Water Fasting Reality Show

Would you watch a reality show where e-celebs like boogie2988, joeysworldtour, and others water fasted for 300+ days straight under doctor supervision, taking breaks when advised until they get to 15% body fat?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1494194820734.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>changing your body because you want pusy or you are scared to die

numale logic

ok I'd love to look like on the right but fuck only eating water for a fucking month

life's too short to waste on stupid shit like that just so you can feel more "attractive"

No. Death to e-celebs.

>boogie how did you GAIN weight on a water fast?
>*puts on terrible lisp*
>"WHAT YOU EXPECT ME TO DO A WATER FAST DR?!?!??!?!?! MY TUMMY HURTS I NEED MY MT DEWRITOS!"
>boogie stop, i'm trying to help you

You can lose that weight in 3 months of cardio without the mental and physical damage of starving yourself.

This fucking video was on everyone's recommended list for weeks. Youtube algo sucks

wouldn't numale logic be "healthy at any size"

I've never seen this image or video because I'm not a numale millennial.

>cardio
>without mental damage

No I'm sick of weight loss shows. I want a show where we get to see people try to get the fattest in their pathetic desire for fame and maybe a cash prize. Now that's some good schadenfreude entertainment.

boogie2988 will always be a fat slob

me on left

I'd watch boogie get chased by dogs or tigers. That'd be funny.

Are you imbecile or just underage?

It probably wouldn't be long enough to monetize though.

How many years has he been on a diet now?

Remember user. Fast doesn't last.

Thanks for my show idea.

Exactly, you can fast a whole month and recover all that shit in the next.

You can just click "Not Interested" then check off "don't recommend videos based off of X" and never see it again you know.

>five fucking captchas in a row

OH C'MON.

>he watches Youtubers lose weight instead of gravure idols

>10% or less bodyfat naturally because i don't eat like a fucking hog

pretty nice t.b.h.

Sana is that you? Lay of the cheese kimbab

>he is a low white boy with yellow fever because he can't get white girls

>white

>I'm fine with being a virgin who'll die at age 42

fatty logic

There's a video where he says (something along the lines of)

>I'm 6lbs less than when I met my wife five years ago and that's really great

He weighs like like 500lbs+ fyi

Ah yes, here it is

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1494194820734.webm

>I'd love to improve myself and get massive advantages out of it in all areas of my life, but it sure doesn't sound like fun!
You sure sound like you deserve what you have

I can't watch him, because his humor is so low brow it gives me uncanny valley feelings. Like its meant to be comedy, and it sorta kinda fits, but not really.
So is he an intelligent guy, is he smart in his jokes? I just can't force myself to watch, so I can't form an opinion. There must be some reason why he is so popular.

>Mental and physical damage
Like what?

>life's too short to spend one month to look good forever

I'd look at "before-after" pic, but watching lardasses rationalizing their way into cheating is beyond me.

Well, for one, staying at an extreme caloric deficit kills your hormone levels and tanks your testosterone production completely. I guess it doesn't matter when you're actually morbidly obese because then that has already happened, but if you are just somewhat obese or chubby, there are far better ways to lose weight than fasting.

That particular bit is not him being funny, he thinks that losing 8lbs in 6 years is good work and that he's proud of himself. I remember I laughed at a Francis video once, in like... 2005? Because I thought it was real.

People like him because he's an infantile manbaby that still plays with toys (literally) holds no opinions on anything except hating Donald Trump, anything he discusses he states

>I have no opinion, what do you think? write it below

He opens lootcrate shit, he talks about childish things, youtube drama, I honestly don't get the popularity, 3m + subs.

>kills your hormone levels and tanks your testosterone production completely
That's not permanent, so who gives a fuck

>there are far better ways to lose weight than fasting.
You should always try whatever works for you. There isn't one ideal way to lose weight for everyone. For me fasting worked and it taught me a lot about hunger and self-discipline. Lost almost 50 lbs like that.

>Not taking vitamins, fish oil, protein shakes and chewing gum

It's like you don't even want to crash diet

He is unfunny scum lucky of being born in a 1st world country.

actually wanting to spread your DNA is male logic
pretty sure it's a meme, just lose weight if your fat, and lift weights if your skinny
really not hard guys, but beware, you'll always be a neckbeard, but at least you're ripped

Starving yourself isn't even a viable or efficient way to lose weight. Your body's metabolism adapts and slows down. The body will naturally hold on to weight as much as possible while in starvation.

On this note are there any shows that have skinny guys getting fit and ripped?

How about intermittent fasting?

500cal and cruise