If your country is the same color as brazil (or yellower), you have absolutely no right to insult us

If your country is the same color as brazil (or yellower), you have absolutely no right to insult us.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_tertiary_education_attainment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Indian_innovation#2000
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Russian_innovation#2000s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

UMA

t.bangladeshi

what are the colors supposed to represent?

hdi

doesn't brazil have the highest death count per year in the world?

>death
I mean murder*

HDI, the deeper the green, the better.

Not per capta wise, muhammad

50k homicides per year is still a lot. Not even trying to be mean or anything, but I'm very critical of that aspect of Brazil.

Is French Guiana really that much better than other south american countries?

It is not much considering brazil has 215 million people

It's definitely our worst colony in many ways, so I'm not sure.

China has 13k for 1.4 billion IIRC

They don't count their deaths properly

>France and Italy are Poland tier

kek

France is full of sandniggers and SHITaly is full of SHITalians, what would you expect?

>Brasil has higher HDI than Thailand

Wtf is this shit lol

>bangladeshi
I'm not britain

Putting aside our lauchpad there it's a literal shitshow

It's a department of france so it's almost always the same color as mainland france but that doesn't really mean it's actually as good as the mainland. I think it's just too obscure for most of the indices to care enough to measure it.

>the memes aren't 100% accurate. I'm so confused

Thaliand is a shithole worse than brazil even with the northeastern subhuman dragging our avareges down

I'm northeastern and I'm richer than you. suck my dick, you wage cuck.

HDI doesn't always reflect reality. Brazil has a shit ton of money, that's why our HDI is so high. But the wealth distribution is terrible, so most people here are dirt poor. There are even people here starving.

Also, i cant even point that shithole in the map.

thai illegal worker detected

source: my dirt poor northeastern ass.
your region is literally the cancer keeping brazil down

But that's only because you're an uneducated monkey

Source: I'm an employer and you're an employee

>the region poorest and most exploited throughout history turns out to be the worst one
Woah wtf

Im not wasting my time with a starving north eastern. Don't you have a caminhão pipa to catch?

t. bolsa familia receiver

>caminhão pipa
my city is literally right next to a long ass river. Made me think

Whatever makes you feel better, sweetie.

Still a shithole

I don't want to insult brazil

South Brazil is fine. It's central and north Brazil that are violent slums filled with crime and death.

In case you want to it's fine, because you are an actual first world country.

just 0.004 more points down and russia joins brazil's group.

bravo BRICS!

>0.004
well, 0.005 points actually

why wont russians join the EU

who would let a corrupted totalitarian shithole filled with lazy, uneducated alcoholics and ruled by a bunch of criminals join on of the greatest organisations ever?

VERY good question

Glad We're darker by a shade

haha ur gay lol!

You are ridiculously small. There are states here way bigger and with bigger population with similar hdi

>the hdi meme
>unironically implying saudi arabia is better than argentina or chile

They are on the same tier.
Plus, Saudi Arabia is a monarchy, cant trust their data.

We are a little more green so i have the right to insult brazil and i never gonna do that you are our greates allies

bullshit map

>uneducated alcoholics
sure, whatever you say bud
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_tertiary_education_attainment

This is on a 0,100 points of difference per collor. The op is in 0.50.

oooga boooga

It only shows that Russian education is complete crap and Russian diplomas don't even worth the paper they're printed on.

HDI basically looks at how many utilities the average citizen has access to. I'm sure the average restaurant and average public toilet is nicer in Riyadh than it is in Rio, but that doesn't mean that it's actually a fun place to live

>your diplomas ain't diplomas

user, russian education is not even recognised in almost all western countries (except for a couple of unis in moscow, literally a couple). it is not an education according to any human standards and norms. nobody gives a shit about your russian diploma

they aren't. diploma itself only matters if it has any value, the russian ones don't have any

We are on the same level as Brazil...

You are literally worse, since you are small and there are states here bigger and better than your """""country"""""

I can confirm, student from St Petersburg wanted to work here and got pissed that he had to basically do his entire university education all over again.

I'm not trying to shit on your home, but that's just the current reality

You are not anything near favela-level though, and more EU integration will only make Bulgaria grow economically

What the fuck is wrong with the american continent. They're literally worse than Africa and the middle east. Jesus Christ.

Whatever bro, it doesn't change the fact that it's still shit in here.

>HDI basically looks at how many utilities the average citizen has access to
Rapefugee education

Curitiba and Porto alegre are more violent than basically all of our cities except for Cali. Also central Brazil is quite chill

What is this from 1944? Ain't no fucking way that Finland isn't as dark as it gets. How the hell is hdi higher in the fucking USA than Finland? Wtf? I do not agree with this bullshit. Fuck you. You're telling me Sweden the country where every woman gets raped twice in one day is better than Finland? USA where cops kill people for fun and niggers shoot each other to join gangs where latinos do drugs and don't work where they elect actual retards is better than Finland? Australia with every animal trying to kill you and actually nothing good about the country and a bunch of abbos in there is better than Finland? Germany is better than Finland with a thousand migrants roaming the streets in one group raping every girl they see??? Wtf? Britain with a bunch of pakis and g-ddamn terrorist scum?? Japan with fucking anime and pedophilia and no babies and fucking shit? South Korea the fucking next door neighbor of Best Korea with their only import being their girls who are all fucking enhanced with plastic surgery because their actual population is too damn ugly??? I mean I get Norway and Switzerland and maybe Iceland but the others are all garbage compared to Finland - FUCK THIS MAP.

0.100 is lower than than 0.50, man

You are actually saying that FINLAND is Poland tier! What the fuck is this shit!? Poles are niggers!!! FUCK YOU. Greece has a massive debt and the people are Turks but yeah, Finland is on the same level as them. Spain has no jobs and the country is literally falling apart and balkanizing! What the fuck? Kill yourselves. This doesn't make any sense!

How can you be in the EU and still have a worse HDI than us? europeans are dumb subhumans

>The literacy rate in Russia, according to a 2015 estimate by the Central Intelligence Agency, is 99.7% (99.7% men, 99.6% women).[4] According to a 2016 OECD estimate, 54% of Russia's adults (25- to 64-year-olds) has attained a tertiary education, giving Russia the second highest attainment of college-level education in the world.[5] 47.7% have completed secondary education (the full 11-year course); 26.5% have completed middle school (9 years) and 8.1% have elementary education (at least 4 years). Highest rates of tertiary education, 24.7% are recorded among women aged 35–39 years (compared to 19.5% for men of the same age bracket).[6]

>Compared with other OECD countries, Russia has some of the smallest class sizes[7] and some of the shortest instruction hours per year.[8]

>In 2014, the Pearson/Economist Intelligence Unit rated Russia's education as 8th best in Europe and 13th best in the world;[9] Russia's educational attainment was rated as the 21st highest in the world and the students' cognitive skills as the 9th highest.[10]

>In 2015, OECD ranked Russian students' mathematics and science skills as the 34th best in the world, between Sweden and Iceland.[11]

>In 2016 the US company Bloomberg rated Russia's higher education as the third best in the world, measuring the percentage of high-school graduates who go on to attend college, the annual science and engineering graduates as percent of all college graduates, and science and engineering graduates as percent of the labor force.[12]

>In 2014, Russia was the 6th most popular destination for international students.[13]

>still sincerely believing the fact that russians diplomas aren't recognised because they're shit and not because of general hatred towards russians
>your diplomas ain't diplomas pt. 2

we'll be darker green in 3-4 years so whatever macaco

we will jump like crazy next year since we have now mandatory kidergarden for 1 year before school

HDI is so dumb lol

>muh literacy
>muh skills
>muh best education

Then why is labor productivity in Russia is lower than in fucking Mexico?
Why is the number of scientific and engineering innovations is lower than in India? Why doesn't this country with "best education in the world" produce anything besides raw materials?

>still sincerely believing the fact that russians diplomas aren't recognised because they're shit and not because of general hatred towards russians

Sure thing, it's all becaus of russophobia, not because of you being drunk and lazy uneducable retarded pale niggers.

It will still be worse than my state tho.

so what, we're looking at an entire country. If we don't count our shithole regions we'll probably be over at .819 too. For example Sofia is several times richer than some regions

But your country is riduculously small, you cant do this.
My state is bigger and better than your """"country""""

Also, this was in 2014, it is probably much higher by now

and some neighborhoods in my city are way better than your state. So? Bigger country should also mean more resources, bigger population to buy shit etc.

>Why is the number of scientific and engineering innovations is lower than in India? Why doesn't this country with "best education in the world" produce anything besides raw materials?
you shouldn't really be saying that if you don't have anything to back it up with
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Indian_innovation#2000
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Russian_innovation#2000s

or much lower thank to your recession

>metro escalator
>diamond mine
>pipeline

Yeah, Russia is as "innovative" as I just said.

>hurrdurr lemme just cherrypick some insignificant stuff for a moment
>what is moscovium
>what is nihonium
>what is superconducting nanowire single-photon detector
>what is heterojunction
>what is livermorium
>what is graphene
>what is ns 50 let pobedy
>what is ATBIP
>what is tennessine
>what is spektr-r

You have to compare similar landmasses.
My state has a similar landmass to your country, and still better.

compare country to country, not your cherrpicked state to other countr my little butthurt monkey

brazil is much worse shithole than bulgaria...just deal with it

Hi faggot

you cant compare countries with this much of a territorial and population difference.
My state is bigger and better than his shithole lmao

While higher, I will not insult Brazil my simian friend.

>Braziltard in denial
Your country is a shithole

I'll let you Google the demographics of our two cities on there and let you draw your own conclusions. The same probably applies to Brazil's cities on there.

t. 30% unemployement

I'll let you Google the demographics of our two cities on there and let you draw your own conclusions. The same probably applies to Brazil's cities on image.

>55.000 homicides every year

of course you can

its actualy the standard, your comparison between states and countries is not used anywhere

spain have 16% and falling quick

brazil have 13%

No you cannot.
It's like comparing you tiny minuscle country to the vatican.

Brazil was 4% last time i checked

How is this measured and by who? No fucking way New Zealand is better than Finland by any measure. I mean it's better than third world countries, but significantly shitter than almost all of Europe.

Get fucked