Its that time of year again Sup Forums

Its that time of year again Sup Forums

How long will the goat survive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nUz4oEq2PQQ
youtu.be/8nVaAJ754WE
visitgavle.se/sv/gavlebocken
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

as long as your whore mother keeps swallowing Ahmed's semen the goat will be living. so it will last forever

>the russian subhuman enters the thread

>How long will the goat survive?
6 days.

Looks very flammable

all the way through this time

The guy who shot it with a burning arrow will be my hero forever.

I'll tell you guys when it happens, I live 3 minutes away.

>that American

We have that kind of meme goat outside of IKEA. The cringy autists that go burn it are always some soyboys who think they're cool because they did the most lame type of "socially acceptable" arson in existence.

He was just getting in touch with his heritage.

God Bless that man, somebody give him a medal of honor.

Person from Gävle here, there is some rumors buzzing around the town.
Seems maybe an airborne attack is this years method, drone to be precise.

That would be awesome.

>inb4 the one who put it together burns it down

brehs i heard they are going to use a drone this year, adopt to your surroundings xD

keep us updated lad

If no one from you country has burned the goat, it's not a real country.

We are already well acquainted with the urge Americans have to destroy foreign culture.

ouch

>Looks very flammable
It is but supposedly they learned to do use it in some substance to decrease it's flammable character.

>We are already well acquainted with the urge Americans have to destroy foreign culture.
So then we are confirmed as Norse.

More like the Taliban.

>2001
ah
american dorist

>2010

>In 2001, the goat was burned down by a 51-year-old visitor from Cleveland, Ohio in the United States, who spent 18 days in jail and was subsequently convicted and ordered to pay 100,000 Swedish kronor in damages. The court confiscated his cigarette lighter with the argument that he clearly was not able to handle it. He stated in court that he was no "goat burner", and believed that he was taking part in a completely legal goat-burning tradition. After he was released from jail he returned to the US without paying his fine.

>he returned to the US without paying his fine
A bit cheeky.

>without paying his fine
He knew all along what he was getting himself into, didn't he.

>100000
Holy fuck, that's a little excessive don't you think?

That's like 15 USD

Better than being locked up as a terrorist and waterboarded. How do you think this would have went down if it was a Swedish guy going to America and burning down a giant Christmas decoration?

Having swedes burn it down is bad enough, having tourists come to burn it down might lead to a wave of absolute cancerrowdies from abroad which this draconic example was maybe meant to repel.

if you can't pay the fine don't do the crime

More like 12k nigger dollars but sure.

>Locked up
>Not getting shot

Grenade

youtu.be/nUz4oEq2PQQ

youtu.be/8nVaAJ754WE

>double fence
>cameras
>guards

why are Swedes so barbaric?

>An American tourist sets the goat aflame, thinking it is a legal local tradition, and is fined with jail-time

AM I BEING DETAINED

The use of straw goats as yule decorations in the Nordic countries is an old tradition stemming from the immortal goats Tandgnissle och Tandglese who would pull Thor's chariot and that could be eaten every evening only to be reborn from the ashes of their bones in the morning. Thus, burning goats isn't barbaric, it's a fine old tradition that apparently isn't going to stop anytime soon.

> How long
I don’t know. But it will be set on fire and burnt down eventually.

That's 12000 bucks, so not that excessive for someone able to travel abroad.

>SWEDEN YES

I think it will survive this year
At least until Christmas

>Jew posting about the results of Muslim immigration

>Don't make it through the Christmas season
>1985's goat was burnt in January

what

well meme'd

Does Sweden even have jews?

>he lives in a place with snow

kek

Can I have a quick rundown on this goat and why people burn it ? Is it some pagan stuff ?

Google blocked again in France?

Yes, the bonnier group is one of the largest Swedish media groups and it's owned by jews.

But wait, the tradition is to let the goat there until 'something happens' ?

I didn't get it... is it supposed to just lie there until, I don't know, it's 'disassembled', or is it like a paralegal marathon of "try-to-burn-the-goat-and-not-get-caught" type ?

Excuse me for wanting to interact with people instead of asking a soulless search engine

>is fined with jail-time
plus tip

>amerilard

It is a giant goat made of straw. It burn easily.
It isn't meant to be burned, it was constructed as a display piece by a merchant association.

Then someone burned it, probably while drunk, a few years in a row. And it became a tradition.
Still illegal to burn it. Whoever does it risks fines and maybe jail time.

Thanks

Yes, but they're fleeing due to mussies. And the mussies are molotoving synagogues.

You get to molotov synagogues and get away with it if you're a muslim in your countries ?

I wanna burn that thing down some time.

why do they hate the goat so much?

Well, there's a reason the "Sweden Yes" meme came into existence

Why are amerifats always incapable of realizing that there's different currencies in the world?

holy shit poor goat, why ?
it is quite funny I admit

>Insured goat
>Gets destroyed every single year
anyone?

They unironically trying to buy train tickets with dollars here in Amsterdam. They are the only ones who do that. Don't know why. It's hilarious.

hahahaha

Godspeed Gävle-user

>no one has tried to burn it by using a drone yet

I proposed this in a thread two years ago.

One drone to crashland in the goat covered in magnesium strips and another drone with a small blow torch to set it on fire.

Live stream here:
visitgavle.se/sv/gavlebocken

Just set the drone on fire.

Looks like 1998 to me.

>stream renders an image every 3 seconds or so
Nice, reminds me of that Trojan room coffee pot.

RARE

i'll get so mad if it survies

nuevo homo

The goat is covered in anti flamable stuff. Magnesium strips will burn hot enough to set anything on fire

>They unironically trying to buy train tickets with dollars here in Amsterdam. They are the only ones who do that. Don't know why. It's hilarious.
Dude weed LMFAO Americans, I would bet are the only ones doing this. I never saw any Americans use anything other than Euros when I was in Germany and Austria.

It won’t be burned as long those Finnish fireguards from Rauma will be there.

Bump for glory! Burn the goat!