Why should I, as a poorfag, vote for Trump when he says he will raise the minimum wage to $10...

Why should I, as a poorfag, vote for Trump when he says he will raise the minimum wage to $10, while Hillary will raise it to $15?

that's where I'm at too

Vote trump.
Do it for the fucking World.

If this is your mentality you deserve to be poor.

Depends, how easier do you want to find a job? Do you want a little challenge or a lot?

$15/hr = less jobs

You should look more than one step ahead and start worrying about NOT being paid the minimum wage.

Taxes. Hillary's are even worse than Bernies in the example, by the way.

>$15/hour no jobs
>$10/hour plenty of jobs

guess it works when your god emperor suggests it huh Sup Forums

>he says he will raise the minimum wage to $10
He never said that. The quote is way out of context.

Hillary will wreck the economy even more

Hillary wants all jobs to go to women, blacks, beaners and muslims

LOL AT PEOPLE THING MIN WAGE JOBS ARE CAREERS. THEY ARE FOR BEANERS AND HIGHSCHOOL KIDS.

GIBS ME DAT

No one is going to hire your useless ass at $15/hr any more than they will at $10/hr.

Might as well kill yourself.

No, minimum wage is a stupid idea regardless, but im sure you would rather have some jobs then no jobs.
If you want an example of how minimum wage fucks up unemployment, look at Seattle

Republitards will try and convince you to vote for the candidate that grants you $10, instead of $15.

You know, because "trickle down economics", "staying competitive", and all that stuff that worked so well for the lower middle class the last thirty years.

A Hillary administration will pile on more federal debt and the only way to pay it off will be to hyper inflate our currency. Wishful thinking

>make 50k a year
>in Chicago
>20k in student loan debt
>for my English Lit degree
>from DePaul Universiry (the school Milo dindu nuffin at)

Give it to me straight Sup Forums, how fucked am I?

Because that 10$ job you were going to apply for ceases to exist with Hillary because nobody will pay you 15$ an hour if you're only worth 10$

So if your average barista makes minimum wage at $15/hr why would people go into other fields like paramedic, medical assistant, etc.? If minimum wage is $15, you would have to offer slightly more skilled jobs now money and the effect continues up there chain, driving prices up overall. You may make more in the beginning but the cost of living still ends up being the same.

Economics 101 -

Raising minimum wage raises the prices on goods and services because the companies that have to pay the people who supply the goods for a service, the people who provide the services get paid more to get the goods on the shelves, the price of the goods on the shelves will rise. When you got supply and demand, when supply is low and the demand is high, prices soar. When supply is in huge quantities and the demand is low, the prices fall.

When you raise the bar on minimum wage, prices for everything ride, because the people providing such products must pay more for the goods.

For instance, when the average cost of a home is between 250 to 400 thousand dollars, and minimum wage is set to $7.80 per hour, its impossible to buy a home.

If minimum wage was set at 15 dollars on hour, housing costs would jump to 500, to 800 thousand dollars. What the Globalists think is when you raise minimum wage, the prices on everything will stay the same. THAT IS A FALSE NARRATIVE TO BRAINWASH PEOPLE.

in fact the price on bologna (usually $1.59 for a 16 oz package UNSLICED) and bread (average $1.79 per loaf) would also have to increase so businesses could stay in business. Prices would double. ($3.29 unsliced 16 oz package and 3.79 loaf of bread)

Knowing economics is your biggest and best enemy towards ideas that would damage economies.

also read Wealth of Nations. Best book on Economics.

Because you're the one who will have to compete with all the migrants for those minimum salary jobs and the racial quota wont be on your favour.

And you will be the first to be fired when they move the factory in China.

The higher the minimum wage, the more a business will expect for their money.

If they give out $15 minimum wage, say goodbye if you're in high school, no experience and trying to get a job or anyone else who'd fit that category.

Also, if it's a business that can't afford it or wants to keep its profits up, it's going to afford to meet the $15 minimum wage by FIRING OTHER WORKERS. Meaning there will be LESS JOBS.

Peoples goal shouldn't be to work for a minimum wage job anyway.

You should be working for what you can get, if you aren't getting enough, work a second job. Build up a good resume showing your loyalty and hard work. Apply for a job that you have the credentials for in the future for a CAREER JOB. You are not supposed to work a minimum wage job your entire life.

because hillary wont lower taxes or incentivize jobs to come back. she specifically says she wants to put certain sectors of the economy out of work, such as coal miners. a minimum wage increase without jobs is actually even more damaging than just leaving the wage low.

because why would you want more unemployment and less opportunities for people who are unskilled and have little experience?

What the shit was that retarded gif that just wasted 10 minutes of my goddamn time

Because Hilary wants you to have a 15 and hour job if you're lucky and trump wants you to easily get a 45k a year job with benefits and time off

Despite being a NEET, I can tell that it's impossible to get in one of those 15$ jobs.

Less wage, the better chance of getting the job and 10$ seems pretty good chance.

Hillary: Raise minimum wage to 15$ so unskilled idiots can be further baited into staying on the government's teat for the rest of their lives working service jobs that will eventually be automated.

Trump: Tariff third world shit holes so high paying jobs come back to America, allowing unskilled workers to be trained to work high paying manufacturing jobs that will remove dependency from the government's teat and allow them the pursuit of happiness.

I don't know OP, maybe you're just a faggot?

>raising minimum wage raises prices!!!!
Only retards think this.

and this is why webms are a godsend

>impossible

All you need is some working knowledge with Microsoft Office and that really should be all you need to get a $15/HR job

Don't be selfish OP. Vote for the betterment of your country above yourself.

Depends on what kind of poor fag you are

15/hr is better pay but it will result in less jobs

If you are working minimum wage and you are one of the best workers then 15 is good for you. If you are dumb or lazy it's better to have more jobs for 10/hr, as you will make more being consistently employed. Companies will cut the fat at 15 and you have to realize if that's you (it's most people)

this guy has no idea what he's talking about.

PLENTY of countries have higher min wages than the USA and get by just fuckin' fine. if the business model cannot succeed with it, then that is the business's problem, not the employees. unfortunately this isn't the fuckin' 1980s anymore where computers and other automated methods made (and continue to make) many jobs redundant. there will be less jobs regardless of what the min wage is as companies continue to replace human workers with machines.

"you are not supposed to work a min wage job" is old rhetoric that has no meaning anymore. it's what is there because those are usually the most difficult to automate - at least for now.

it only raises prices if there's an increase in the money supply. Otherwise the effect is raising unemployment.

>You should be working for what you can get, if you aren't getting enough, work a second job.
>JUST GET A SECOND JOB XDD EVERYONE HAS THE ENDURANCE FOR IT XDD

>Apply for a job that you have the credentials for in the future for a CAREER JOB.
Awesome. Will do when I have the money to afford schooling literally anywhere. Oh wait, by the time I will have some of it, I will be closer to my thirties/forties, and at that point its useless.

>You are not supposed to work a minimum wage job your entire life.
You aren't, but reality and society dictates that a majority of people are forced too. It's difficult to get out of the minimum wage cycle if you're poor or from a poor family.

And unless you get lucky, there is truly no way of getting out of it within a reasonable amount of time.

never post your shitty gif my god that sucked ass

If you have to ask that question you will always be flipping burgers. We both know you will forget to vote

it baffles me that Democrats want to use the European left as a role model when Spain has >40% youth unemployment and Germany didn't have a minimum wage until around 3 years ago, which is now still bellow $10/h. Sweden and Switzerland have none.

10$ = You are alright
15$ = Mr. ROBOTO'D

>Hillary will raise it to $15

What makes you think this?

The US is very different to other countries though because of its population and demographic of races who are prone to specific things.

Do you have no idea that the US has a huge population for the amount of land it actually takes up?

The same rules do not apply.

live like a student and you'll be out of it in 2 years

what countries

Wtf was that stupid roleplay shit and why did I watch the whole thing

its part of the democratic party's platform; they said so during the convention on Monday.

>JUST GET A SECOND JOB XDD EVERYONE HAS THE ENDURANCE FOR IT XDD

If you want to be successful you'd push yourself.

>Awesome. Will do when I have the money to afford schooling literally anywhere. Oh wait, by the time I will have some of it, I will be closer to my thirties/forties, and at that point its useless.

You don't have to choose a job that requires further schooling as a career job. Many manual labor jobs pay above the minimum wage and have the possibility to rise through the ranks as you work in the industry and get older too.

God damn that was a fucking waste of time

When supply is low price is high, that doesn't mean demand is also high. in fact quantity demanded would decreases after the price increase

I own my own company and employee 150 people. If the minimum wage goes to 15 an hour Ill eliminate atleast 50 jobs. The industry my company serves is very competitive and raising prices would just result in customers going to competitors or not enlisting our services. Ideally I could just get a business loan and upgrade everything making it automated eliminating over a hundred jobs. Sure it will cost more up front but it will end up being cheaper in the long run.

This desu

>You aren't, but reality and society dictates that a majority of people are forced too. It's difficult to get out of the minimum wage cycle if you're poor or from a poor family.

>And unless you get lucky, there is truly no way of getting out of it within a reasonable amount of time.

Are you a nigger by any chance? Difficult to get out of the cycle? Unless you are lucky? Fuck off you lazy fuck.

what would reducing corporate tax to 15% do for you?

>If you want to be successful you'd push yourself.
Working harder =/= Success

>You don't have to choose a job that requires further schooling as a career job. Many manual labor jobs pay above the minimum wage and have the possibility to rise through the ranks as you work in the industry and get older too.
You're right, but then again, you say that as if everyone is suitable both physically or mentally for manual labor jobs.

>Are you a nigger by any chance? Difficult to get out of the cycle? Unless you are lucky? Fuck off you lazy fuck.
It has nothing to do with being lazy, it has everything to do with the already well established rules, laws, social behaviors and outlooks on life as well as many other things.

Quite simply, if you're poor or from a poor family, you're fucked unless you get lucky early in life.

But the money supply is constantly being increased by the federal reserve.

Because you believe in opportunity instead of handouts, and that people should keep what they earn regardless of how much they earn. Because you have integrity as a human being, and don't use your political power to engorge yourself at the expense of others. Because you intend to one day work a better job and want to keep the wealth you create in that job. Because you aren't a worthless piece of shit that thinks his breathing entitles him to other peoples' labor.

But who are we kidding ,you obviously are not this person.

Go back to fucking a kangaroo, aussie shitposting trash.

>when Spain has >40% youth unemployment
Due to austerity.
>Germany didn't have a minimum wage until around 3 years ago
Because we had no need for it. The Left secured some of the best employee rights in the World and established strong unions.
Only as the influence of the Social Democrats weakened and so this the position of the average worker, we needed this emergency brake.

Logical thinking = shitposting?

Fuck off you degenerate nigger.

Care to explain why? Because it looks like he's pretty clearly stated why it would and you're argument is hurr durr retard.

they would have to increase at a much higher rate to offset a 100% increase in the minimum wage.

To the idiots who are threatening automation, the result will be increasing taxes to support the displaced workers.

Either higher minimum wage or higher taxes are the future, deal with it.

youre really stupid if you think hillary will raise it to 15.

The democratic party said it was part of their platform on Monday. They wouldn't lie, would they?

Because a rise to $15 will lead to prices spiraling to cover the costs, and businesses not investing in America because of sky high costs.

Job losses; price rises... yeah.

>Only retards think this.

Does it raise costs per unit of production/sale?

If so, then where does the business cut? Its own profits? While some businesses do fantastic, most ride on margins just thick enough to survive.

Eventually, when the machine costs less than the man in totality but gets somewhere close in flexibility, then human employment may see serious growth issues.

It would cut them almost in half because right now we are in the 34% bracket

so the remedy against supposed automation-driven unemployment is to set policies that promote even more unemployment?

reminder that slavery delayed the industrial revolution because of the very low labour values.
Increasing labour price will give more incentives for automation which will in turn lower the prices for everyone

>All you need is some working knowledge with Microsoft Office

What the fuck do you do in HR that justifies making $15/hr just for this?

If that's true, then IT techs fresh out of school are getting ripped off starting at $15/hr help desk!

I am voting Hillary because Obama gave me free healthcare and food stamps, trump hasn't offered me shit. I am going to be poor the rest of my life may as well get some free shit from rich people.

Can I get a fucking tl;dr

>trump hasn't offered me shit

He offers you opportunity by cutting off the cheap labor supply from coming in, and by taxing the shit out of the outsourced cheap labor supply overseas.

At least he better deliver on this promise and not just fucking help wall street profit more, raise taxes, cut foodstamps and such, and otherwise fuck us with an even bigger trade deal or some shit.

It wouldn't surprise me, but still it's better than sHillary.

You won't lose your job.