>living just because there is no reason not to

>mfw Atheists are dead inside

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/psyched/201205/does-autism-lead-atheism
aspminds.com/abstractthinking.html
autism-society.org/what-is/aspergers-syndrome/
ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/full/10.1176/appi.ajp.161.12.2303
whyimcatholic.com/index.php/conversion-stories/atheist-converts
nationalhumanitiescenter.org/on-the-human/2009/11/the-disenchanted-naturalists-guide-to-reality/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Christianity is nothing but a modification to JEWISH lies.

Kekism is the way to go.

>in this moment I am euphoric. Not because of any phony science, but because I am enlightened by my faith to the true master of the universe, Lord Yahweh, protector of Yisrael and the twelve tribes

>Rfw I wanted to Tell you to go fuck yourself but I see you got triples.
Praise kek.

>I am always amused when athiest are trying to deny god. They all get so mad and start babbling about big explosions and other phony stuff. I simply keep calm and repeat them my favourite bible quote. This immediately shuts them down and makes them mad. I converted 23 athiest so far with my intellectual power

Pretty much but I can't force myself to believe in god

>I simply cannot believe that its 2016 years after the birth of our lord Yeshua Christ, and people still deny his divinity. Its almost as if they never even read the ancient Judaic texts that specifically confirm his divinity. I swear to Yahweh, if I wasn't living in this athiest ruled society today I would go all deus vault on these heathens

Running out of proxies, I see?

>look all these sad atheists, desperately trying to find truth in human made stuff like science that is constantly changing. Meanwhile I have achieved the highest possible enlightenment by simply reading the ancient and sacred Hebrew texts that remained unchanged throughout times, I am ready to face any challenge in this world while at the same time I am in a constant state of euphoria, due to my closer proximity to the divine

>Just as I expected, all the atheist retreated to their holes, no one has the guts to argue with me. Just so you know, I am extensively well read In the Torah, New testament and all the apocrypha texts. I also memorized all the Chronicles from the Old testament in the original Hebrew. I would like to see an """"educated"""" atheist try to argue with me

simple rule, if the elite hate it it's good. And they don't like Christianity very much

>ever notice how all athiest are communist, degenerate, jews, gay and refugee lovers? I ofcourse I am a capitalist that hates gays, jews and refugees so Yahweh must be real

Why hate the truth and delude yourself with fairytales?

>meaning in life is whatever some bronze age desert nomad book says it is
>ignore the parts where women have to marry their rapists and you can get executed just because two people accuse you of something

>I always laugh when athiest try to disprove Lord Yahweh by using biology, cosmology, history, logic and other phony stuff. I simply keep calm and tell him that Lord Yahweh is beyond those things and can't be used to disprove him. Athiests then get confused and don't know what to say and run back to read their silly dawkins books

>christcucks need their mysterious god in order to function normally
I am laffin

>cyprusposting

most of them don't know it though, or know it only in the brief moments when their smart phone is out of battery or they're not distracted with work, study, sex, money, TV, etc.

Nah, living solely to enjoy your life at your full potential, enjoying your full mental capacity without being indoctrinated by some shitty religion

>mfw atheists are dead inside
Atheists have it all figured out. FTFY.

What, exactly, is the purpose of living to Christfags?

Other than propagating the species, what reason is there for existing?

atheistcucks are the worst

they always want a Christian funeral at the end, and a church to marry in, they also like the concept of hell when it suits them

>I always laugh when athiest and christian make debates. they are both equally dumb and stupid. Meanwhile I have adopted the superior ideology of Agnosticism© which makes me always correct

we are

You see the absurdity of existence. Now the true struggle is to live in spite of it.

Can confirm.

Fuck Atheists.

Why would you choose to live a life without higher purpose?

Hail Odin, brothers.

>no objective objectivity

Time to have some fun.

have you ever truly suffered? have you ever been consumed by despair? of course not. you're just a first-world manchild, probably teens or early twenties.

wait until you face grief, guilt, disease, mental illness, terminal illness of a loved one, disability, physical decay, mortality, existential despair, death, etc.

most of these are coming for you, user. and today's date could be on your tombstone and your rekt gif on liveleak and Sup Forums next week.

let's see you function normally then

get right with God while you still can

>Atheist logic
>Its just a lump of flesh, its not a person

>All people are lumps of flesh.
>Atheists dont believe in people
>Atheists dont believe in God
>Atheists dont believe in Science
>Atheists dont even believe in mirrors

They are pitiable.

Your delusions aren't objective and you're in the same position as atheists.

Life is empty if you don't honor the Gods.

>I've never studied any sort of philosophy and rely on (((religion))) (aka philosophical suicide) to find meaning and enjoyment in life

Nice thread, OP, although you might want to reconsider having Jamal be part of your girlfriend's sex life.

>not becoming Übermensch

>no objective purpose
>no objective value
>no objective meaning
>no objective good
>no faith
>no hope

What's wrong with any of these? What, did it hurt your feely feelies?

that's right, you don't even exist, shut the fuck up now

and christian life isn't very meaningful either. You live because if you kill yourself god sends you to hell. If it wasn't for that christians would've been a long gone suicide cult

for God, all things are possible. it seemed impossible for me to believe in God, with my background in science and philosophy, and many years as a militant atheist armed with hundreds of arguments against religion.

open your mind and your heart to it and just allow Christ in. read the bible and look at some of the resources posted in the Christianity threads.

you don't have believe every little detail as literal truth. just grasp the core message, and love God with all your heart, mind and soul.

it is hard given our conditioning, but don't resign yourself to atheism so easily. something infinitely valuable is at stake.

the perception of X is subjective to the individual, but that doesn't mean the X being perceived cannot be objective.

christians have at least the concept of something to ground moral realism in, atheists don't.
atheists who hold to metaphysical naturalism even less so.

that's not true, we have moral duties and obligations prescribed to us through scripture, that we carry out out of love for God, not fear of hell.
and the case for suicide being an instant ticket to hell isn't biblical.

Im not an atheist.

>You need religion to have a purpose in life
What is philosophy?

They are killing themselves

Atheism's just one of the many side effects of autism. It's best to leave these people alone in their safe spaces, where they can pretend that there is some link between the scientific output of a person and their belief in a higher power.

psychologytoday.com/blog/psyched/201205/does-autism-lead-atheism

aspminds.com/abstractthinking.html
autism-society.org/what-is/aspergers-syndrome/

atheism has the highest rates of suicide

>Subjects with no religious affiliation were more often lifetime suicide attempters, reported more suicidal ideation, and were more likely to have first-degree relatives who had committed suicide than religiously affiliated subjects.

ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/full/10.1176/appi.ajp.161.12.2303

Atheists unironically on suicide watch.

>after living a meaningless life they return to the Truth

Atheists LITERALLY can't explain this: whyimcatholic.com/index.php/conversion-stories/atheist-converts

Suicide is a one way ticket to hell because it says you don't value the life god gives you. A murder is evil but at least values the strength god gives him. A rapist is evil but at least values his penis from god. Suicide says you care about nothing god gives you and is the ultimate act of evil.

I'm pretty alive but I'm not atheist; I'm unaffiliated bitch I don't let false promises dictate my life.

So you say you conditioned yourself to believe in god? That doesn't sound very red-pilled.

/thread

It's funny that Christians need cheese at the end of the maze like a rat. They pretend to enjoy life but in reality they are faking it in order to trick god into letting them into heaven. (Cuz we all know deep down you are very hateful racist people)

While I just sit here enjoying my existence for what it is.

i disagree with you, for a number of reasons, but i'm not really interested in defending suicide.

>They are killing themselves
So? What's wrong with suicide? Apart from the fact that you don't like it?

>Atheism's just one of the many side effects of autism

Yep. Very high intelligence is a "side effect" of autism too. In fact, a very large number of geniuses have asperger syndrome.

Objective..

There is your issue. You are as dumb as furniture

It's even worse than that if the atheist also accepts materialism, as most always do.
They lose:
>intentionality
>free will
and even
>truth

nationalhumanitiescenter.org/on-the-human/2009/11/the-disenchanted-naturalists-guide-to-reality/

>as most always do
citation needed

You still don't exist though

atheism is really just a really shitty entry point into nihilism.

The critical theory of the jews goes a little bit further, but its still focused on only things that they dont like.

Thus it never achieves the destruction/creation mechanic of true, 100% nihilism.

If you believe in nothing, you have no reason to die or to live. All of your thoughts become blank. You even have no reason to eat. You have no reason to hate or love. You are neither miserable nor happy. You are literally nihil, zero.

But of course, a man cannot live based on nothingness.

Soon he is overcome by hunger and he will get a desire to eat. Then his first thoughts may formulate. (lets get a sandwich). After that he may want to drink as he is thirsty.

He then formulates his thoughts based on those needs.

If he is a selfish person, or a shitty person based on his nature...not thoughts. He may think "I want to fuck this girl", and then he wont get the desire to think "I want to keep fucking this girl because its really good". But if he is not a shitty person, this will lead him into a family role.

Now this continues on until you want to exterminate the jews. The person will formulate higher and higher thoughts until he recognizes things that he does not like, that may hinder his desires. Like jews, niggers and mudslimes.

That is how I traversed through nihilism.

I like Christianity. I agree with the values presented in the Word of God and following it makes me happy. I don't need much more reason than that.

>denounce god
>doesnt take drugs

What even is the point of anything, man.

You weren't funny on your first post, now stop trying lad.

Nah, just intelligent enough to not need a meaning or purpose to enjoy myself. No need to follow what normie culture or TV says in order to be "in" and "cool". No need to blindly follow some religious books written by a sandnigger 2000+ years ago.

>feels good man

Or you just don't care for some ultimate goal after live and enjoy it while you have it

I'm fine with my mortality, since it gives meaning to time and motivates me to do shit now instead of procastinating for thousands of years

I also love you all, and wish you some wicked experiences in your lives. It's all about having fun, that's actually one true purpose of atheism

All thought after nihilism became thought that was "useful" to my existence.

There are plenty of books written by all sorts of speculators of the mystics, with dead ends. You cannot live on that. To me it seems like "ultimate goal" is a fallacious and idiotic thing.

If I drag my nihilism further, I could encompass race, humanity even (even though I dont like many races and wish to see them exterminated), but if I drag them further there is biological reason, need even to leave the planet and to establish bases on other planets. The climate on this planet is chaotic, so are asteroids, volcano's, viruses etc.

I think that the best thing that we can do is to work together to leave this planet. Because I cannot accomplish this alone obviously. But there are also various factors that prevent me (us) from achieving that goal, like mudslimes, jews and niggers. So perhaps we need to remove them before we attempt to go inna space.

We may all very well be conditioned to believe one thing or another

No one is born with knowledge

And neither would you

Every organism is a replicator. We are interested in replicating ourselves. This includes 1) people who are similar (see the concept of inclusive fitness) and 2) the environment so that us and our genes can continue.

I am extremely pessimistic about the future of our kind because people are going to modify genes thinking they are making something "superior" when they are just destroying humanity. If you change genes to a great extent, they are a different life form by definition, based on arbitrary illusions of what "better" is based on instinctive feelings that are being misinterpreted.

PRAISE HIM

im a cultural Pagan,

>inb4 wicca girl

abrahamic religions are for sandniggers

It depends what conditions lead to certain conclusions.

If you believe in Christianity because "My parents told me it's true". That's fucking weak and you are a guilable piece of shit

If you believe in Christianity, because you were convinced by some metaphysical arguments you heared after looking up stuff from both sides of the argument for yourself, I can respect that more. I still think that conclusion is stupid, but you wouldn't be a guilable piece of shit

>thing X prevents me from propagating my existence (through children)

thus it is only natural for me to want to remove thing x.

Thing in X in the past used to be things like climate, which we couldnt remove, so we migrated.

It used to be sabertooth tigers, which we fought. It used to be access to clean water and food, thus we settled near rivers and hunted, domesticated and eventually grew crops.

like this dude who gets it. The only true value is to keep on existing, and to improve our chances for existing.

This includes spaceflight for larger dangers, and removal of the jew/negro/mudslime for current dangers.

Summer's almost over OP, better finish 'Babby's Introduction to Philosophy' before you start that Liberal Arts AS at the local community college.

>thinking you're anything more than a biological being made to live, reproduce, then die
>thinking the immeasurable expanse of the universe was created by God just for special snowflake humans
>being unable to accept death you make up fairy tales to make it all better

Christcucks, not even once.

I've first started believing by my parents, and then moved on to the logical arguments

Why do you think the conclusion is stupid?

>being an edgelord nihilist
>not based ubermensch existentialist

no gods no kings bitch

Creating meaning when there objectively can't be one is literally make-believe user

yes, so better make up one!

always trying to turn atheist against Christian, as if that's the only conflict, eh Mohammad?

It would be bullshit

>following what (((the bible))) tells you to do
you know the jew wrote that book, right?

That's also fine, as long as you at least acknowledged the counter arguments, even if you eventually disagreed with them.

My point simply was, don't stabalize your beliefs within an echo chamber. Do that by acknowledging and eliminating opposing views.

Because as an atheist, I have yet to hear a convincing argument for the christian god or more general for any form of a supernatural uber being above us all.

The religious Jews of today don't follow the Bible (Old Testament)

They follow the Talmud (how numerous Rabbis interpret the Old Testament)

>My point simply was, don't stabalize your beliefs within an echo chamber. Do that by acknowledging and eliminating opposing views.

Sure. But some beliefs are very dangerous to criticise. Especially as a child

Such as the belief that they exist and have free-will

Or that they can't just invent themselves what good an evil can be

>Because as an atheist, I have yet to hear a convincing argument for the christian god or more general for any form of a supernatural uber being above us all.

Do you want an argument or do you only accept empirical evidence?

Objective purpose: Be happy
Objective value: Happiness I feel and bring those I care about
Objective meaning: emotions have meaning,
Objective good: Happiness is good, so to be good is to bring happiness to oneself while not impeding the happiness of others/contributing to the happiness of those you care about.
No Faith: Guess you could say there is faith in the ideals of justice and fairness or whatever.
No hope: sometimes.
Living just because there is no reason not to: Living to experience life is a decent reason to live I think.

Better dead inside than a lifetime of religious servitude, filled with the false hope of something after we die. When you realize, in your dying breath, that there truly is nothing waiting for you - that the happy light and the rush of nostalgia as you remember all the people you loved and lost is only your brains' last merciful act as you're shuffled off this mortal coil - you'll wish you had spent your time here better.

>objective purpose: be happy
>objective
i don't think that word means what you think it means.

Define happiness

Why don't you grow a brain and choose your own purpose?

Feeling good more often than bad during the day.

empirical evidence is not really important for changing an existing belief, just a really strong tool.

Like....you can mow your lawn with scissors it can get the job done. But a lawn mower (empirical evidence in this analogy) is so much more effective

You'd have still lived purposefully up until the point of death

Describe the difference between feeling good and feeling bad

CYPRUS IS A MADMAN TODAY

>empirical evidence is not really important for changing an existing belief, just a really strong tool.
>Like....you can mow your lawn with scissors it can get the job done. But a lawn mower (empirical evidence in this analogy) is so much more effective

Do you accept my scissors if they can get the job done?

This guy is a retired Navy Seal who served 23 years in the Navy. He's probably seen countless friends killed, and other unspeakable atrocities, and yet he's an atheist.

If happines is the only purpose and meaning of life, why donn't we all plug ourselves in the machine that will inject serotonin and make us happy all the time? Won't that fulfill all the human need?

HEIL!

Most people are weak as fuck though. Especially today's nu-males

Feeling bad is when everything feels heaver, more painful, more stressful, less meaningful, and less fulfilling. Happiness is the opposite where things bother less, nice things put you in a good mood easier, appreciate the little things easier. That kind of stuff.

Sure, if they can. Like I said I just haven't found any yet, which were able to. That's why I don't believe in it and think the conclusions are pretty fucking stupid. For now

What does objectively feel good and what does objectively feel bad?

>Atheists think they are supperior
>In reality they are all ninhilists with depression and avolition
Pathetic