Alien: Covenant Discussion

What went wrong?

Pic related, what they've done to this franchise.

Fixed it and allowed for more movies, I remember how I thought that after AVP 2 I was never going to see another new alien movie

It should have been Prometheus 2 and not Alien 0.5. At least there was something new in Prometheus. We've had 4 Alien movies so far, at least 2 great.

Why did David kill/turn her into an HR Giger painting?

This is literally the only thing I wanted to know and the movie couldn't even have the decency to address this.

I assume that it's because David had a god complex and even though he was saved, he still didn't care and had contempt or humanity. I'd still like this stated clearly, it just feel hollow and missing not being spelled out.

nothing went wrong and Sup Forums can't form a thought on their own unless their friend simulator tells them to

David clearly respected Shaw for saving him and only together they were able to fix the engineer's ship and leave the planet.

I feel the best thing David could've done for Shaw was to leave her in hyper sleep while he went mad scientist.

She was the blessed virgin mother that gave birth to the Trilobite which in turned fucked the Engineer which gave birth to the Deacon. Seems fitting to give her a tribute.

He probably thought he was honoring her by (presumably) using her life to help develop the next great species.

What does it mean?????

She probably died/didn't survive hyper sleep and she was the only human specimen available to experiment on .

anyone else really want to fuck that hole?

Nope, shes in one of the featurettes which shows them arriving at the planet. Its likely after david gassed the (((engineers))) she raged and he either killed her or infected her with one of his creations.

This.
Plus, considering his hard on for creation and inability to conceive personally (and the means by which he tried to attack Daniels (mounting her and kissing her)) it was probably his way of making love to her

Isn't he growing eggs in her chest cavity?

Why did Daniels turn into a female rambo 3/4 of the way into the movie? She's a subdued, realistic character for the majority of the film but all of a sudden near the end she's all...

>GET SOME! GONNA SCALP ME SOME ALIEN. HEY FUCKBOI HAND ME THAT AXE MAMA NEEDS TO GO TO WORK

GET OFF MY LAWN

NOOMI A CUTE

Farmers have fields not lawns, user.

who else was he going to experiment on?

>236x354

QT

I always just grab random pics to throw in these threads. She might be the first actress I make a folder for.

it worked at first because she really sounded like she was at her wits end and didn't give a shit anymore, also someone had to take charge and she was second in comand

Where it became a problem is when they go back to the ship and she has ample time to calm down , yet still retain the same attitude

Yeah you have to remember Shaw's entire arc in Prometheus is that she can't get pregnant, that's why she is interested in the mystery of the human creation , because she can't "create" herself

So David probably thought it would be a compliment for her to be the strating point of an entire specie

Is that a screencap from the movie? I haven't watched it, and I don't plan to.

It was actually a leaked photo from the set, but yes that is in the movie. Instead of giving Shaw a decent ending, she's just mutilated on a table for some reason.

And people cry about newt and hicks and not this.... fucking mongs

You fuckers are retarded

If anything he saved shaw. She got facehugged so they came to a mutual agreement of necking her. He put her to sleep with her consent and after she died peacefully started the experiments. You stupid invred motherfucking dumb cunts

>being that dumb

take your own advice and neck yourself, homeslice.

People cared about Newt and Hicks.

He used Shaw to create two queens is my guess. I don't think it was a coincidence that he regurgitated precisely two embryos there at the end - one for each ovary. It's a twisted way to honor her - she, the sterile human has become the "mother" of an entirely new species.

David's a sick fuck.