>Rand al'Gimp locked in a box and taken out each day for a whuppin
>Tylin raping Mat, later bound and snuffed
>Egwene whupped fiercely to meet toh
>Semirhage "torturing" Aes Sedai with orgasms, later spanked
>"9 horse hitch"
Will this series be adapted accurately?

Just make Dumais Wells and I'll be happy

>the front rank of the Shaido exploded
I know it's well-regarded but did anyone else lol at this?

When I picture it in my head I get a laugh that if it's done poorly it will be so hilarious.

Though when I first read it I was just hype.

>Rahvin making Morgase sex slave
>Graendal making everyone sex slaves
>Saldean women needing it rough
>Tylin raping Mat, later bound and snuffed

Yeah the show has enough tit material.
Although not too much in book 1, though I guess you could have Matt bang some random whores since we never know when/how he lost his virginity, just that his first on scree lover with a name was that evil Aiel woman.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; it'll be good as long as the infected don't look to fake.

dont forget Rand gets loose from the box and kills 2 warders with his bare hands.

also things to add to the list
>Rand has a polygamist marriage
>Nynave is SJW publicly, but completely submissive to Lan privately
>Berelian trying to fuck everyone

Assuming this ever gets made (I'm doubtful), Mat is a lock for favorite character worldwide, right? There's no way it will last to the Sanderson books so he can't be ruined.

bump

It will literally never see the light of day. The Aes Sedai were basically a prophetic parody of the modern SJW types, they even live in a literal ivory tower. It will go into development hell and never be heard from again.

will it survive past season 1? ;_;

all the best stuff in the later books

Too much of a slow build with little payoff. Sane editorial cuts may save it. If they focus on he mysterious bits to keep viewers engaged for more it might help. Ultimately all the poly stuff is going to get lost. There's no way they'll do that. Min will get cut. A few other characters may as well get merged into one.

>when Semirhage kills the warder by making him cum to death

hnngh

Maybe I fell asleep while reading these, all too often, but when the hell did that happen? What book, chapter ?

Maybe it was book 11 or 12, but I think it was actually Semirhage just "over-activating" the Warder pleasure/pain centre nerves, meaning he felt constant pain/pleasure until it eventually resulted in death from sleep deprivation or something, brains essentially not able to function.
She mentions it at some point, on how she tortured some information out of some Aes Sedai.

I checked the wiki and this is what it's got

" she killed Cabriana Mecandes's warder, over-stimulating the pleasure centers of his brain and not paying attention to her efforts due to extended thoughts about the other Chosen."

It is in Lord of Chaos

i stopped reading on like the 7th book, got too boring. can anyone tell me what happened to the guy who thought he was the MC? he was a man that could use magic and he got mind neutered but the MC's woman fixed him even when the witches training her said it was impossible?

Got tortured for ages by the guy Rand put in charge of the black tower trying to change him over to the dark, got saved by some random jobber that was really good at creating portals and wrecked shit at the final battle

He also breaks the seals to the dark ones prison and Rand or someone else recreates them stronger with the help of female magic and male magic and he saves a bunch of refugees from trollocs and feels all comfy when they call him a hero

rand went full evil?

more like thinking about next threesome session between Demandred and Mesaana
other Forsaken always knew something was happening between the three of them

Graendal-Lanfear-Sammael-Rahvin had their own group

Moghedien was weak-bitch-tier to the other Forsaken no one wanted to work with

Bel'al was maybe part of some clique before his death

Aginor was too weird and Balthamel was probably too perverted and Asmodean only liked playing rock'n'roll
Ishamael was batshit insane and probably did not give a shit about anything

No, Mazraim Taim or whatever his name went full evil and there was a power struggle between Mazrams faction and Logains, Logain was captured and tortured for ages but members of his faction from the black tower saved him

Rand was busy doing shit and missed all of this

desu, it was a tough choice

either save a thousand helpless civilians who are helping the injured on the battlefield from trollocs who will kill them

or

get Sakarnen, the most powerful male Saangreal that will give you almost unlimited power and make sure no one messes with the male channelers again

tbqh I'd have gone after Sakarnen