There are people Sup Forums RIGHT NOW that do not own or operate firearms

There are people Sup Forums RIGHT NOW that do not own or operate firearms.

Explain yourselves.

>inB4 yuropoor excuses

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E9-E0DLQO1I
magnumserbia.rs/sr/lovackikarabini/l.k-baikal-iz18-mh-7.62x39-1280
youtube.com/watch?v=q0-J2pYLCvI
magnumserbia.rs/sr/pistoljirevolveri/pistolj-cz-m57-7.62mm-1328
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No need for guns. I got rid of mine. Yet I do enjoy them. California is a crazy state. The police will just kill you if they know you have a gun. With my bidding. I don't want any problems. With that said, I have been getting more death threats and I'm considering getting a pistol and requesting a permit to carry it. I'm not getting this .22 magnum.

I don't want or need a gun.

Can you imagine a real life situation in which having a gun in your home may prove beneficial for your survival?

Not old enough. 18 for rifle or shotgun and 21 for handgun (which I prefer) in florida

my mommy and daddy would kill me

See, what had happened was, there was this boat ...

>posts fn five seven
>22 magnum

Airshitter detected

What do you do that gets you death threats?

I bet you don't want or need a fire extinguisher either

Are you underage? I also live in Florida, you can buy handguns privately at 18, which means from an induvidual as opposed to from an FFL, or gun store.

You can also carry a loaded handgun in your car at 18 in Florida, but it must be a certain ammount of actions away from fireing. Meaning you can keep it on saftey, loaded, but in your glove box or center console.

It's a /k/ meme.

Basically the idea is that a 5.7x28 performs as well out of a pistol as a .22 WMR does out of a rifle.

I'm too fucking retarded to be allowed to own a gun

Would you pay north of $2500 for a baseline AK or AR? Would you pay that price when your average monthly income is around $350? That's why.

i'm a dentist and i earn 350$ per month if i'm lucky

How so?

Firearm safety rules are very straightforward.

youtube.com/watch?v=E9-E0DLQO1I

Don't need or want one thanks.

Have fun posting pictures of yours though.

Dude, dentists earn an average of 82k in Canada.

Ruger .357 magnum is best magnum

I just went to mine for two root canals, cost me $40 altogether. fellsgoodfamalam.jpg

>be universal healthcare country
>medical proffesionals make shit money
>receive shit care in return

>pretend to be soldier
>carry gun
>get shot for gun
>have tiny dick

>I don't want [...] a gun

Are you gay or something?

I use cannabis, so it's illegal for me to own both weed and a gun.

The weed is for my depression. It helps me a whole lot more than pills ever could.

Because I'm depressed I might one day get drunk and do something stupid like kill myself, that would be a pretty big bummer.

Although I'm not prevented from owning a gun, and pretty much everyone around me would vouch that I'm stable enough to own a gun, I personally recognize that I'm too irresponsible to own a gun, I support my more responsible gun owning friends, who will gladly give me one of their spares if shit ever gets real in my neighborhood.

You bring shame to your country.

i'm a slavnigger

a pole

what do you expect

all i've got is a benelli upper/under double barrel hunting shotgun. Have a big stockpile of buckshot and slugs i use for hunting.

Should be more than enough to defend myself with.

Because
1. I live in a safe white town
2. I don't go hunting
3. I live on an island.

>The weed is for my depression. It helps me a whole lot more than pills ever could.
No it doesn't.. .it compounds the problem, except you just don't get to see it.

Sweet setup if it's yours.

All it's missing is a nice vibrant american flag in the middle of that vest, to let your fellow patriots know that you mean no harm.

Over/Under in English.

Is it a double or single-trigger? Extractor or ejector?

there are better options out there if you want high velocity or high penetration.

I live in NJ and finally got my CCP. Feels good.

Been carrying pic related but might spring for something else this fall.

double trigger with ejector

I meant over/under. Sleep deprivation is a bitch.

Because I live in a safe country? The worst thing that can happen to you in Slovenia is that you have to bang an ugly chick.

Have fun when Tyrone/Mohamed will break into your house.

Too poor. I'm a uni student. I really want a pistol, though.

I grew up around guns, my dad taught me how to shoot a .357 when I was 12. He always had handguns, rifles. I always enjoy going out and shooting shit when I visit my parents' place.

I don't see any need for a gun, violent crime rates are significantly lower now than they were in the 90s.

I've thought about getting a shotgun just for sport shooting (skeet), but I just don't see myself getting out there too often to do so.

Also, I grew up in Utah and now live in LA. I know for most Sup Forumsfags it may seem counterintuitive but the area I live in is nice and there really isn't any threat. You're much more likely to get struck by lightning than be in a situation where your life is saved because you are carrying.

got a modded glock 19
love my modded glock 19

>Have fun when Tyrone/Mohamed will break into your house
They won't.

I live in the West Country - we don't get them here.

>MUH gunz r expensive meme..

I just built an AR-15 for a grand total of $450 ... And 1 hour of assembly..already put 600 rounds through it without a single malfunction. If I bought a baseline lower with drilling required, it would have been under $400...
Fuck off with your bull shit

ill be getting a weapon soon.. im a canadian who just moved to the US and at the moment am not able to purchase a firearm

My buddy is signing one over to me because he just became a fellon

You dense motherfucker, do you really think that rifles cost the same in Serbia as they do in US? Are you that retarded? No wonder gun owners get a bad rep when stupid fucks like you own firearms.

Currently have a downpayment on a Colt LE6920

Should be armed and ready for the Great Happening by Friday

>name fagging in Sup Forums

You are better than this Dan

No worries, man.

Being able to hunt for food if necessary isn't a bad thing, either.

>tfw S&W 686 and M&P 9
>tfw just ordered stripped lower to finish A2 build

Feels good

just finished this. Spent about $600. 80% lower.

Nice delusion you've got there.

Calm down big guy, even in France where guns are expensive as fuck, probably the most out of all Euro countries, a Vz58 costs only 350€.

A2 is aesthetic as fuk senpai. Good luck with that build.

Smoking and shooting goes so well. Hit the range last weekend and used my SKS for first time, so satisfying.

>Explain yourselves.
Cant afford a gun license, or even a gun

The cheapest rifle I can buy here is still over 1k Euros. Most people don't have that kind of money to put aside since that's like 3-4 monthly paychecks.

Too lazy to turn it off and its just for the shitpost thread

>not buying guns with cash in one payment

Wew, good choice tho.

I was there I know its pretty safe, but it doesn't change the fact that shit COULD still happen.

>Nice delusion you've got there.
It's no delusion mate, we have had them here for decades, they stick to the same areas (but there are more of them now.)

Where I live there are none (except possibly in the Indian Take-away).

I am in no danger whatsoever.

Thanks Serbia, keep removing kebabs.

Also have a flintlock pistol on the way in the next week or 2.

Are you a doctor? You should know where i am going with this. Faggot.

I am too much of a faggot to go to the next shooting club and sign in. T-there are just strange old men on the pictures they have on their 20 year old web pages ;_;

>not buying guns with cash in one payment

Actually don't have enough money to pay for it in full right now. Getting my first credit card to pay for it, I have money coming in from my job in August, so I'll be able to pay it all off.

Don't want to wait.

y do i need a gun
to date have not needed one, bc i dont live in a fucked up third world shit hole

how hard was it to finish the lower? I'm thinking of getting one myself.

Shooting clubs are shit anyway since they will let you fag around with airrifles for 7 years or something until they give you a ok to get a gun license.
If you want guns you should go over the hunting license, but you ofc. have to expect around 5000€ for everything then

>Are you a doctor?
No but I've been there.
I'm a bit of an oldfag and I've seen mates spiral down so far you wouldn't believe.

It's up to you mate but I think you know I'm right!

Are you the /k/ guy with the Moon Man patch?

To have fun, dumb leaf.

No niggers where I live.

Looking it up, Serbia has the 2nd highest rate of firearm ownership in the world.

magnumserbia.rs/sr/lovackikarabini/l.k-baikal-iz18-mh-7.62x39-1280

This comes out to less than 500 CAD. That's not terrible.

Looks like you need to take an English class more than a firearm safety course.

I'll be honest, I just own guns because I like them. Magdumping my AK or Garand is about one of the funnest things I can think of. It does make me feel a bit more secure out where I live considering bears come around a few times a year and i live 20 minutes from the nearest police station.

Really? Wtf? I thought that is just for kids?
What if I tell them I want a real gun?
Hell, I heard there are shooting days were every retard can try out real guns...

Not really great to spend my money one or store while at uni with a small dorm room tbqh famalam.

>Netherlands
Are you sure?

Because I don't have enough money to buy rifle and accessories. :^(

youtube.com/watch?v=q0-J2pYLCvI

Yeah, but those are not the kind of firearms I'm particularly interested in. You can buy bolt action rifles and shotguns for less money than that, but I'd like a magazine fed carbine. Thank god pistols are cheap, at least domestic ones.

>$1600 ACOG optic, so expensive b/c it cannot fail under hard use
>plastic backup sights

wat...

I am poor

One of then yes

CZ style best style

But famalam, Saiga AKs are like 300 dollars over there?

Stupid nigger

I own 4 guns and live in California.

I only own a Mosin Nagant and a Yugo Mauser. No money for any more guns right now.

I don't know which one to get!

There are young and liberal shooting clubs that indeed help you with getting guns and let you shoot them without anyproblems, but those are mostly mostly the clubs that are in the BDMP and basicly always dont take new members anymore.
The most clubs that are in the BDS or DSB are extremly cucks and dont want people to have real guns.
I know a guy in BDS and they litteraly gave him no OK for a second bolt action rifle because he already has one
He is trying to make our gun laws better than they are, he has the old collectors license that dont even exist anymore, also he dont mention that you need a "good reason for every gun you want to buy

>*gun laws seem better

Difficult to obtain one in Spain.

Stop posting this /k/ shit. Take these posts, your MLP and fursuits with you faggot. Nobody gives a shit about your shitty mosins.

I'm NEET mate, don't make me feel bad about it :(

you smoke shitty weed like a redneck

There are niggers in the Netherlands but where I live there are none.
We do have some polish but all they do is work all day and drink all night without ever harassing anyone.
This is a small town with only whites.

>denied being allowed to buy a bolt action because you already own one

Christ that makes me depressed. How's a guy supposed to complete his WW2 bolt gun collection over there?

but i want a rifle.

I'm a professional firearm operator. your argument is invalid.

You can get a collectors license, he had a sportshooters license

How surprising americunt makes a shitpost thread like this. You are so fucking hopeless people.

>TFW want a nugget but the only legal gun I can pucharse is a shitty 10/22 after a month of background cheks.

This is why every most guns here are illegal.

FUCK GUN CONTROL REEEEE

i probably should update the photo to include all the toys, but im lazy.

i also want to get another pistol and a cpl so i can have a dedicated gun for the car.

That makes me feel a bit better I guess

magnumserbia.rs/sr/pistoljirevolveri/pistolj-cz-m57-7.62mm-1328

A TT-33 for ~321 CAD isn't too terrible. We get milsurp TT-33's for about 200 CAD over here.

Joerg is pretty based.

>Literally have only one gun store in the entire country and it's run by the government

I feel bad for you, man.

Dont listen to that motherfucker, you are a paragon of responsibility to admit you dont have the mental capacity to be trusted with a fun in times of peace.

>inb4 hurr libtard.
I own more guns than any of you fuckers, retards with guns are the one of biggest threats to our second amendment. It gives too much ammo to gun grabbers

Mini14 masterrace reporting