A few things I wanted to say:

A few things I wanted to say:

1) You are not being mistreated. At all.

2) You are not a victim.

3) Your personal failings are your own responsibility, not anyone else's. Certainly not society's.

4) If impoverished illegal immigrants are "taking your jobs," then you should be more concerned with the fact that you have no skills and are frankly unemployable.

5) Some people are gay - GET OVER IT.

6) Some people are trans - GET OVER IT.

7) The rich (that doesn't include you) need to pay their fair share. And we need to stop them from buying politicians. PERIOD.

That's all. Now please kindly stop whining like a little bitch about how bad you think you have it.

Signed,

- A Not Angry White Person.

this is now a feet thread

Virtue, virtue where are you virtue?

>1) yes
>2) yes
>3) yes
>4) yes
>5) yes
>6) yes
>7) no

Almost there OP, just stop being a communist.

>4) If impoverished illegal immigrants are "taking your jobs," then you should be more concerned with the fact that you have no skills and are frankly unemployable.

This is the blame the victim mentality that makes progressives such terrible people to be around. Illegal immigrants take the jobs of the poorest in society (ie. blacks, legal mexicans etc.) They are able to do so not because they are more skilled or harder working than legal mostly non-white Americans who compete for the same jobs. Rather they are able to take jobs because as illegals, they don't have get the same benefits and labor protections as their legal counterparts.

By supporting illegal immigration progressives are really supporting big business and the corrupt politicans in their pockets at the expense of poor blacks and mexicans all the while in their delusion feeling good about their assault on the American working class.

Fuck you OP and your low quality bait

Fuck you little leftist faggot.

Very surprising to see such reason coming from a leaf.

Nice, a mind that seems somewhat clear.

But 7 isn't just gonna happen like that. What is needed is for people to turn to themselves, love themselves and be respectful to others. Not obeying the authority and not being a mindless follower and a consumer, whilst being somewhat civilized and cool with the world is all that is needed for the corrupt satanists to drop down to hell.

1 Being constantly violently verbally abused is mistreatment.

2 That makes me a victim.

3 My "personal failings" are shared by the majority of people, not a handful of degenerates like yours.

4 I am employed. I pay taxes. Traitors do not pay taxes and should fuck-off or die along with the jobless trash.

5 Stay out of my bathroom.

6 Stay out of my bathroom.

7 The rich are rich because they can protect their money a thousand ways from Sunday. They can buy politicians like you buy tissues to wipe your liberal tears. The only people that your "fair share" will take from successfully are middle and low income earners to be distributed to jobless trash.

If you can whine, I can rub your face in your shit, especially important since you're shitting where you eat.

I agree with the first 4. That doesn't mean we shouldn't enforce laws.

5 and 6 are just accepting mental illness and I don't agree with that.

First part of 7 I don't understand. Why the fuck do people think they are entitled to rich people's money? Specially after what you said in point 3. Being successful shouldn't be punished, being a failure should.
The second part depends on the person and I don't really have anything in favor or against it.

what a lewd thread

aaaaaaaaaaand they don't give a fuck because they just want the fucking power for their team to save them from the redneck mcveighs of the world haunting them in their white hate filled sleep.
pathetic people ever last one of them.

thanks footbro, you made this thread way better.

t. Cuck

Some people are fascists. - GET OVER IT

nigga you post those spic feet here too much

lmao, fuck off

are you doing crying out of your vagina?

>some people are sick in their mind GET OVER IT

Faggots should be treated not pampered.

I bet (((they))) encourage this faggotry in schools already.

Good post

I wonder if this girl is aware how much this seemingly innocent picture has resulted in gallons of spunk collectively from random dudes on the Internet

All i need to say, not an argument.

>7) The rich (that doesn't include you) need to pay their fair share

please elaborate, sir 1-post

I'm guessing she doesn't have a clue

Economically, the bottom 50% of the population doesnt pay 1 penny in federal income taxes, but receives I've 1 trillion dollars annually in government handouts.

Tell me again how the rich aren't paying their "fair share" when the poor pay nothing?

1) Everyone has to fight for their own interest. Band together to get a better life. Strife is always justified.

2) No one's a victim. You always have a choice.

3) Exactly.

4) No, it's their country, it's their job to take care of it. We have to take care of ours. Also, immigrants taking jobs is not a matter of skill, it's a matter of how much they are being payed. Immigrants get used as slaves in Southern Europe (Southern Italy in particular), so you don't pay them at all. Or they work for an undeclared amount of money, so they cost less money. Another thing to consider is the fact that those immigrants are already breaking the law by being there. They don't give a fuck if they get paid a third of the minimum wage forced on European economies. Getting paid is still better than nothing.
What we Europeans lack nowadays is a willingness to do hard work for a shit pay.

5) No. Most of them do nothing for society except work for some time. They can suck cock and take it up the arse as much as they want as long as they produce heirs to repopulate Europe with European children. If they can't be arsed to do that, they're useless.

6) Transsexuality is bullshit. They have to be fixed.

7) > And we need to stop them from buying politicians
That's what happens when you let the poor, the uneducated and the pathetic vote and become candidates. Only a class of rich and educated people should be allowed to vote and rule. The masses have nothing of interest to say. Also, the rich feed you. They pay taxes, but they also pay for your food, your education, your housing, your car, etc. You just don't want successful people to be successful.

>fair share

I'm sure that you, in your infinite wisdom, know exactly what constitutes a "fair share", right?

Fucking shill slide threads...

They do, as a matter of fact.