Why are americans so violent?

why are americans so violent?

Because we accurately report our homicide rates.
Also homicide does not necessarily imply violence here, perhaps it does in other places.

No clue

>Also homicide does not necessarily imply violence here

Why are Canadians so violent?

inequality

But the whole country has significantly less murders than the USA

the typical whyte...

Hmm. Why?

why are blackoids so violent

He's clearly whyte.

Under law involuntary manslaughter is homicide in the US. Involuntary manslaughter can be committed without malice and be unintentional.

Why are Americans so clumsy and slaughter each other involuntarily?

It be like it do

Because we have lots of idiots due to poor education which is a result of our class disparity, Chang.

Involuntary manslaughters and justified homicides are not included in the murder rate reported by the FBI in its annual uniform crime report. And actually, US cities DON'T always report murders accurately - Detroit got caught trying to "reclassify" dozens of them a few years ago, and other cities use similar tricks. There's really no reason for American cities to be so violent when the developed-world norm for murder is around 0.5 to 1.5 per 100,000.

How can we prevent Walmart scooter accidents?

Those sound like hate facts.

Couldn't say. I haven't been to a Walmart in well over 5 years.

>There's really no reason for American cities to be so violent when the developed-world norm for murder is around 0.5 to 1.5 per 100,000.
My answer works for this.

White genes.

>There's really no reason for American cities to be so violent
Black population.

damn. that's really bad for a 1st world country.

in this shithole the wost city has a 22.2 rate.
and in the second place (my city) has a 15.8 rate....

Santa Fe Capital, con 22,2
Moreno (Buenos Aires), con 15,8
Patiño (Formosa), con 14,7
Rosario (Santa Fe), con 14,4
Mendoza (Capital), con 13,4
Zárate (Buenos Aires), con 13,9
Luján de Cuyo (Mendoza), con 11,8
Necochea (Buenos Aires), con 11,6
Las Heras (Mendoza), con 11,6
Lanús y Quilmes (Buenos Aires), con un registro de 11,4

Want to take a guess which cities have the highest % of blacks?

the ones your mom visits frequently.

My mom died from a stray bullet in black on black gang violence when she was teaching inner city kids algebra in her free time post 40h work week

Education/poverty aren't the causes, since there are countries like Bangladesh with much less education and much more poverty, and yet, with lower murder rates.

Not really, since a city like London actually has more black residents than (for example) St. Louis and New Orleans combined, but far fewer murders.

You're an idiot. It's about total %. Not the number. Blacks operate only when start getting majority, it's why they only attack in groups.

What are the causes then?
To much lead? Culture?

""""""african""""" americans are not the same as relatively recent (often rich) african migrants in london.

What are the solutions?
More money for them programs? Midnight basketball?

European admixture

I don't care if they're rich or not. They will go back to their baser ways in a generation or two. It's been that way since before Rome.

See

my gf is from new orleans, should i be concerned?

Oops. I'm retarded.

i always thought it was blacks

but only brazil, los estados unidos, mexico, honduras, veneuzela and columbia are there.

it's spics. Not a single african country there

I said often rich, as a side thought. But yeah pick two words from a whole post. Who's really the nigger here. Do you know how to read and array your thoughts in text? I don't think you do.

""""African"""" americans are violent because they have american culture and white american blood (most of them are at least 50% white). Americans as a whole are the true niggers, don't try to pretend otherwise.

Wow

London blacks are disproportionately violent though.

It's the combination of an urbanized, low-impulse-control, tribalist population (Africans) with easy access to firearms. That's the formula. That causes stratospheric murder rates. New York City brought down its murder rate a lot by targeting their access to firearms.

it's inequality.
in africa everyone is equally poor.

here you have a strong diference beetwen poor people. and middle/upper middle class people.

an also the individualism in our culture.

>tfw dominican
>tfw share a continent with all these savages

Because of blacks and mexicans.

hmmmm all those cunts are brown or black, I wonder if that affects our homicide rates somehow as well

well I mean he had to, his name is literally kill white

>Not a single african country there

just mutt things

Individualism + Obsession with materialism + lots of guns = lots of murders.

It’s ok though. I’m a middle class white guy, chances are that I will be fine.

>I’m a middle class white guy, chances are that I will be fine.
I like that you subtly admit that race plays a part
also, the places with the highest rates happen to be where gun laws are most strict, funny how that works

nigger on the left looks a cartoon character

>also, the places with the highest rates happen to be where gun laws are most strict

There's no correlation. The most murderous state - Louisiana - has very relaxed gun laws. Meanwhile, a state like Hawaii that keeps trying to skirt the constitutional limits of gun-banning is among the safer states. Or California and Texas, which have the opposite gun laws of one another, but usually have very close to the same murder rate.

How come there's only one African city on that ranking board?

they are too starved to have the energy to actually kill someone

Because african countries simply do not reliably keep track of crime statistics.

Latin american nations are rich enough that they can keep track and have a somewhat functioning system. While africans can't and simply lie or make up statistics.

Isn't it surprising that the richest country in africa, is in the list? South africa keeps track somewhat, so they are on the list.

Blacks aren't the problem. Mutts are.

South Africa has a higher murder rate than Brazil or Columbia and the rest of subharan shitholes are too tribal to even provide an accurate track record of murders. Good try tho, Mboko

>W-we don't kill each other that much

>I-its rigged yo

Careful not to get gunned down by cartel members pablo

>Because african countries simply do not reliably keep track of crime statistics.

Show any proof to this bullshit claim

>a kill white

There are no cartels in Colombia as of today. Drug trade is controlled by small groups who are not referred to as cartels. Also, people involved in that generally don’t attack average civilians. Normally the only affected ones are involved in shady things to start with