DAILY REMINDER

I would wake up next to young Hillary, and run my fingers across her naked body, feeling her skin goosebumping beneath, pale and tender. She has a white sleepgown on, covering just her supple perky breasts, but her vagina is unobstructed, and already glistening from ekscitement, even in her sleep, she knows what comes next. I touch it gently, with two fingers, the index and ring just spreading her sweet innie, and with a third, the middle one, slowly massaging her clit. She moans, almost like a purr, her back and bottom arching towards me, as I penetrate her gently, with a loving thrusting motion, I begin fingerbanging her. I press my thumb against her butthole, just tickling, then trying to push it in. She whispers "Oh, I want you to f-fuck me already..." as I pop out the finger, and do as she tells me. I turn her on her stomach, while she lifts her bum in the air, my raging boner standing at attention as if this was the first time I saw her. I press it against her moist pussy, slowly entering her, and streaching, while she bites the pillow. I start thrusting, and she feels the whole lenght of my erect member, I grab her hair and pull it. She clearly likes it, like the bad girl she is, and that obviously requires some spanking, as I slap her asscheeks while fucking her vigourously, pumping into her tight vagina as fast as I can. She can't hold it much longer, I feel her orgasm coming on, the walls of her cunt gripping me tightly. With a single highpiched moan, she squirts all over, trembling, the mere sight encouraging me to continue fucking her as fast as I can, as she goes on and takes it all. Her cheeks red and her eyes rolled back in ekstasy, I cannot help but start cumming myself, I spread her asscheeks and empty my seed in her womb. She is looking at me over her shoulder, with gleaming satisfaction in her eyes, clearly she ekspects a kiss, maybe even a loving bite, as I lay in and whisper in her ear:

"I vote Republican."

8/10

10/10 slav cuck

i have boner now

>ekscitement
>ekstasy
>ekspects

9/10

erekcija/10

Decent. 9/10 keks plus a chubby to boot. Thanks slav friend!

fap fap make some moar up ...urgggh

I rate 14/88

We would need one for Bill aswell

nice try but Hillary, anything other than a dyke? nobody's going to believe that

Copypasta tier, ce sem iskren druzina

... yeah... thanks for the reminder

Someone screencap this and post it on reddit

this desu

Here's the screencap, someone post it.

desu družina

wtf i find hill attractive now

Too bad she hasn't been fuckable for like half a century.

says who :/

Bumping for OP to make more.

Don't judge me.

Says rapin' bill

I will make more tomorrow.

It is a DAILY reminder after all.

Eksquisite reading, 10/10

She would be glad.
She was a major republican at that age.

>Not even OP
Ya better do it user.

more