ITT: Films only you have seen

Pic related

fantastic film by the way

really in an over the top dramatized way explains whats happening and whats wrong with the world today

I still couldn't tell if that was an actual movie or just some weirdly specific fever dream commercial.

I liked it, kinda weird how it's flown under the radar completely.

Voyage of the Rock Aliens, people have probably seen it but don't remember it. Had it on VHS recorded from tv as a kid.

I saw this though

Really solid flick, just from a visual point of view. Kuruhara really knew his stuff, even with these low budget flicks they look perfect. Warped ones has a better story, editing, structure but this one has a soundtrack written by max roach.

woops forgot pic.

you are me

I love this movie so much

The Brothers Bloom.
I can't find a single person who even knows that it ever existed IRL.

It was my aesthetic for a while, quirky Wes Anderson ripoff about con artists. I have a thing for con stuff, seeing it play out is incredible and it's something I wish I could do. Love me some sneaky bastards (and yeah i've watched most of Sneaky Pete).

>James Corden
What the FUCK

Bickford Schmeckler's Cool Ideas

I've seen that, it's shit.
I still have no idea how James Corden got so famous all of a sudden.

Lesson of the evil
It probably wont be shown in usa because it's school shooting kino

when the fuck did this come out

>DIY MAG
lmaooooooo who the fuck cares about the opinion of diy mag lol

Only sold 1 ticket

such a shit movie

original was better but this was fun

It's because us Brits like to offload our shit comedians on America and the Americans just assume they're funnier than they are because "British humour is SOOO sophisticated" rather than just calling Corden an unfunny fat cunt.

Fuck it, the funniest man on British TV isn't even British, he's Irish. Corden isn't fit to tie Dara O'Briain's shoes.

Mind, you, I'll give him his dues, when he's scripted he's a good actor. Loved him in Doctor Who (though Matt Smith and Gareth Roberts can be thanked hugely for those episodes).

Never got the love it deserved. Largest pie fight ever filmed, beautiful cars, prty gud swordfight, set pieces galore, prime natalie wood