Oi, faggot

Oi, faggot
Rate the last movie you watched and if you'd recommend it!

Omelette du fromage?

Aliens was ok, but it's not really for me, it felt like an action flick almost.

Anyone ever mistake you for a man?

Alien Covenant, sucks shit don't bother. Not only does it suck, it somehow makes Prometheus even worse in retrospect. negative a billion out of 10

No, have you?

Fantastic Beasts and where to find them. Aka Harry Potter spinoff.
Seriously one of the absolute worst movies I've ever seen. Blatant, unrelenting propaganda for the gay narrative. Anti religious anti Christian pro degeneracy. Horrible cinematography, terrible characters, terrible writing, terrible story, terrible actors. Terrible on every level.

I honestly don't remember anything gay about that movie.

>A Guy Thing
>4/10

I recommend you have it in the background while you are doing something more interesting.

The Fate of the Furious
I mean if you've seen the others your gonna watch it anyways but as a standalone it was cheesy but I had fun enjoyed Eastwood in it he had good chemistry with the others. Also liked Misandry from GoT in it even if she didn't do anything.

Nothing

Gets real comfy once you get halfway through the movie.

Forbidden Planet is a 10/10. Amazing movie.

>2012

6/10

Oliver Platt did literally not one thing wrong.

The Thing, I loved it 9/10. Only thing that was off to me was some of the decision making and the rules of the Thing. Practical effects were fantastic

Gold.

A piece of shit. Imagine Wolf of Wolf street without any of the cool "poor becomes millionaire" scenes.

It felt like someone cut 1 hour of the movie.

dont fall for the meme.

I was so dissapointed, same shit happened with that Johnny Depp mob movie.

What episode of Dexter's Lab is that from?

Magic kids suppressed by religious extremists who want to burn them.
When suppressed long enough they turn into a ball of crazy evil and kill everything for some reason.
This only happens in the US and Sudan. Not the progressive UK where difference is celebrated.
The whole plot is an allegory for gay acceptance.

How was the Bryce Dallas Howard in this

Doesn't it retroactively make the xenomorph a boring science experiment or goop or something

Nice Guys
8/10
Funny move with great action.
would watch again

Hidalgo
pretty good but not great. 7/10. watch if you like horses and/or vintage arabs.

Im sorry to dissapoint you but the is not in many scenes, as I said it feels like the left a ton of scenes on the cutting floor. I had a chubby the entire movie waiting for ANYTHING but nothing.

Rings

Why do I do these things to myself/10

Goddamnit

<
5/7
Would have been better if they expanded the idea.
James Woods played his role pretty well though.

>fuckin GOTG vol. 2
Sup Forums was right when they said it ran more like a cartoon than the last film.
they really played up groot being useless and rocket being a dumb animal the whole time, along with actively acknowledging the 'unspoken thing' between starlord and gamorra.
i liked the yondu redemption arc, and having kurt russell play quill's dad was a good casting choice. reminded me of how much i like kurt russell in action and sci-fi films.
overall i'd say like a 7/10. great production, decent comedic bits, a little clunky plot movement and dialogue, but not too bad.

Keeping up with the Jones's 2/10. Would recommend seeing for Isla Fisher still being hot as balls even though the movie tries tricking you into thinking Gadot is the hot one.

Pic related

Timothy shot some insane footage but is this really a good documentary? Werner Herzog just shows the footage Timothy shot, doesn't really narrate in an overly interesting way, at one point even goes "Btw. i disagree with Timothy about nature bla bla" and overall the interviews are just pretty fucking basic except for the dude who found the body.

I'd say it's a 6/10

Chill out reverend, nobody's trying to take the homo dick out of your mouth

Kys my man, very Herzog film is 8/10, at least.

Tell me what's good about this movie other than Timothy's footage

I don't understand why people revere Herzog as the king of dokukino, they always feel very cluttered to me

Fast and furious 8

Yeah was gud

The sense of dread, the way he crafts it as if it feels like a story, the heartbreaking interview with that friend of his who kept that tape from that night, the semimythical air of both awe and fear when faced with the uncaring face of God's creation, that cute little moment with the fox family, etc.

Herzog docus are not for everyone user

All of that was Timothy's footage and every pleb could've arranged it in such a way to make it look like a narrative. Because that's what it was, progression from A to B, as for the interview with the woman who owns the tape. The only reason he included that moment where he listens to the tape and goes "Never listen to this!" was for his own benefit, to make it more intriguing, not for any kind of DOCUMENTARY purpose.

I can't really give Herzog credit for the good things about this film

Why didn't you do it then faggot?

What's wrong with being anti-religious? Christianity obviously can't be real, it's important that the public opinion about it is swayed. It's 2017, not 1305.

Cause i was 12 years old in 2005 and not aware of this incident

>Pontypool
8/10
Closed room thriller/horror with some good comedy spread throughout, very unique, definitely recommended.

Watch Salt and Fire and then say that again.

More like watch any of his recent movies (past 5 years or so)
They have all been shit

ghost on the shell ...meh Scarlett Johansen just isn't as hot to me after I watched it and that sucks but.....idk it was ok 7/10

Logan, 7.9/10. It's a cultural touchstone so I wouldn't disrecommend watching it but it was very much just ok. If you like x-men for superpowers and stuff, you won't get much joy from it.

>Misandry from GoT
Melisandre you fucktard

Fuck off back to your containment thread

T2: Trainspotting

9/10 if you saw the first one years ago.

5/10 otherwise because a lot of the characterisation is based in knowing the characters and their history.

The Station Agent

2/3 of the film was pretty good but what the fuck was that ending? I don't get it.

T2 is a fucking 5/10 no matter how you spin it, nerd

Fuck me been ages since i saw it but it was good

Colossal - 4/10, would not recommend.

Problem Child 2
20/10
Yes

Memento

Watching it was just painful, the progression was too weird, I ended up ditching it halfway. Would not recommend.

It's not my fault you're a daft cunt born after 1990 who didn't grow up in Scotland.

Considering I saw it at a time and place where its relevant I'm pretty sure I get more out of it than sheltered American children who've never even seen a drug addict.

YOURE STOOPID
YOURE STOOPID
AND DONT FORGET
YOURE STOOPID

Top kek, still makes me laugh

Ghost in a Shell. First anime was better. I only saw it for the visuals and even that was disappointing.

>First anime was better
Wow, the 2nd best cyberpunk film of all time and one of the most(if not the most) influential animated films of the pest 2-3 decades is better than a shitty Hollywood cash-in? Do tell

It was very dull and unengaging.

The number 23

6/10
would recommend just to see Jim Carrey acting a serious character

whats the best cyber punk film then?

don't give the wrong answer now

Blade Runner lad, what did you think I was going to say?

I admit the plot sucks and the climax was balls. But in the end I still liked it. The visuals are fucking top notch, almost every shot was so pretty. Nobody should recommend this as an action movie though.

I thought you were going to say Blade Runner, and here you are.

Blade Runner is a fucking 6/10, you cuck

Guardian of Galaxy vol.2
Trash movie, I mean was boring as hell, I hate Groot in this one, and there is zero action in it

I thought my mom was gonna suck my dick, and here she is.

6/10 blowjob, you pleb

>my mom

>not fucking your own mom before you fuck user's

I don't wanna disappoint.