Why arr Japanese and Korean rook same??

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issei_Sagawa
jump.5ch.net/?http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2017042609355101487
twitter.com/AnonBabble

desu

>dey rook same

Really makes me think.

why does this britmonkey keep posting same shit like an autist?

The mongol one is kind of cute.

Damn that Mongolian girl is cute as fuck

i'll pick the indon grill tho
anyway the op is a retard

why does this davidokun keep posting the same shit like an autist

Still arr rook same and You're the ugliest spiece among them

why does this japmonkey keep posting same shit like an autist?

but we are genetically different from Korean

why arr British and American rook same?
why arr British and German rook same?
why arr British and French rook same?
why arr British and Italian rook same?
why arr British and Spanish rook same?
etc…

>arr rook same and yet someone manages to be ugliest
excellent logic you've got there britmonkey
this is why we can't stop monkey hunting

>yayoi(korean)
holy shit, this reeks of gook dream
why are the gooks so wannabe yamato masterreace?
just take pride in your own heritage and do NOT larp as something you aren't

this is typical korean face, very easy, right?

Jap aren't different from them desu

this is typical Japanese face, very easy, right?

this is typical Japanese high school class, very easy, right?

nice memes, but you people literally arr rook same

>this triggered slant

>乃木坂46

Nishino Nanase is the best grill

So you’re Tibetan and Southwestern Chinese now?

simply the yamato master race
we don't larp as anything

> Why arr Japanese and Korean rook same??
real english speaker don't mistake r and l sounds.
OP is not real british resident.
maybe he is korean or chinese himself.

Mongols have more genetics in common with Turkic people than Koreans or Chinese wtf are you smoking

Notice how they have less Haplo D the closer they get to Korea?

you're retarded

british people making thread like this is nonsense.

brits are monkey so it does make sense

Anglos are better than you.

monkey is korean.
I dislike british people because they hate us for we having moe anime.
but, they are at least human .

We have nice teeth

Nip are ugly as sin

yeah, better at committing genocide on unarmed natives and calling it an empire, which was raped by the real warrior race aka the yamato master race within HOURS though

jesus fucking christ japanese people are disgusting

You sure you not talking about yourself? And you got raped by Yanks.

yeah,you people too
what the fuck is the difference between aussie and kiwi?? haha

davidokun you fuckwit nobody is gonna suck your dick for defending a meme-country on a chinese imageboard

empires the yamato master race singlehandedly raped: mongol empire, russian empire, qing empire
empires anglos singlehandedly raped: N/A

and no, yanks never defeated japan themselves

lol

Do you know the noise "brit" stands for the noise of making fart in Japanese? lol

You stinky brit brit brit brit

Why are like half of them fucking fat?

christ

hey are you real brit brit?
usually brits are more talkative in writing.
from the perspective, you just beta or kimuchi odor vpn.

i am fake brit

>i am fake brit

>implies to admit the idea your doggo-eater lol

why not eat DOG or CAT?

さっさと死ね
日本の恥晒しの知恵遅れのゴミが

to be honest, they look nice to me, especially Benedict, though.

get away dumb gook cant take shitpost

why eat DOG n CAT?

Why'd you eat each other during WW2?

Cannibalism is a Japanese tradition.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issei_Sagawa

you tell me ;^)
>In colonial Jamestown, colonists resorted to cannibalism during a period from 1609 to 1610 known as the Starving Time.[18] After food supplies had diminished, some colonists began to dig up corpses for food. During this period, one man was tortured until he confessed to having killed, salted, and eaten his pregnant wife; he was burned alive as punishment.[19][20]
>The accounts of the sinking of the Luxborough Galley in 1727 reported cannibalism amongst the survivors during their two weeks on a small boat in the mid-Atlantic.
>The Essex was sunk by a sperm whale in the Pacific Ocean, in 1820. Most survivors of Captain Pollard's ship spent 90 days in small whaling boats before being rescued. Seven of the members who died during the 90 days were documented to have been eaten, some after they died, two others who were sacrificed for that purpose after drawing lots. One of the small boats was found containing two survivors sucking on the marrow of a human bone. The tale of the Essex inspired Herman Melville to write his novel Moby-Dick (1851).
According to the Coffin Handbills, Andrew Jackson murdered one-thousand Native Americans. He slept in the field of their corpses before he cannibalized twelve bodies on the following morning.[26]
>John Williams of the London Missionary Society and a colleague were killed and eaten at the Dillon Bay, Erromango island in 1839.[27][28]
>Liver-Eating Johnson reportedly ate the livers of Crow warriors he had previously slain.
>In the US, the group of settlers known as the Donner Party resorted to cannibalism while snowbound in the Sierra Nevada mountains, for the winter of 1846–47.
>The last survivors of Captain Sir John Franklin's lost arctic expedition were found to have resorted to cannibalism in their final push across King William Island, Canada, towards the Back River.[29]

I wanna eat you…ok?

because we are east asian

>Boone Helm, also known as "The Kentucky Cannibal", was an American mountain man, serial killer, and fugitive, who ate human flesh on several occasions between 1850 and 1854, often out of necessity in extreme conditions. He made no secret of the fact and is reported to have said: "Many's the poor devil I've killed, at one time or another ... and the time has been that I've been obliged to feed on some of 'em".
In November 1874, three British sailors survived by committing cannibalism acts in the aftermath of the Cospatrick disaster.[30]
>Alferd Packer was an American prospector who was accused of cannibalism during the winter of 1873-1874. First tried for murder, Packer was eventually sentenced to 40 years in prison after being convicted of manslaughter.[31]
>The case of R v. Dudley and Stephens (1884) 14 QBD 273 (QB) is an English case which dealt with four crew members of an English yacht, the Mignonette, who were cast away in a storm some 1,600 miles (2,600 km) from the Cape of Good Hope. After several days, one of the crew, a 17-year-old cabin boy, fell unconscious due to a combination of starvation and drinking seawater. The others (one possibly objecting) decided then to kill him and eat him. They were picked up four days later. Two of the three survivors were found guilty of murder. A significant outcome of this case was that necessity was determined to be no defence against a charge of murder.
>A report dated to 28 July 1892 indicates that three people were convicted on charges of cannibalism in the Sahalin penal colony. Two songs referencing cannibalism were also recorded among the residents of the colony.[32]
>The crew members of the steamship Dumaru spent three weeks adrift in a lifeboat, after the ship exploded and sank in the western Pacific Ocean on October 16, 1918. Quickly exhausting their supply of food and water, they resorted to cannibalism to survive.[35]

koreans have square shaped heads and flatter noses, japs have long faces and pointy noses. I'm not even asian and I know that.

bait? multipersonalitydisorderkimuchi hah?

You better not think like "if using various flags, can't be offended"
Your usual deeds are so primitive that anyone can see.

You hope me to be super-syian?

assassination classroom?

>Serial killer Albert Fish caused much debate over whether or not he was insane, because he consumed his victims. He confessed to molesting more than 400 children over 20 years and is believed to have murdered somewhere between 6 and 15 children.[37] Psychiatrist Fredric Wertham described Fish as looking like "a meek and innocuous little old man, gentle and benevolent, friendly and polite. If you wanted someone to entrust your child to, he would be the one you would choose".[38] Fish's most infamous murder is that of Grace Budd in 1928, whose flesh he cut into strips, and cooked with carrots, onions, and strips of bacon. This excited him sexually.[39] Dr. Wertham described how Fish's account of the culinary process was "like a housewife describing her favorite methods of cooking. You had to remind yourself that this was a little girl he was talking about".[40] When the same psychiatrist declared Fish mad, Fish disagreed and stated he was just "queer".[41]
>Author James Crissmman claims that reports from the 1930s indicate that residents of the Appalachian Mountains practised a form of ritualistic cannibalism, during which cannibals ate parts of their dead relatives in order to honour them.[42][43]
>Prior to 1931, The New York Times reporter William Buehler Seabrook, allegedly in the interests of research, obtained from a hospital intern at the Sorbonne a chunk of human meat from the body of a healthy human killed in an accident, then cooked and ate it. He reported,
"It was like good, fully-developed veal, not young, but not yet beef. It was very definitely like that, and it was not like any other meat I had ever tasted. It was so nearly like good, fully developed veal that I think no person with a palate of ordinary, normal sensitiveness could distinguish it from veal. It was mild, good meat with no other sharply defined or highly characteristic taste such as for instance, goat, high game, and pork have.

seriously WTF why angl*s this subhuman??!

t.kim nintendo zhang

ching chang American here

ITT: nipponese people going full retard

it's true, just open two tabs and google image search korean woman in one and japanese woman in the other. japs have a specific kind of downturned pointy nose, they have a more refined look to them than koreans.

Burn this thread.

>ITT

holy shit.. can't we just range-ban Japan?

pic also related

another example

who is the japanese one?

Lol take off your proxy Takeshi

>I'm not even asian and I know that.
embarrasing

by now you should be able to see the differences

>day arr rook same yuor majestiee

バカウヨと日本アンチのOGが争うのを見るのはもう飽きたよ…

it's interesting

Kim, now that every one knows SKs are frequently using vpn or such to watch jav because of censored, so your post is totally meaningless.

from SK's most major "RIGHT-wing" media
"we must tell China that Japan is our, SK and China's enemy"

jump.5ch.net/?http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2017042609355101487

these kind of article published only in Korean language, never other languages, to deceive western countries lol

Time to reminder?

>nationalists camp outside airports and abuse new arrivals
>people ignore you if you try and speak the language
>kids throw their lunch at you
>TV comedians follow you around making jokes
>tourists and foreigners often go missing or turn up dead

Why is Japan such an awful place? What is wrong with these people?

I can't see shit but 10yo animated girl being dildo'd

あのさあもうそういうのいいから早く病院行こうって

if you actually go to both places instead of wasting time looking up retarded images online you'd know the only difference between the girls is make up style.
facial features, height, skin color, hair texture, they're exactly the same. only real difference is the average age of single women is a bit higher in japan compared to korea

wow put a trigger warning next time you post this faggot

japanese look better

This pic means nothing but Celebrity holding an orphan baby

we have rounder eyes

....ok

Japanese guys are so handsome