If they really wanted to be superpower in 2020, what should they do?

If they really wanted to be superpower in 2020, what should they do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_politicians_of_Indian_descent
opindia.com/2017/10/dalit-youth-faked-attack-on-himself-after-being-inspired-by-speeches-of-ngo-people/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wipe out the states of Bihar and Uttar Pradesh.

nuke north korea

nobody will see it coming, except me of course

Poo in the loo for a start

Let themselves get annexed by China.

The vast majority of this super pooper is Africa-tier. India will never amount to anything significant, the only thing they really have is population, were it not for that they would just be a big fucking Bangladesh.

fpbp
add Jharkhand and Haryana as well

Communism

Naxalite uprising soon.

War with Pakistan

Exactly.

The only thing I can think of is mass migration of white people from Northern Europe and north west USA, a mass genocide of the indigenous people like what happened in the US will transform it into the biggest superpower in Asia in 50-100 odd years. It's never 2020 for sure.

They already tried that

They can't.

>Rapid centralization
>Lynch Muslims
Done

Centralisation? Fuck no.

The whole thing is a mess exactly because of bureaucracy. It can't sustain an emperor or a single clan ruling like Japan does.

Kill the poor. All of them. Demolish their disgusting shanty towns. Mandatory public hangings for rapists.

Lease North India to China for 30 years

>The only thing I can think of is mass migration of white people from Northern Europe and north west USA

What about importing sperm from highly intelligent donors from all over the world?

>What about importing sperm from highly intelligent donors from all over the world?

If the women are indigenous, It would just be another Latin America, though Chile/Uruguay situation is good, it's not a superpower.

If it's European/American families/ambitious families looking to get rich, the culture will be retained and a connection to various European/American cultures/governments back home.

Demolish the caste system

>If the women are indigenous, It would just be another Latin America, though Chile/Uruguay situation is good, it's not a superpower.
That's obviously incorrect, because the next generation could also use the sperm, or use the sperm of the hybrids that inherit the intelligence genes (so they look more indigenous), so each generation gets smarter and smarter. it would not take very long, less than 100 years.

SHITE!

H I N D U AUTHORITARIANISM

More rape

We all will die.

>because the next generation could also use the sperm

The first generation of women will create a situation like Latin America. Have you seen Indian people particularly women? Their genetic base makeup is horrible, due to already inbreeding with first-existing indigenous people. Physically, Immune system and Intellectually.

Thankfully, I'm not inbred so I am intelligent. If it was China, that would work, since they already retain a high base IQ.

If I have to compare, I would class Native Indian people of USA the same level as present Indians. Would exporting sperm from an intelligent donor improve the existing Native American population? It won't.

>India has been characterised as one of the "countries with the lowest per capita rates of rape".[5] A 2014 piece in The Lancet states that the "8.5% prevalence of sexual violence in the country is among the lowest in the world."

yes, that's why he wants more rape.

>Brits ruled for 300 years
>Turks for 500 years
>Central Asians for 200 years
but still couldn't outbreed Indians.

Saying "more rape" implies that the rape is already commonplace.

I would say stop having too many children and try to lower your poplation so you could have the ability to develop. Fix your defecation problem and care about your environment. Discipline your poplation so that they would be more respectful.

>but still couldn't outbreed Indians

Intelligent people/People with better genes need an incentive to breed. If the existing resources of a country are stretched by an overbred population, those people will just migrate to better places.

That is what the Europeans did in early America and they still wiped out the existing population. So, a mass genocide of indigenous people come first.

Do keep up.

100% free market

>Intelligent people/People with better genes need an incentive to breed.
if that's how you define intelligence, then it's intelligence, ill defined.

Also, this meme is only 50 years old. Remember Genghis Khan, the highly intelligent military general?

Revoke NN of course

by killing themselves

Last time I checked another civil war between Hindus and Muslims is brewing in India.

Literacy rate, adult total (% of people ages 15 and above)
World 86.3%
Burundi 85.6%
Vanuatu 85.2%
Gabon 83.2%
Nicaragua 82.8%
Belize 82.7%
Namibia 81.9%
Tunisia 81.8%
Tanzania, United Republic of 80.3%
Algeria 80.2%
Laos 79.9%
Iraq 79.7%
Lesotho 79.4%
Congo 79.3%
Guatemala 79.3%
Kenya 78%
Comoros 77.8%
Congo, Democratic Republic of the 77.3%
Cambodia 77.2%
Ghana 76.6%
Egypt 75.2%
Cameroon 75%
Sao Tome and Principe 74.9%
Uganda 73.9%
Eritrea 73.8%
Morocco 72.4%
INDIA 72.1%
Angola 71.1%
Rwanda 70.5%
Yemen 70.1%
Timor-Leste 67.5%
Togo 66.5%
Malawi 65.8%
Bhutan 64.9%
Nepal 64.7%
Madagascar 64.7%
Papua New Guinea 64.2%
Zambia 63.4%
Bangladesh 61.5%
Haiti 60.7%
Guinea-Bissau 59.9%
Nigeria 59.6%
Mozambique 58.8%
Pakistan 56.4%
Senegal 55.7%
Gambia 55.5%
Sudan 53.5%
Mauritania 52.1%
Ethiopia 49.1%
Sierra Leone 48.1%
Liberia 47.6%
Côte d'Ivoire 43.1%
Chad 40.2%
Mali 38.7%
Benin 38.4%
Afghanistan 38.2%
Central African Republic 36.8%
Burkina Faso 36%
Guinea 30.4%
South Sudan 26.8%
Niger 19.1%

Fuck up American internet.

it just reconfirm what and said

>have their diasporas get into first world countries
>get into important positions and fuck everything up
>???
SUPERPOWER (in comparison)

>SUPERPOWER
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_politicians_of_Indian_descent

Bump

Rapists were necklaced in 80s South Africa, the country didn't get better.

focus on education and entrepeneurship

commit to torpedoing US' net neutrality

any of you guys ever been to sikkim?

no. i haven't. but plan to in near future.

They didn't go far enough.

Give me a fucking degree. It's been 6 or 7 years. I've lost count

Nuke Finland

it was demolished long ago, which is the root of all the problems.
now, 64% if the population is low caste, only 4% is upper caste
in most jobs that require skill and intellect, like engineering and medicine, and their respective universities, there are reservations, sometimes up to 70% , for lower caste fags, with only the rest being based on merit. the entrance exam cutoff for the SC category is always way lower than that for general category. in fact, recently, the SC cutoff for some exam was 0- all there had to do was get a positive score to get into one of the top universities.

thus, a huge portion of the skilled labour in the country are unskilled, and fundamentally unable to perform the jobs they've been given because our ancestors were mean to theirs.
that's why literally nothing works here- our companies are incapable of anything, and the country is crumbling due to failing infrastructure, low quality products and shitty services.
the only way to jump out of this spiralling slope of decadence is to say fuck you to the subhumans, and shift to a strictly merit based system. yet, no politician is willing to do this, because the Aborigines, with their huge populations, are such big vote banks that appeasing them is the only way to win elections.
the only path left is a violent revolution and establishing of a right wing one party state.
our good states have enough GDP to become way more powerful than they are, but our shitty states, with a bulk of this population, doesn't produce enough, and the centre spoonfeeds them, holding the country back.

>explaining reservations to stupid wh*oids.

>using a geographically incorrect map of Bharat

Reported to BJP cyber-cell, you fucking Congress bhakt.

i dare you.. double dare you to change maps in wikipedia.

t. Forcibly shaved a dalit for wearing a mustache

t. slaps dalits with hunter for trying to educate themselves

t. "Ranvir Sena did nothing wrong"

Prevent the brain drain of educated nationals to more developed countries.
Improve rural farming techniques. Build a decent infrastructure for utilities.

Is interstate migration changing traditional cultural areas/subnations to the point that there is conflict?
You guys are more diverse then europe but somehow managed to do what the EU can only dream off for better and for worse.

There is conflict, but it's not especially widespread. Historically, there's been more tension between members of different religions and castes than states.

In certain areas, there are political parties which are designed around protecting members of the indigenous ethnic group. Shiv Sena in Maharashtra, for instance, is a response to the influx of non-Marathi workers to Mumbai.

All things considered, folks tend to look down upon people from states like Bihar and Uttar Pradesh.

But the biggest problems -- at least in terms of violence and subjugation -- are related to caste and religion rather than region.

Also, when comparing to the EU, bear in mind that between 20-30% of India's districts are either controlled -- or contested -- by armed communist militants.

India works because most people are too busy bothering with identity politics rather than realizing that the economic elite has been bleeding them dry since Independence and before.

>India works because most people are too busy bothering with identity politics rather than realizing that the economic elite has been bleeding them dry since Independence and before.

10/10 countercurrent.org
lulz

t. posts pictures of CyberHub on Quora to tell foreigners how developed and modern India is

I see.
Common colonial experience and paki/china at the door probably helps too.

You would like a more loose union of states or preffer simply a more competent central government?

>t.fake news peddling bsp karykarta
opindia.com/2017/10/dalit-youth-faked-attack-on-himself-after-being-inspired-by-speeches-of-ngo-people/

t. Lynches fair-skinned Muslim men for being so dashing as to attract all the Hindu ladies to his farm

>t.muslim mumbaikar that works for BSP IT cell (cleaning sewer system of the internet)

t. Lights a candle to commemorate Mahendra Karma's death each and every year

>Hindus Vs. Muslims
It never ends

>t. celebrates Gandu Ji's Jayanti

it ends when mudslimes get lynched by us.

This but unironically.

By ending caste based reservation system (Affirmative action).

>>Cuts off low caste woman's breasts for refusing to pay the breast tax.

Fuck you.

Unsure if you're just this extremely self-hating, or some wh*teoid trolling with an India flag.

t. Refers to 75-year old who fought against Pakistan as "the chai-wala boy"

They can start with basic shit like literacy. 74% is medieval tier.

Furthermore, the definition of literacy in India is being able to sign your name legibly.

hey madarlund dnt fkn tak bout india lyk dat u fukken burgr bhen ki laude

tu jaate hai mere baap kaun hai faggit

Pretty sure medieval literacy was significantly lower than 74%.

>poortugal: 2.4%

Sterilize half of the population

Stop shiting in the streets and start sharting in the marks like merica

Marts*