Without resorting to memes, explain why you think Trump would be a good president

Without resorting to memes, explain why you think Trump would be a good president.

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/positions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

His trade policy is good
His immigration policy is good
His foreign policy is good
His economic policy is good
He's a strong negotiator
He's a builder

This.

He probably won't be.. But watching all my liberal friends that I know here in LA cry (if he gets elected) will be worth it.

Liberal tears

donaldjtrump.com/positions

Owes money to no endorsers

Explain, don't list.

Because thieves, liars and cheats make good politicians.

The past fifteen years has convinced me that the people running things not only have no idea what they are doing, but are insanely over-confident. They hate this country and want to replace it with a colder Mexico: no law, rule by an unaccountable ruling caste, chaos on the ground floor. Trump if nothing else is a rebuke to the mandarins: not just the politicians but the unelected bureaucrats who are the real authors and implementers of policy.

He puts American Interests first.
He believes in strong borders.
He believes that we should not be the world police.
He believes that we should not provide welfare to the world.
He believes controlled immigration of those that will assimilate and benefit the U.S. is a good thing.
He will be merciless on terrorism whereve it threatens U.S. Interests.
He values the family.
He is a strong negotiator and is right on trade.
He is beholden to no outside special interests.

The American plutocratic-technocratic-bureaucratic fucking sludge of careerist politicos has become so stable modern "liberals" now have the exact same policies as 1980s/1990s neocons that even traditional conservatives found to be "fucking crazy." They're supposed to be diametrically opposed and they're completely identical. American democracy has just become an oligarchic political class, and weekly "issues" like tranny bathrooms and other SJW pandering shit have become the bread and circuses.

Middle America is totally disenfranchised. Literally, disenfranchised, Robbed of its existence as a voting body. All that matters is the plutocracy, which rules for the sake of ruling, and its outer party of what Antonio Gramsci calls "organic intellectuals": trained chimps who exist to perpetuate the party line of a given power-base. In this case, celebrities and salaried academics in sinecures.

Trump is something different. He'll be a plutocrat, sure, but he'll force the establishment to take a slightly different tack, because he's a populist and an outsider to the political class. He's actually restoring dignity to the people. The Republican party's resistance to him is exactly why you should vote for him.

Bernie had the exact same potential, and the "Democratic" party crushed him - again, because they're identical to the Neocon Republican party, which tried to do the same to Trump, using the same methods.

In Ancient Rome, when an upstart politician tried to deflate the rigid oligarchy that had disenfranchised all the small farmers, thanks to Rome's constant wars enriching the rich, he and his brother were brutally killed by the oligarchy. The movement they started spawned Caesar, so decisively made the oligarchy his bitch.

Bernie is the Gracchi. Trump is Caesar. Hillary is a senatorial corporation converting the entire landmass of Western Europe into one giant globalist slave-farm.

>going to halt the social degeneracy culture from advancing in politics
>going to reform foreign policy, strengthen ties with russia
>going to demand the weaker countries in NATO, who are literally disarming themselves because they know they have protection, to pay a measly 2% free for our continued protection
>strive to further secure our borders, obviously a single wall thousands of miles long isn't going to happen, it will come with strategic wall placing in hotspots, funding to increase patrol areas and strengthen existing fencing
>tax policy would have the poorest Americans paying no taxes at all, and he wants to RAISE TAXES FOR THE HIGHEST BRACKET (HIM)
>He's not above the law like hillary, if he actually did get out of hand the government could do something about it
>Hes been a winner his whole life

What can you not like about him?

Trump is the first candidate in a long time that at least pretends to care about the majority, and the preservation of the country.

It's not hard to look good when your competition are owned and operated by a bunch of Jews demanding the end of whiteness and celebrating the burning of American flags by foreigners invading our nation.

He's not Hillary.

Good policies.
Ask specific questions or fuck off.

Saying "is good" is not explaining anything.

Though I suppose it does explain why you are supporting someone who doesn't explain his positions either beyond "it's gonna be so great!"

As he likes to say: "Sad!"

he's gonna curbstomp niggers and other shitskins

>replying to the meme instead of actual arguments in the thread

What arguments?

This is the closest one, which basically suggests a metaphor that Trump is in fact a fascist and is trying to destroy the republic. There is no need to argue against this. After a brief period of prosperity, everyone knows how fascism turned out for Rome.

>> shills
Shills out in full force today.

Still voting Trump, all your terrible shilling propaganda only makes me value my vote more.

>> Muh Establishment
>> Muh Experts and Jewish Intellectuals disagree
>> Muh Celebrities disagree
>> Muh Please choose my war criminal Hillary Clinton!

Lie and shill all you want.

My whole family is voting Trump.

Trump is a two-bit salesman.

Clinton is a fucking crook.

Third party candidates are either unqualified, crazy, or all of the above.

America is retarded.

He seems like a really good guy who has views I agree with. Also the entire media narrative against is pretty disconcerting, makes me want to vote for him even more.

>going to halt the social degeneracy culture from advancing in politics
No he's not.

>going to reform foreign policy, strengthen ties with russia
He's highly likely to be provoked into a war

>going to demand the weaker countries in NATO, who are literally disarming themselves because they know they have protection, to pay a measly 2% free for our continued protection
Lol. THe point of an alliance is that they work each way. You're not protecting Europe any more than they protect you.

>strive to further secure our borders, obviously a single wall thousands of miles long isn't going to happen, it will come with strategic wall placing in hotspots, funding to increase patrol areas and strengthen existing fencing
Border protection is already at an all time high. Obama has deported more people than any previous President. Trump will make no difference

>tax policy would have the poorest Americans paying no taxes at all, and he wants to RAISE TAXES FOR THE HIGHEST BRACKET (HIM)
His Tax policy is actually half decent. COuld do with a few more brackets but overall it's one of his least worst policies

>He's not above the law like hillary, if he actually did get out of hand the government could do something about it
Hilary isn't futher above the law than Trump or any other 1%er

>Hes been a winner his whole life
He desperately tried to court Princess Diana and got cucked by a muslim.

Does your whole family live in a trailer park? Be honest now.

Are you employed?

Yes, just dismiss arguments as nothing instead of arguing or trying to explain why they're false, I bet you made that sound alright in your head.

OP didn't say "explain each policy position and why it's good" it said "explain why you think he'll be a good president" so I explained why I think that by listing the policy positions I agree with, but fine:

Trade: he'll renegotiate trade deals that have mostly benefited wealthy industrialists and bankers so that the American workers have a fair shake. This will also help lower income inequality

Immigration: he wants to enforce immigration laws and strengthen our border. We need our laws enforced and we need to protect our national sovereignty, and border security is the best way to do that in our current situation. He also wants to better vet people coming from parts of the world with a history of violent anti-Americanism

Foreign policy: he's a hardliner against ISIS, which is a serious threat to our people and allies, while also being a non-imperialist. He has no interest in the kind of regime change that has plagued American politics for a century while still being strong on defense. He seems very Teddy Rooseveltesque in his foreign policy

>No he's not.
Yes he is

>He's highly likely to be provoked into a war
This is rhetoric from the democrats who will say anything to get elected, and those old souls who still believe were in the middle of the Cold War

>Lol. THe point of an alliance is that they work each way. You're not protecting Europe any more than they protect you.
I agree, but the world stage has changed, when your once strong allies have fallen our of relevancy, and you find yourself protecting them all, it's not a crazy idea to form a new agreement when you have all the power

>Border protection is already at an all time high. Obama has deported more people than any previous President. Trump will make no difference
And yet we still have millions of illegals living in the US right now, just because it was better than before (literally better than nothing at all) doesn't mean it shouldn't be better

>His Tax policy is actually half decent. COuld do with a few more brackets but overall it's one of his least worst policies
Tax policy is good, even those who seek to only say bad things about him can't say very many bad things about it

>Hilary isn't futher above the law than Trump or any other 1%er
I don't agree at all. In fact I think that is outlandish to say given especially given the most recent leaks. The FBI can't touch her.

He's white. White people are good other people are bad.

Economic policy: he wants to slim the federal government and simplify the tax code while cutting taxes for middle class Americans and businesses. This will stimulate economic growth, and combined with his trade policy will greatly help the average American family

Strong negotiator: he's famously strong for being a tough negotiator, which suggests that any trade deal or diplomatic negotiations he engages in will be more beneficial to the United States

He's a builder: this is an important mindset for the president. I would much rather have someone who approaches problems as a builder than someone who approaches them as a patronizing nanny. The latter leads to increased social programs, bloat, chronic victimhood, and an erosion of freedoms, while the former leads to more opportunity, a stronger infrastructure, and an optimistic national mentality

>He hates niggers
>He hates Jwes
>He hates FAGGOTS
>HE HATES SPICS

You are a sheep, enjoy being a FREAK who doesn't think.

Trump wouldn't.
The amount of violence he wants the crowd to commit at his rallies is ill-spirited. Suddenly, there''s more racism. If anything, he's bringing racism back in action.

Too chaotic in my opinion. Hilary isn't any better. Don't know what's the best solution.

Because it would be fun and that's all I need.