Global Sex Stats

WTF.
>Average age of losing virginity on many countries is 16. AVERAGE

>Average number of sex partners in many countries are 10+

How the fuck is this even possible?

How do you even sex at that young?

How can you fuck so many people unless you're really not selective and constantly going to sex clubs

>go to parties/clubs
>get drunk
>???
>have sex
Works every time

In the world capital of promiscuity maybe

You just need to be handsome stupid jap monkey

I just want to fuck 2D girls

its really a mystery user

Maybe that's because I would not admit Im a 25 yo virgin somewhere but on anonymous internet imageboard? I don't see how'd such a report can be truthful.
Same goes with sex partners, men just 5x them, and women... Well, for them it is easy. And they also lower it down.

I'd like to think that teens act like teens in almost every 1st world country

Females lose theirs at around 12-13
by 18 not a single one keeps its virgibity
average female has had something like 200+ sexual partners by 25
Remember the 90/20 rule always, too

I'm like an 8 here.

I can get laid more of course but I'm in a relationship

A few guys game all the girls. The median sexual partners for men is muuuuuuch lower than 10.

If you actually believe this you're retarded. No one fucks that much and that young lol

200+?!!! Jeez this requires some data to back your statement up man

they probably exclude outliers, like al of Sup Forums

Guatebro is right. You got a lot to learn.

Confirmed. At least here and Brazil (been there done that).

no, actually thats the number for theaverage men, theres not that many beta cucks as you think they are. just because youre always surrounded by them doesnt mean youre a lot.

brazil is extremely degenerate

Yeah nah
Here lots of girls actively preserve their virginity until they go to the university

>unless you're really not selective
yes, and if you would care to notice, on average people are pretty ugly

I am a 25 year old virgin

It's more like
>go to parties/clubs
>get drunk
>wake up with a hangover

>virgin thread
>amerimutts swarm in.
i dont know at this point if its just le pretending but its real. im 23, im prob a 7, fucked around 12 girls and lost it at 15.

How do you fuck someone that's not attractive?

lmao, this is the biggest bullshit ever, the average woman has 7 sex partners in her life, slightly above the 6 sex partners the average man has according to a study from superdrug

honestly i think id vomit if some nasty dick was in my ass

being desperate or just being used to not seeing beautiful people

Everything in America is upside down. The houses are made of cardboard but are expensive as hell. The women are all fat and ugly but hypergamous as hell.

You Swedes will believe anything.

hes obviously baiting
le wimen are whores cause i dont get pusy is a classic post. ive fucked a girl who was a virgin at her 20s. but i fucked others who lost it at 13. in average they lose it aroubd 16 but there are many who save themselves.

It's the same in Germany

Not really that hard in the U.S. Lost mine at 15, and have been with many a women since graduating high school. But settled down a little a few years ago with my current gf, and miss my days in the Army, going to bars, taking home and sleeping with a new woman every so often.

It isn't the house that is expensive, it is the property and location. The same type of house you'd see in California for 300-500k+ dollars, costs just slightly north of 100k in KY.

This.

This why why I moved back to Japan. It's even worse for Asian there. So comfy in Japan

I've been to nihon for a year (for what the Army calls a "deployment," was just a shitty vacation with too many rules and "don't do this," bullshit), and I have found it to be not so fun unless you're in a big city. Some villages are pretty beautiful, but unless you go to the large touristy cities, Japan is pretty shit.

>Juding Japan based off some country side military base

Lol. Of course it's shit. Those areas are filled with old people and Brasilians

desu I'm a 6, lost virginity at 16 and dated/fugged a dozen of girls before settling down

Average doesn't mean median, OP.
Anyway reality isn't what memes tell you. There aren't 5 Chads who screw every girl in the world leaving the rest to starve - every one of my friends, except me, has a partner or has had at least one. And the only reason why I'm not like them is because I'm scared of romance and sex. If you want to have a partner *and are willing to make an effort to get one*, you will eventually get a partner.

This