Le crying nigger movie

>le crying nigger movie

>tfw not a nigger

pretty good moobie 3/5
good performances overall and a nice surreal vibe from the start of the party
feels like they wanted to go for a Big Shocker with the brain transplant shit and it was kinda whatever but overall an enjoyable movie without looking too much into the racial context

This was actually a great movie that had a tasteful way of talking about race. I was expecting serious social justice warrior bullshit.

Feels pretty good

>tasteful
Like when they alluded to slavery still being forced upon black people through different forms and the only reason Caucasians treat them well is because we want to use them is some way.

Also the most tasteful part was us being jealous of their bodies and genetic superiority, because every successful white person fantasizes about being in a body of a nigger.

>movie about how white people who coddle and fawn over blacks are secretly racist
>white critics fawn over the movie and coddle the director because he's black

being a successful white person is literally the best outcome in life today

Well made. Can't decide whether it wants to be a comedy or serious, despite the best stuff being the helpful TSA friend. Also it's kinda racist and the only scary moment is le scary running at camera trope. Fuck white people/5

How this gets the reviews it does while The Autopsy of Jane Doe just gets goodish reviews.

Is this the dawn of, dare I say, /niggerkino/?

shit's terrifying , and once again just like with american history X the message isn't clear at all. Like race mixing is bad i guess? Stick with your own kind to avoid potential problems? fuck knows desu

The message is clear if you don't think of the message as universal. It's pretty much just 'fuck white people, when they're nice to you it's only because they're secret racists'.

But user, its not scary at all, which first and foremost is what a horror movie should be.

How can they be racist if they secretly want to be the other race?

DUDE RACISM LMAO

DUDE WHITES ARE BAD AND NIGGERS ARE GOOD LMAO

>Le edgy racism meme

Bet it makes you feel like a big tough man, saying shit like that behind a computer screen, doesn't it? Bet all your little friends on Sup Forums, Twitchy, and r/The_Dipshit think you're so. fucking. funny. don't they? Ha ha, you said nigger on the internet. Fucking hilarious, right? Proud of yourself? Think your mom's proud of you and all your many achievements in life? Kill yourself.

its so fucking true.
my brother worships anything he identifies as black related because he associates it with degeneracy.

Get a load of this nigger lover

Fuck off nigger.

Dude it's Sup Forums, stope being a kike

I was expecting more a "hwithe people are bad" movie but at the end was more against the rich white people that want to be black and incorporate black culture in their own for entertainment and esthetics only

Agreed with this summary. Enjoyed it. No need to over politicise. Liked the creepiness but saw the big reveal a mile away. Didn't think the gf was in on it until the photos but I might be retarded.