twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what? she let them out?

i.imgur.
com/zOTSozS.jpg

Marrying a movie producer

Do you think she is into femdom?

We've seen them from years ago though.

showing her massive jew bush!

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in*

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

I know that isn't her but fuck man is that her?

I'll tell you in three days who that is, my man.

Man I fucking hate this actress. She is a garbage performer and hasn't done anything good since her early scenes. She always pops out her eyes, probably because some retards told her it looks hot or whatever, but it always makes her look like a fucking psychopath or retard.

Nickey Huntsman

Nothing because I never liked this rat facedjew to begin with nor cared about her tits .

yes, footdomination

can you explain how this works? does she step on your feet?

>forcing you to suck her pretty toes
>makes you clean her dirty soles after a long hot day
etc

what happens to your feet though?

this looks more like susan surrandons daughter eva amurri

idk, who cares?

Are you a fucking doormat?
Useless peace if shit.

pleb

>if you aren't a cucked footfetishist you're a pleb

I mean they look alright

i'm not a cuckold, i'm a footalpha desu

>desu
>alpha
I bet you'd like a foot shoved into your ass, beta bitch.

>its a Nicky Huntsman can only have anal sex because she's a virgin despite having one of the most beaten up pussies in the business episode

?

Im not going to link you vid, but its not hard to find it.

What the fuck. Bras are a scam. They're way smaller than I thought and she's not even old and they look like shit. I'm fucking pissed

I mean is this just the premise of the video or does she claim it IRL?

If any gender should be circumcised for aesthetic reasons it's roasties like her

Wow it's fuckin nothing.

No it's the premise of the video.

its the premise.

she is old, she had big tits, and they look good for someone in her mid 30's

Everyone listen to this man. Victoria's secret? Padding and support.

They are okay I guess

Oh that's not as retarded as I thought then, it's just a silly fantasy.

They made her cans look huge with padding and shit and now they barely qualify as big

bunch of pointy elbow hating virgins in here

brie is a cutie and i'd love to slap them titties around.

breh, when she was young they were fuller. Her weight has fluctuated and they've ultimately deflated. If she were to pack on 10-20 lbs, they would probably fill out again, but she's running too lean to support them.

I like them.

I don't

these are fine desu
shame we didn't get to see them in their prime

Actresses thought process.

>I'm young, have great tits and a great body, i'm not going to get them out so i can be taken seriously

then the reality of, you are disposable and replaceable with younger and hotter girls, kicks in and they get their now ravaged by age tits out.

why?

Its a bad angle with shit lighting and footage quality.

I think they wont seem horrific if we got a proper look.

>you waited a decade for this

hopefully carrying her dumb self out of the industry
shit tits, she has no value now. her face was never her best feature. now she'll know what losing prime means, only bad news await everyday for as long as you die

theyre fine. you virgins are just being yourselves like always.

Big implants and Dominatrix Kino.

most likely she'll keep doing lame comedies and the occasional drama with her hubby while twittering on twitter about womyn power though.

I can't wait till her prime nudes get leaked, would be nice to compare.

they won't