Traitor

Traitor.

Shill

Why? Because he said he hopes Russia has the missing Clinton emails?

Because that was a private email server, not a state server.

Unless there were things on that server that shouldn't have been there :^)

He is literally requesting that Russia and comrad Putin to obtain and leak US state secrets.

Liberals think Edward Snowden is a hero, but Donald Trump is a traitor

Cuck.

Pinko communist trump makes America look like traitors.

So you're saying that Hillary Clinton had state secrets on a private server, and deleted the evidence when came under audit?

Because that's illegal.

Don't worry, user. He won't survive until the election

Maybe. I'm a Jonson supporter.

But I thought she didn't have any sectrets on her private server? ;^)

>obtain and leak US state secrets.

But Hillary and all her shills have assured us for the last year that there were no secrets on that server.

Uh oh!

sage

He technically doesn't know if Hillary was communicating state secrets. But it would be bad if she was. :^)

>Tacitly admitting that Putin is more of an American patriot than Hillary

A

GLORIOUS

LEAF

And guess what happens when he opens the borders faggot. All the brown people vote dem and your perfect free market world goes goodbye.

Traitor to Hillary lmao we call that a patriot son

>I'm a Jonson supporter.

That's a funny way of saying paid Hillary shill.

>jonson
please consider suicide you stupid nigger faggot

but Hillary promised us there were no secrets and they were all personal e-mails
just like she promised us her server was secure

remember to sage shill threads

>Treason
>Espionage
>Traitor
Pick three

they're devouring wikileaks just for having the nerve to be critical of the left wing as well as the right wing, and Assange doesn't even like Trump.

I seriously hope hillary wins america truly deserves it !

Oh boy the shills are out in full force today

I care more about small government and free-market capitalism than your stupid bullshit cultural and racial issues.

Nonsense! Glorious Comrade Trump cannot make mistake!

Fugged up on that one

You didn't read what I said you fucking retard. You don't get both.

You don't even know how to spell his name you fucking Hillary shill.

Clinton
>Deletes 33,000 emails
>Russia hacked private server and has all deleted e-mails
>Not traitor

Trump
>Hey Russia let's see those emails
>Traitor

kek

Either Russia has the emails or they don't.

If they do, why shouldn't they release them because all relevant security threats have already been compromised.

How stupid are democrats?

Trump is our freedom fighter.

A traitor tells American citizens that they should not put their nation first. And a traitor does not sell military secrets of the US.

>It's only shilling when it's not for my hugbox candidate

bull-baiting dog—a dog that was bred to bite and hold bulls, bears and other large animals around the face and head.

>YFW you realize mexicans and africans ALWAYS vote for more government and more government programs

Eew lad, it's almost like you aren't a realist.

But user Hillary said that there is no secrets, so what's the problem?
Hillary should publish it herself if she got nothing to hide

He literally asked russia to keep hacking US servers. Like I already said in this thread I hope this takes down Clinton too.

Its her private email. If Clinton isn't guilty Russia has nothing to release.
I think revealing that Clinton essentially gave Russia state secretes would be more damning than Trump simply requesting those state secrets to be released by Russia.

.03 cents has bees deposited in your shill account for calling other people shills.

5D CHESS

Private US servers are a civil matter you dumb shit.

I convinced my wife to not vote for Hillary, but now she's voting for Jonson.

I can't convince her that it is the same as voting for her.

Is Divorce the only option?

You can't deny OP's point is retarded.

see
If he is a traitor for calling for release of the e-mails, then she is a double-traitor for having them in the first place.

not the point op was trying to make

>He literally asked russia to keep hacking US servers. Like I already said in this thread I hope this takes down Clinton too.

They either have the emails or they don't.

There's no more hacking HRC's emails because the servers were taken down already.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Either they have the emails or they don't.

If they do, security has already been compromised.

Manchurian candidate.

Really, he said that? Because the only thing I saw him actually say was to release the emails if they had them. No talk at all about more hacking.

>I don't care about scientific reality.
Literally autism - the post.

Daily reminder that Libertardians have the highest autism spectrum representation of any demographic.

The difference between Molymeme and idiots like this one, is that Molyneux at least acknowledged from the beginning that the principles of small government, free market, and the NAP are products of Western culture and therefore Western (white) genetics.

You are all so dumb.

If there were 10 rare duel cards released and scattered through the world and then production stopped and I said I hope Kaiba can get me one of those rares, does it mean I want kaiba to produce an 11thcard? He cant the code for the cards got deleted only the 10 people that have them can act in any way.

Wtf. I hate Trump now

>Trump Supports Israel

Jew Shill

>Trump Supports Israel

Jew Shill

>Trump Supports Israel

Jew Shill

>Trump Supports Israel

Jew Shill

>Trump Supports Israel

Jew Shill

>Trump Supports Israel

Jew Shill

top shill

It's not actually, polls have shown that the rise in votes for third party correlates with a drop in votes for Hillary but not a drop in votes for Trump, meaning the only people flocking to third party are people who were going to otherwise vote for Hillary

This means Trump is still advantaged by this

Not when the attacker is a foreign state.

>God Emperor Trump playing 8D chess again

what's it like just reading a headline and forming an opinion?

It's another CTR thread

Will this hurt Trump in the polls or will they forget the statement?

>He is literally requesting that Russia and comrad Putin to obtain and leak US state secrets.
>Putin to..... leak US state secrets
Ok idiot. If Putin has them Putin can't leak them because he was not the one authorized to have them. That leaky dam has burst and it's Hillary's fault, not anyone else's.
With Trump's many bankruptcies and Hillary's abysmal record in office and multiple corruption cases we have the Giant Douche vs. the Turd Sandwich election.
Invest in rope companies because that day is coming soon.

Only if there's information which pertains to national security. Since Hillary respects the law this can't possibly be the case.

The Cardinal knows that the Pope is fucking up.

>Hillary's PRIVATE servers (that have been takenn offline)
>US servers

Pick one, you salty, salty faggot

but it was a private server, it shouldn't have had state secrets.

Calling on any foreign state to attack private American citizens/American companies is absolutely outrageous. I can't believe you guys aren't as mad about this as I am.

As soon as Trump ended his Press Conference, the NY Times was publishing headlines saying Trump called on Russia to hack Hillary Clinton's emails.
Well, Hillary Clinton's server is likely in an evidence locker in Quantico. I am going to go out on a limb and say that it is not plugged in and connected to the internet.
Anything that Russia releases would be something they already possess, meaning they would have had to have stolen information while Hillary's server was operational.
Here's the Catch-22. If Hillary Clinton is telling the truth and she only deleted emails pertaining to yoga lessons and Chelsea Clinton's wedding, then Russia hacking that information is purely a civil matter. It would be nothing but a foreign government hacking a private citizen.
But if Hillary Clinton lied... if she violated the Federal Records Act and destroyed government documents that she had an obligation to preserve... if she violated the Espionage Act and removed classified information from a secure environment, making it available for foreign hackers to steal... then anything Russia puts forward would be evidence of Hillary Clinton committing a crime.
So which is it, Mainstream Media? Is Hillary Clinton innocent of wrongdoing and Russia hacking her is largely a civil matter and one to be left to local law enforcement? Or is this prospect of Russia releasing Hillary's emails a threat to national security?
You can't have it both ways.

- domreddit

>many bankruptcies

Nuh huh! Trump said the Russians have a right to hack into America's top secret files.

He said that Moscow should have a direct download of our veterans' medical records!!

Trump is a Dark Russian dovoronik nazi dark spy bigot. He's a Dark, Dangerus, derp de dark de Cybe0invd-de-dark-de-Durumpf Derp de dillydo....

You're alright leaf.

Look at how CNN is spinning Trump's words.. No wonder the low-info masses are so brazenly ignorant.

>asking someone to release information they already have
>telling someone to hack more shit

Pick one you faggot. The damage has been done, Trump just asked for the information to be released.

Cause and Effect:

>Hillary Clinton deleted her emails (cause) meaning russia can intercept them and compromise our national security (effect)

So how is it Donald Trump's fault if russia did obtain her emails, something that wouldn't have happened if Hillary weren't a blithering retard?

But they were just personal emails and there is no classified information. That's not a crime. At this point, what difference does it make?

>I care more about small government and free-market
>oh but really don't like Trump because he asked Putin to leak emails because that is an issue that matters to a me as well.

> Trump's many bankruptcies

> Invest in rope companies because that day is coming soon.

Yes for shills like you. Did get script B who attacks script A but still undermines Trump whilst appealing to younger voters with south park reference ( Bern victims).

>releasing more classified American intel to other countries (China, North Korean, Iran) doesn't cause more damage

This.
Hes not asking them to hack anything.
Hes asking them to find her """deleted""" emails. Because her Email servers have already been hacked, I assume they have the rest of the damning Emails as well but are using them as future collateral.

I'm sure Russia would love to get Hillary impeached.

>Will this hurt Trump in the polls or will they forget the statement?

It won't hurt trump It'll keep Hillary on damage control for deleting files on the email server.

She wont be able to get any strong messages out and there is already waning faith in her character.

Democrats hate trump he wont win them over, but he can stop them for voting for Hillary.

>Trump's many bankruptcies

What?

The what is it, 6 bankruptcies out of 500 businesses that he owns?

>Calling on any foreign state to attack private American citizens
He's not doing that, he's asking Putin to prove that Hillary Clinton committed treason so we can get a trailer out of government.

But all the emails Hillary deleted were personal, and not governmental :^)

You think Snowden is the bad guy in the story?

Without those "secrets", we wouldn't see Hillary and the DNC for the dirty cunts they are.

It was reported from Breitbart's new film that Clinton also gave Russia control of 20% of the US's uranium/nuclear weaponry. If you call Trump theacherous, is that not treacherous?

une: Clinton - my private email server was not compromised by foreign entities. This whole email thing is a non issue.

July: Trump - hey Russia or anyone else, if you happen to have some of those 30k deleted emails why not release them.

Clinton - Russia hacked the DNC and my private server! This is a matter of national security!

I think this is the furthest I've seen CNN twist a headline.

There is no commonality between that headline and reality beyond the words "Trump" and "Russia".

This. It would be pretty fucking daming that the emails she deleted that were "Private" turned out to be heavily guarded state secrets that Russia had the entire time.

First people will ask, "How can someone so damn incompetent be running for president?"

This will probably hurt Trump, just not as much as it will hurt Hillary.

Why is your flag square?

If i pull that off would you die ?

No u.

Trump has always been obnoxious.

It shits on Clinton's part in the "Russian Reset"

It brings up Clinton's email scandal.

It makes light of the accusation he was in cahoots with the Russians.

Honestly the Democrats trying to shift the focus to Russia is rather weak.

>convincing her not to vote for Hillary instead of convincing her to vote for Trump
There's your problem

Your wife made the right choice. Johnson is the only candidate actually for smaller government.

“Be quiet. I know you want to save her,”

“Be quiet. You can't save her,”

>emails have already been hacked
>crime has already been committed
>calling for Putin to hand them to the FBI
>treason

topkek, fucking murder yourself Sup Forums

Saviour.

>leftists who burn flags and boo the founding fathers and military want to talk about loyalty

How exactly do open boarders lead to a smaller government??