en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Rollins
youtube.com/watch?v=RBlXN35oS9E
youtube.com/watch?v=o28dyt7w3As
youtube.com/watch?v=Rt8i4lStIxg
youtube.com/watch?v=dt6PWuvlNhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

liberal

who is this hot daddy?

He's a tryhard edgelord faggot who managed to get famous despite having no musical ability. Also, claims autism, probably just another gimmick. Caused his roommate's death by being a coward. Now he wants to be a movie star because he's an attention whore. Fuck Henry Rollins.

He's a liar.

He kills niggers.

>caused his roommates death by being a coward

explain

Attention seeking faggot. Insecurity complex because he's famous for low brow shit. Wants everybody to take him seriously and think that he is deep. Wants everybody to think he's a genius. Actually has nothing to say and is all huff and puff.

youtube.com/watch?v=9XKDhnb3z4M

reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=ruN9DY6Oaw4

I enjoyed this podcast.

Learn to google faggot, not spoonfeeding your retarded reddittt ass.

>shits on electronic artists and DJd saying they aren't talented
>only thing rollins ever did was scream over three or four distorted guitar chords

a 50 year old man child who spent millions on audiophile equipment but is hope 1 week out of the year to listen to it.

sheltered d list celebrity surrounded by his crew of homosexual yes men. like all hollyweird liberals, can't shut the fuck up, especially about himself.

i unironically hate this man

Google said he heard a gunshot so then he took off. There was no point in trying to stay since his roommate died instantly.

light in the loafers from what I hear

that was rick rubins fault actually

He is great. Get the Black Flag discography when he was the lead singer. It is so fucking pure!

FROZEN
YOGURT

>whats this guy's deal?

he's a manlet

Literally one samefag trying to bait people in this thread.

Imagine if Joe Rogan had low t and no talent, he'd be Hank Rollins

BLOW IT ALL UP

>19 posters in this thread

ok

Everything is Rick Rubin's fault.

He's a kid from DC who had a weird upbringing but got into music and saw his favorite band play one night. He ended up joining the band because he was so desperate and disappointed by his life that he wanted an out. He became a jaded nihilist before leaving the band and trying to direct his angst towards creating art and becoming more mature. As he aged he slowed down and tried to humble himself more while still learning to adapt and accept his place in the world and slowly realizing he isn't as great as he thought he once was. Now he's an old man who just wants to tell his stories and do something in life even though he knows he got his platform through sheer luck and determination and probably doesn't have a lot that is all that unique to share other than his weird experiences.

Great musician and gifted wordsman. He also had a great show on IFC. Henry Rollins is awesome.

This is just sad, Henry

I cracked up when I heard the Slip it in/Gimme Gimme track in Who got the 10 1/2?
Also, he got the 1 1/2.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Rollins
>As a child and teenager, Rollins was sexually assaulted.
>As a child
>and teenager

He got fucked in the ass on more than one occasion growing up and it made him a literal crazy person (liberal, entertainer, etc.).

one hell of a thick neck, that one

he was the 3rd or 4th best singer of Black Flag

Lifelong closeted homosexual with short man symdrome and a massive ego.

youtube.com/watch?v=RBlXN35oS9E

posting kino song youtube.com/watch?v=o28dyt7w3As

kek

Is this post satire?

Flag went to shit after Keith left

he should've been Negan desu

Go to bed, Henry. It's late.

i saw henrys spoken word twice. willingly! i does come off as pretensios, like how he listened to the raw power album by the stooges in antartica and brags about being the first person to do it. he gave a kid in tehrana terabyte hard drive full of music and say he will take credit for the revolution they will have in a few years. lincoln is his favorite person and he feels bad for all the shit obama had to deal with. figured i'd tell all of you just so you can enjoy yelling at me.

Wasn't negan based on him?

I'll kick your ass if you like toxic masculinity

He's almost like a reverse Varg

henry gets a taste of his own medicine when nardwuar bullies him
youtube.com/watch?v=Rt8i4lStIxg

This

This as well

>"Oh I see you're a character now"

Why act like a know-it-all cunt all the time?

I unironically like him. But I agree that he goes full retard sometimes.

patrick warburton would be a better negan

Watch the Joe Rogan podcast and you'll learn what his "deal" is

He's probably the most self-obsessed """musician"""" that ever existed, which is saying a lot.

oh come on man, rollins came round when he saw how well researched he was. rollins only gives respect to people who earn it.

also gotta love nardwuar's ability to just continually reel people back in.

talentless hack

>I think masculinity is dumb. Thats why I make tough guy faces and lift weights and stuff. I'll kick your ass if you like masculinity!

youtube.com/watch?v=dt6PWuvlNhM