You wake up in Britain, 1963

You wake up in Britain, 1963

Kill myself.

go warn Clive Wearing hes going to have the worst case of amnesia known to man so he doesnt have to suffer the reality he lives in now

>ey cmere lad show me yer pockets u wan get shived mate? hold still will yer

Run around and ask people how the Empire is doing

All jokes aside, post WW2 Britain must ahve been a terrible place to live in. Everyone knew that the British Empire's power was declining rapidly and nobody could do a single thing about it.

why would i be a part of the "sickly man of europe"?

>first Doctor Who episeode was canceled on November 22, 1963 due to Kennedy's assasination
Surprised Britain cancelled an entire episode for an American president's assasination, thanks.

I would actually try to create a proper force for repatriation and form a cell made of vets to terrorize nonwhites

Would buy the beatles

Start a rock band, can't fail this.

My dad was born around then in London. He complains there are too many immigrants in London today and its character has changed, even though he's the son of immigrants himself and grew up in an immigrant area.

I'd say its more due to changes in society as a whole and its not like mid 20th century London was the same as pre-WW2 London.

go find my grandpops and cuck him so I become my own grandfather. Also spend the next three years working my arse off and bet it all on England winning the world cup in '66.

I'd quickly leave and go to Japan

>the son of immigrants himself
No big news. We all know that “Anglo” posters of all variety are mainly nonwhite subhumans

you're easily the worst poster on Sup Forums

Polish immigrants desu.

Do not reply to the Nazi Russian poster. He is a convicted Swiss criminal living in Russia. Simply report and ignore his posts.

Lucky you. You have a backbone nation to flee to, if Britain goes to shit. I’m not kidding when I say that most CANZUK and US posters are shitskins and mongrels
Success breeds jealousy

I've unironically fantasized about this.

Most Americans don't give a damn about international stuff, so most of the posters here are diaspora and whiny leftists seeking attention

Get concerned about being in some overly rationed 3rd world shithole