Who is the western counterpart of Guts?

Who is the western counterpart of Guts?

kys you fidget spinning weeb

Samurai Jack in season 5

There is none

Reminder the rise of Sup Forumsedditors coming over to Sup Forums as a result of Bane memes has led to a shift in taste on Sup Forums

99% of the anime threads here are made by Sup Forumsedditors who only watch LE EPIC MANIME shonen trash and are too scared to post on Sup Forums because no one wants to talk about the same 5 old classic anime that only entry level newfaggots know about. Then they cry about Sup Forums having shit taste and proceed to buy their next avengers movie ticket.

Sup Forums has actually done a fantastic job at keeping out you Sup Forumseddit scum and so all you faggots come crying here because no one wanted to accommodate your newfaggotry.

Also you all treat Sup Forums as a place to ask for recommendations when was made to deal with garbage threads like these that aren't actually discussing anything. This thread should be deleted but since Sup Forums mods are garbage it won't be.

Ashley Williams deadite hunter

>I am too scared to post on Sup Forums

I don't want to go to that shithole. Their shitty opinions, shitty personas and the whole fucking shit board makes me want to avoid it. But I guess some people are too stupid to avoid what they don't like.

Conan the Barbarian as written by Robert E. Howard. Not Arnie version. Except Conan isn't an edgelord cause he was never homoraped BLACKED as a boy. Miura ripped off Conan so Gen X/Millenial weeb faggots would eat it up. Like GRRM did to fantasy by being "edgy" when fantasy was always edgy long before Miura and GRRM. Fancy why Miura and GRRM will pull off a Robert Jordan in their lifetimes?

To be fair, Sup Forums would rather sperg about loli shit like Eromanga Sensei than anything else so I feel bad for animebros who aren't autist pedos.

Is Conan actually similar or are you memeing? I might check it out.

Nigga, there is usually a Berserk thread on Sup Forums 24/7.

whats some edgy fantasy before GRRM and Miura_?

Yeah and every Berserk thread is about how it's shit today and muh Conviction was the last good arc, every fucking thread is the same.

I just watched the anime and what the fuck. How are you genna end it on such a big ass cliffhanger?

be mad, but get used to it, that anime is becoming Sup Forums material with the upcoming, high rated live action adaptations.

>Pacific rim
>Ghost in the shell yes, it was better than expected, though simpler than the original
>Kenshin
>Death note
>Blade of the immoral
>Netflix sponsoring them (Gantz, Blame)
It's even in better state than western comic adaptations. Were nolan's flicks presented at Sundance?

Most of them are about how terrible the new anime is, and rightfully so.

It's painful to even know it exists.

Every anime adaptation is shit, because it doesn't translate well. You can do anything and it's still going to bomb, so I guess it gives good laughs at least.

the only people who watch waifuharem/moeshit anime are twelve year olds and literal pedophiles.

why would bomb if its great? source material is irrelevant
Blade of the immortal will be the japanese Crank/Hardcore Henry as they say

not him, but all anime, even seinen, have a childish/puerile undercurrent that's offputting to normie westerners. it imbues everything from the dialogue to the character design to the plot progression.

Where do you think Miura got the idea to call Guts the Black Swordsman? That was literally Conan's alias as well.

Not even close.

Conan is well adjusted, and boisterous. Hardly any monsters. More adventure themes than war themes.

Good stories though.

There are a good amount of war stories in Howard's Conan.

Phoenix of the Sword, basically any of them set where Conan is King. There's the other where he leads the hosts of Khoraja, I believe it is? At least 4-5 anyway.

black and swordsman are copyrighted words???
nothing similar between them, retard