How easy would it be for me to pin Jay down?

How easy would it be for me to pin Jay down?

I'm 6', 180 lbs, and do lift weights but not seriously.

>dat cute pic
only one way to find out, OP. wishing you best of luck in this endeavor :)

Almost impossible. Just from how you how you wrote the question, I can tell you're clearly weak as piss.

are you open for teaming up? im happy to help hold him down for you, if you hold him down for me. i bet he would loved to get attacked in a back ally, held down and tickled for hours

non gay answer: pretty easy, numales are non violent and I could beat him till he passed out and steal his money out of his wallet.

>I'm 6', 180 lbs

Lanklet.

He's an horror movie fan, you might unintentionally stabbed, in incredible creative ways.

"I am a tiny man" - Jay Bauman

I believe in you user.

that's all you'd do?

probably doesn't even have any cash on him,just a debit card, waste of time and energy.

Quality thread

Do you think Jay has ever been a victim of a crime?

It's a crime if he doesn't have someone to warm his bed at night :(

I met Mike and Jay at a con a while ago, I went with my girlfriend. When we approached them Mike looked at me then at my girlfriend and said "The fuck you doing with this stupid ****? Get with this dick or get raped you whore.", I was completely shocked and didn't know if he was joking so I stood in silence just not sure of what to say. Then a voice was heard from behind him "Oh Mike you found another goofball?", "Yeah Jay, this one looks like a complete dick head, his girlfriend is pretty banging though, I'd fuck her asshole", "Oh yeah, maybe we should fill his girlfriend ass with goofballs so she'd know how much of a goofball he is". Right at that moment Mike jumped on my girlfriend and pulled her pants down, I tried to stop him but Jay jumped on me and held me down he started whispering in my ear "She's going to get the goofballs and you aint going to do nothing about it!", I watched on in horror as my girlfriend stared at me in the eyes as Mike undressed her and rammed his fingers up her ass, she was trying to scream but Mike just kept pushing her head down. Mike looked at me and mouthed the word "Goofball", It was like a silent movie, I watched as Mile then proceeded to pull out his testicles and forcibly push them into her anus with his hands. Jay who was still holding me down started to squeal into my ear "She's getting the goofballs", he started to twist my nipple as far as it could go, and I could feel blood trickling from it onto my shirt, I felt what I can assume was Jays boner pushing into my back... I blacked out.

movie adaptation when?

Jay sleeps with his Cocker Spaniel every night.

jay is numale? josh is but why jay

Hey hey hey what have we here?

This edited pasta is gold because I can imagine their facial expressions as I read the words

It broke new ground!

Why is Jay leasing?

Can he write it off as a business expense?

>new car
>2600 miles

I wonder how close Jay's house is to Braeger Chevrolet?

Did he get the floor model or something wtf?