Sup Forums is the birthplace of Kekism

>Sup Forums is the birthplace of Kekism
>Kekism literally has 1000s of dedicated followers now.
>Their children are going to learn about Egyptian mythology.
>An increase of Egyptian Neopagans around the world catch the medias eye.
>Kekism gets televised.
>Becomes a reconised Relgion.
I CANT.

repeating digits

Are you new here?

Do you know what scriptfagging is?

I can pull quads out everytime

Then do it

>mfw one of the earliest proponents of Ba'al worship

started from the bottom now we here

at least i'll be part of something from its birth. I pushed alot of kek in the early days and got banned. Am I a martyr? Will Kek reward me when I join him in the the outer darkness, the maelstrom between worlds.

I've been having doubts, is he Satan?

only place it will be remembered is knowyourmeme

We have our own ethno religion that tells the same story of the same figures.

"But the similarity between middle-eastern and Norse mythology does not end there. One of Odin's sons in Norse mythology was called, 'BALDER,' which Hislop states comes from the Chaldee form of "Baal- zer", meaning the SEED OF BAAL. Quoting Alexander Hislop, 'The Hebrew z, as is well known, frequently, in the later Chaldee, becomes d. Now, Baal and Adon both alike signify 'master' or 'lord;' and, therefore, if Balder be admitted to be the seed or son of Baal, that is as much as to say that he is the son of Adon, and, consequently Adon and Odin must be the same.'"

We should be worshipping in the form he presents himself to Germanic people, Balder.

This all depends on Sup Forumstards reproducing. So no.

Kek'd

I've read an interesting story a couple of weeks ago.
>be few thousand years ago
>a pantheon of ~80 gods is lead by this sexy guy named Baal
>under Baal's leadership, the gods live in peace with the humans, exchanging their knowledge and guidance for human worship
>another member of this pantheon is called Yahweh
>Yahweh is a power-hungry dick
>Baal is in possession of some artifact like a scroll or something that gives him the power to control the other members of the pantheon
>Yahweh steals the artifact and orders his worshippers, the jews, to destroy all the other god's sources of power here on Earth, so called "avatars" (basically energy gateways in the form of statues bound to each individual god that allowed these astral entities to easily interact with the physical plane)
>thus Yahweh takes control of the pantheon while at the same time greatly diminishing the other god's power to influence the physical world
>he starts his monotheistic religion
>he turns Baal into this frog-faced abomination just for the lulz
>he murders a number of members of the pantheon he especially hates
>to mock his surviving brothers even further, he gives them shitty nicknames and teaches a jew king named Solomon how to bind them to his will (thus giving birth to goetic tradition)
tl;dr: yes, Baal is Yahweh's arch enemy (ie Satan), but he's the good guy

Is the Ark of the Covenant where Yaweh's avatar is at?

Meme magic is a spiritual experience

really make you worship doesn't it ?

It would make sense.
It's Yahweh's most important artifact.
It was in Solomon's possession, he built the Jerusalem temple just to house the ark.
And it's gone, nobody has seen it for quite a while, just like nobody has seen Yahweh.
Maybe the ark was destroyed a long time ago. Anything can happen in 3000 years.

WE

What does pol think of Heqet?

To the Egyptians, the frog was a symbol of life and fertility, since millions of them were born after the annual inundation of the Nile, which brought fertility to the otherwise barren lands. Consequently, in Egyptian mythology, there began to be a frog-goddess, who represented fertility, referred to by Egyptologists as Heqet (also Heqat, Hekit, Heket etc., more rarely Hegit, Heget etc.),[1] written with the determinative frog.[2]

PLEASE KEK LET US HAVE A NUCLEAR WAR

If this post gets dubs, the first person in the US to declare Kekism as his religion on official gov't docs will do it in the next 2 months.

I think this is how religions start. Bunch of guys(have nots) get together and think about taking stuff from the haves using violence or strategy or whatever. But it all seems so dry so they start coming up with all these stories and jokes and memes to make the stuff fun. They invent lore as they're changing the world in some manner. Birth of religions is always fueled by a revolution of some kind. When they come into power they enforce their ironic beliefs and with in few generations people start believing unironically.

If this post gets dubs, there will be a terrorist attack in Canada in the next 2 months.

but it was already a religion.

We are just reviving a ancient sleepy god.

FUUUUUUUUCCCCKK
CANADA BTFO.

Kekism will be bigger than Christianity in 20 years

IT'S HAPPENING!

PRAISE KUK

DESIGNATE thumb to forefinger to chin as required religious head covering. Use that for all official photographs (driver's licenses, etc.)

B U R N E D L E A V E S
U
R
N
E
D

L
E
A
V
E
S

>believing in (((kekism))) designed to derail Sup Forums
good goy

PRAISE HIM! LOVE HIM!

Witnessed.

KEK is true user.

Don't mock his power.

Kek isn't real. My absence of repeating digits is proof that it's just a fabrication from bored idiots on a Mongolian tapestry forum.

You just proved you're low energy.

shut up cuck, ʞƎk is always with us

Nah mate, i just debunked your phony religion.

You need to have faith brother, KEK doesn't answer to heretics.

If the world were to ever abruptly end, it will be the faith of Kek which shall inspire the next major religions of the world, similar to that of Abraham with Judaism, Islam, and Christianity

Nigger, Keke will always be with us.

>1 trip
>4 dubs

Your god doesn't real. Deal with it.

But this aint dubs tho?

Canada saved

t. Mohammad, but i think you missed a priest hiding behind the cuckshed

>(Y)e blind idiot, ye noxious Azathoth shal arise from ye middle of ye World where all is Chaos & Destruction where He hath bubbl'd and blasphem'd at Ye centre which is of All Things, which is to say Infinity....

KeK is in all things!

He doesn't grant repeating digits, because you asked.

We are here to serve his divine presence.

PRAISE KEK

>>>/USSR/

I would like to see this you fucking liar.

Kek is literally a demon bringing people away from Christ.

ʞƎk is getting angry with you little cuck

KEK is official symbol of cucks and stupid faggots.

You eat only lies, drink falsehood and breathe deception.

LIAR!
your dirty ancient Semitic pagan gods are all opposed by the One True Frog

Praise the kek

> 1 post by this ID

PRAISE KEK

>A..Are you new here?!

>I can pull quads out every t-time!!!

*writes angrily, leaves thread*

"fucking idiots i don't need to support any argument at ALL EVER because i'm a GOD"

you will pay for your sins
>And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
Genesis 1:3

r34 of Heqet with massive hips when?

Nice sandwich.

Kek rewards all loyal followers, brother

I will pray for your happiness, Apostle.

You'll be consumed first. The rest has to suffer.

Burn, Heretic. I declare that all slightly missed gets are Moloch's doing.

what do you see?

I'll burn. You'll burn.
Everything shall burn.
Praise ʞEʞ!

The Gods.

WE

you do know that kek is satire right?

Was Egyptians.

Explain how Kek and Ba'al has made a return?
Is it because we have rebuilt the avatars of Kek and Ba'al through Pepe, and xxx?

>Not this shit again.
It used to be, I'll give you that.

My presence of digits proves you wrong.

We should make niggers worship Kek. We could civilise them under the Almighty Kek.

I'm pretty sure scripts like that haven't worked in a while but I could be mistaken.
Does anyone still have that software to find specific trip names?

>a Tibetan tapestry enthusiasts forum has literally awoken the ancient Egyptian god of chaos

You know I did sometimes think that something like this might happen because of Sup Forums.

You're fucking retarded. There are dubs within trips

PRAISE KEK

Kekism is esoteric, not for consumption by the masses.

>Tfw a Kekist part of PARI is being made.

>mfw Iam a satanist
thanks, any sauce on this iam to lazy to jewgle.

Just wiki gnosticism and its related Semitic religions. Yahweh was part of the Canaanite pantheon until the Jews broke off.

cant you read? >I A M T O L A Z Y T O J E W G L E
Provide link or I whoreship jahwe from now on.

we are a secret and powerful order. We are the like the powerful jews of Sup Forums. Spreading our influence of TRUMP, happenings, and memes to the other boards.

Keep your belief in the great KEK secret
KEK BE PRAISED

You test me with almost trips great one

Kek be praised

I will roll trips kek wills it

>tfw
>the amount of people praising kek could actually form a real religion
>by that I mean officially here in Finland
Make this happen finn anons

Don't you dare move, you fucking nigger.

We need something to push us forward into glory, and Kek is better than any Semetic shit thats pushed right now.

I would rather fight and die for Kek than live and worship a jewish figured in subjugation, because at least I will be remembered for fighting the good fight.

Digits. [spoiler]In my headcanon Digits is like Amen[/spoiler]

THE HOLY 77S! KEK IS HERE WITH US BROTHERS!

PRAISE KEK

THE FIRE RISES