were black.

Manbabies will still go see it.

Yeah, but now it's Neo-Umbrella and they're back to survival horror.

Too big to play Nemesis. She'd need to shed a few pounds before they even consider her.

Yeah, the latest one was pretty good.

Because she shouldn't need too much for shitty flicks

WHAT THE FUG?!??!!?

no mila no watcha

Well, Anderson's series has concluded so why not? They'll probably make gay ass found footage thing though since RE7 was in first person and found footage horror is still alive somehow.

Well hold on everyone maybe this is a good thing. If they reboot maybe they can film movies about the actual games no?

Lol you ever saw the movie Misery? She cites Hollywood Jew tricks like that for the reason why she goes insane.

Maybe M Night Shamylan can direct it.

The last one made a wagon of money in China, so they're making more, simple.

Maybe she should have just used a door

90's Milla was best Milla.

It just isn't the same without Pedro.

I wouldn't mind a "24" style hour by hour Netflix series that takes place during the events of the S.T.A.R.S mansion laboratory investigation.

Make it very creepy and utterly dire survival horror just like the game was.

>321mil
>300mil
>240mil
>148mil
>129mil
>103mil
Seems like diminishing returns to me.

All of the Resident Evil films until now were made by German Constantin Film.

Pathetic.

Thats reverse order.

Make me a Jill sandwich! Oh Barry!

>being retarded

>36 million
That's a shit ton of money user.

Only reason i even watched these shitty movies were the waifus. So they better up their fucking game.

Heh, Milla is my cousine, although I met her only once when I was a kid, when she came to visit.

Tell her I would fuck her

Just copypaste resident evil remake game cutscenes
how hard can that be?

then it must be directed by Hack Snyder

If you're Paul WS Anderson, VERY hard

youtube.com/watch?v=74_gTzYCxeg

youtube.com/watch?v=f2VVn0sg9Js

I mean it's already kino

>pic
Literally the fat security guard's death in T2, complete with head-tilt.

the demo makes you think it's going to be a game of jumpscares and nothing but running and hiding

by 2 hours in, you get into a chainsaw duel
the "outlast" marketing was a mistake, because this game is actually a far cry from those sort of cheap horror games

I hope it stars Idris Elba as Alice.

blame China desu

>the "outlast" marketing was a mistake, because this game is actually a far cry from those sort of cheap horror games
The first 45 minutes are exactly this. Then from the jack boss fight on it sheds that.

STARS!

Good good

The second film was fun and somewhat coherent, but they lost me after that.

alternate form

About fucking time, they fucked up the series with that fan fiction bullshit with the directors wife.

>tfw no Milla gf

THIS

2nd season fall of Raccoon City

I'm still amazed how each sequel keeps out grossing the previous one
And I thought the final chapter was gonna flop

>Martin Moszkowicz

What was that from again? The host making a joke about her father being in prison?

I just youtubed it. Trust the French to be the most insufferable cunts on the planet.

youtube.com/watch?v=YNEBwLObME4&t=309

Well, the brits are no slouches either
youtube.com/watch?v=gYrporR9hHE

Eh Idk. I think Milla's set up was worse there. She was more in public, so to speak, sitting on a talk show surrounded by other people. It's far more humiliating than what RDJ experienced. Sure RDJ's experience wasn't exactly pleasant by any means but I do think what happened with Milla was far more inappropriate. It almost looks like a surrealist satire of how disgusting talk show hosts and other media ghouls are but it's actually real life.

Alice fighting super rednecks when

>bullying milla
theres a special place in hell for that frog bastard

this pooinloo is insuferable

Still salty Jonah?

But they will ruin it!......... bwhahahaha!!!!

>already

It took 15 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=wwBXCGAg_aA

youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4

wtf is the matter with the french

thank god france will be gone in our lifetime

So I'm trying to marathon the first Resident Evil movie right now.

I figured it would be 'so bad it's good' quality but it really isn't. It's nice seeing Milla's pretty face but that's about the only redeeming thing about it. This blows. Was really hoping I'd just sit back and turn my brain off and enjoy a dumb action flick but it's just utterly mundane boring.

Seriously this plot is something I would have come up with back when I was 12, I'm not kidding. It's literally what a seventh grader would write for an English class assignment.

literally no one cares about these movies. i dont get who these are made for or how they are made. is this money laundering?

remember when b had there noses up her ass