>>83038260

>believing penis or pussy determines gender
>believing one race is better than another
>mfw gender and race are made up by humans
>mfw humans think life actually has a set of rules and classifications
>mfw life is just a collection of particles interacting
>mfw everything is all complex coincidental events
>mfw people care about gender, race, ethnicity, and sexual orientation
>mfw people judge other people based on gender, race, ethnicity, and sexual orientation

Why don't we just judge people on their personalities rather than some superficial classification?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=komph9TxTbI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I identify as a demi-trans-quasi-poly-giraffe kin. That means I don't believe in romance, I can be attracted to multiple people at once (only okapis, though), and I'm 1 quarter-giraffe. That means I only identify my right leg and left pinky finger as giraffe. My pronouns are feefi, fofum, and I demand a bathroom created exclusively for my gender in every building.

>asked about prejudice
>answers with shitty copypasta
>not even clever
>Memelord Edgefag.

It's easier to make fun and joke than actually discuss issues, right?

>doesn't understand biology
>thinks being mentally ill and delusional means that you get to "choose" what you are biologically.
I identify as an apache helicopter, if your house does not instantly explode from the imaginary hellfire missiles i now am shooting at your face, you are a judgemental asshole that do not accept my ridiculous made up gender identity and therefore need to be sued for 5 gorillion for being a racist bigot mysogenistic right wing extremist that is hateful against apache helicopterkins.

>biology being a study of science
>science is the study of life
>life isnt even properly defined by science
>implying I support tumblrcunts
>sees the words gender and reflexively shit posts

You missed the whole point

>why can't i be an aeroplane i want to be an aeroplane daddy!!
>but you're a little girl
>YES BUT I WISH I WAS AN AEROPLANE..
unironically you

Look it's not prejudice to ask if you got some problems if you're the obvious gender that you are and yet think you're some kind of unicorn or not sure what gender you are.. check for hormonal imbalances, could also be various things happening in utero before you were born with chemicals and various things like hormonal disruptors that may or may not be possible to correct.. Or might just be blatant mental illness of the disassociative kind.

The whole gender discussion has muddied the waters completely and asked people to accept mental illness and hormonal imbalances etc. instead of treating them.. And also ok with basically people with birth defects being born due to more than likely hormonal disruptors in plastics and various things ingested by the mother effecting the fetus..

Basically instead of treating mental illness, and various physical ailments and trying to remedy them and stop them from happening in the future.. not only does the gender shit manline ailments as natural and fantastic.. But it also confuses the hell out of kids by teaching them this bullshit and basically fostering a mental illness for them where they would've otherwise not even had a dillemma..

>mfw gender and race are made up by humans
>mfw humans think life actually has a set of rules and classifications

Just look at this fucking mental illness coming from you.. "life is just a collection of particles interacting" pocket philosophy bullshit..

Let's go with your image.. a dog cannot give birth to a human being.. it's a dog.. a human being can't give birth to a human being.. it's a human being.. they aren't the same, a dog doesn't get to choose to be a fucking aeroplane or a zebra or wtf ever either even if it did have the intelligence to contemplate and delude itself..

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege.

It's nice to have an active imagination, it's great for kids and also in general for the creative process.. but when you let it go so wild that you lose touch with reality and just live an existance based on something that is only in your head/wishful thinking/dream thinking or whatever, it's not very healthy for you.

And you can't ask people unironically to just accept that as perfectly reasonable.. and call them bigoted or whatever if they have a problem with it.

Being male or being female is not a superficial condition, and it's not something you can choose. Being given to your gender is part of the human condition.

youtube.com/watch?v=komph9TxTbI

Let's just be clear OP, this is dissociative mental illness.. she is not actually a wolf dog hybrid because she believes that she is "spiritually".. Something occurred that made her deeply dissociative with her body and so she has developed this notion that she would love to be a wolf hybrid... and wears a sewn on tail on top of her pants.. Perhaps she feels that if she was a wolf she would be freeer.. This is taking the childish notion of "i wish sometimes i could feel what it was like to be a bird sometimes" and taking it to mental illness level..

She needs treatment for disassociative behaviour.. not that everyone tells her that she's actually a wolf hybrid.. ok? and to deny that she needs treatment is actually hurting her, it's not healthy..

You can say if she otherwise have no problems functioning that she's successfully living with her mental illness and refusing to seek treatment for it, you can take that stance, but don't fucking pretend that she's not mental ill and it's somehow legitimate?

I'm a straight male.

Samefag shitpost

I don't understand how anything I've said is Imaginary

What is human and how do the atoms in your body differ from mine?

I chose the image because of its reaction face not because it's a humanoid dog.

>i'm a straight male
ok you're not entirely delusional
>samefag shitpost
i'm not the britbong, i just beat him to it and he pasta'd the classic without noticing it.
>i don't understand anything i've said is imaginary
"gender and race is made up by humans", "humans think life actually has a set of rules and classifications" This is all imaginary, indeed life has a very specific set of classifications that differentiate it from eachother.

>What is human and how do the atoms in your body differ from mine?
This is where the mental illness is showing, you actually believe that people are carbon copies of eachother. There's vast differences in phenotypes within the same species for instance.. also what is dna..
And species.. very different from eachother.. You don't look very much like a zebra, and the body structure is very different from yours aswell. Your desire to say that there's no difference is blinding you from the fact that it's not observable reality.

Even in such a thing as gut bacteria flora can be very different just between humans..

That you even seriously can say there's no difference between your body and my body shows how out of touch you are with observable reality.

Imagination and facts are not the same thing.. observable reality is where you discover the facts. Even if that woman that i showed a video of believes she is a wolf, because she became dissociative and feels like that would be the essence of freedom, she isn't a wolf.

>appearing to make yourself look more rich than you really are to women is legally rape

>lying about your sex organs totally cool and legal

>claiming a different gender than your birth certificate is fine

>claiming your name is other than what's in your birth certificate is fraud

>What is human and how do the atoms in your body differ from mine?

Look, even if there's a foundational level where subatomic particles or whatever are more uniform and like.. a similar or identical structure.. ok i'm with you that far..

But here's where you go wrong..

When manifest or converge into physical liquid or gas form, they form a structure that is very detailed and differentiative from other structures.. they're no longer exactly the same anymore..

Biological life is very differentiative aswell and have specific traits classifications and behaviour and even function where they fit in in various ways. Humans didn't "invent" the classifications, the classifications (massive differences) were already there, human beings just catalogued them for better understanding.

And it's complete nonsense to say that these are exactly the same simply because particles or whatever at a very low level before an actual form is achieved, is not that different.

That's like a car salesman giving you a great deal on a plastic car.. and you say you want a proper car made out of metal alloys etc. And he says nah.. doesn't matter if it's metal or plastic, see on the subatomic level it's exactly the same.. Would you buy the plastic car for the same price? Cause then i'd certainly want to sell you it! :D

And if a collision occured i can assure you that the plastic would not have the same strength as metal no matter how "equal the subatomic particles are" on the underlying level.

>implying I support tumblrcunts
Read your own post and realize you're a faggot

This is the type of response I was looking for. I better understand your views.

>life is just a collection of particles interacting
>Why don't we just judge people on their personalities

Ladies and gentleman, the average fluoride-head in 2k16 Amerikwa

because people who identity as demiqueer foxkin transalien have awful personalities

>reductio ad absurdum

>hurr durr everything is accidental so nothing is meaningful ergo your classifications are pointless

This isn't an argument, it's an anti-argument

This is why it's a massive problem what these gender pronoun idiots are doing... they're beginning to ascribe biological classifications that there are no biological evidence for.. this is clearly mental illness..

Like that girl who is disasociative and wants to be a wolf.. there's no physical evidence for her being a wolf.. none.. and her saying she identifies as it "spiritually" that's escapism brought on by disasociative personality disorder.. That's not a biological classification..

Gender is not a construct either, it's a biological classification.. It's not something you choose because you are mentally ill..Nor should little kids be enabled to be taught this shit to confuse them.

Glad not everyone on Sup Forums is stupid.

Over generalization