>East Hama July 18
i.imgur.com/z3p4zOM.jpg

>SouthFront JULY 26
youtu.be/GiBq8B_Yjls
youtu.be/A42SXSskqjg

Other urls found in this thread:

syriagenerals.wordpress.com/syria-tldr/
english.al-akhbar.com/node/18437
derstandard.at/2000041905730/Toter-in-Badewanne-in-Salzburg-Zwei-Syrer-gestanden-die-Tat
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada-rejects-comical-al-qaeda-link-to-syria-blasts-as-40-die-in-suicide-attacks
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/must-watch-videos/interviews-with-assad/
youtube.com/watch?v=HYspCZuc1ls
youtube.com/watch?v=58EQxUN3d3Y
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-manbij-idUSKCN0ZZ16Z
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck assad.

EXPLOSION

Come on man why did you keep all the assadist propaganda

calm down shlomo

Fuck Putin

It's okay Israel-san, we all know you secretly like president assad. No need to be ashamed about it.

hello Mr Mossad.

>fuck assad
>for doing the same shit your country is doing

I cant believe all these damage control by proxyfags and hoholfags the latest days...

obligatory for recent days events

it's possible, but it's pretty speculative. Far more concrete is the fact that isis/aq in iraq sprang from disaffected ba'athists who were radicalised and reorganised in american run prisons in iraq. it's also pretty well known and concrete that they invaded syria at about the same time as there was some civil discontent in syria. it is also pretty well documented that government troops were fired on first during those civil unrest periods, just as is the case that it is unlikely according to MIT and the UN that assads troops used chemical weapons on civs early on. It has been reasonably well established that it was 'rebels'. Now in my book, being a 'civ' does not give me any knowledge on how to work with chemical weapons - so its clearly a provocation.

I don't think anyone says or thinks that assad is an angel. we simply say he is the legitimate democratically elected leader of a secular syria, as certified by observers from all around the world, including the usa. And not being an angel makes him 1 billion times more credible than a bunch head cutters who at times have and have not allied themselves with hardcore beheaders.

I mean, you were looking to add value to our understanding in an open and honest way right. You weren't at all trying to derail or be a dick, or reframe in an underhanded way like some little passive aggressive bitch. right?

the moon landing is hitler

Ok /sg/ help us update the TL;DR

syriagenerals.wordpress.com/syria-tldr/

check the page and leave a comment+ source, or just reply to us in here.. what ever way works best for you.

has this been posted in /sg/ before?

lot of the shit has come true

english.al-akhbar.com/node/18437

kek I knew it was you

I dont mind your posts though, some reasonable counterpoints are okay

Unlike the butthurt Russian who just posts bullshit - no arguments whatsoever

Abu Nariman, admin of Russian 2ch, gave a bay'ah to the IS before attack on the church in France.

I hope you are ironic-ivan and not invading-holhol-scum

is he our only hope

Jews did it.

>it's possible, but it's pretty speculative.

It isn't really with the FSA and the other "Syrian rebels". The ISIS does have more roots in Iraq, but the reason why they became a thing in Syria is the same why the FSA did: the drought and the economical/social damage it caused.

>I don't think anyone says or thinks that assad is an angel.

Be surprised: I think he is, and that is his biggest flaw. He is literally too good for Syria. His mistakes can be all racked back to him trying to be a cool and democratic leader and also a reliable and trustworthy ally. Too bad the first never leads to anything good in the ME and for the second he has the worst selection of allies ever.

>Now in my book, being a 'civ' does not give me any knowledge on how to work with chemical weapons - so its clearly a provocation.

There have been quite a lot of SAA deserters among the rebels. Hell, the FSA was founded by SAA deserters.

>I mean, you were looking to add value to our understanding in an open and honest way right.

Well, all the things I listed are missing from the tl;dr and are kinda important if you think about it. Even if they give the whole thing a different tone because now one can read about Assad fucking up too. It is just... how things are. Being biased to Assad for whatever reason is not what I would call "honest way" to be honest.

Good evening friend

salam khayo

Fuck cockholes

check the videos in Op Deep

Mashallah, brother! My dua's are with Sheikh Abu!

Good evening dutch bro
Salam bro

>english.al-akhbar.com/node/18437
not seen that before.
I'd like to do some digging to check it out.

thanks for the heads up

I like him

how are you? its very hot in here

I was unprepared (
Last time I baked completely kosher bread they made new one on 290 post and were ahead of me.

>FREE SYRIANS

dates to early 2014 but a very interesting read

Posting in a hohol thread

Thank you for making the thread hohol bot, it will be a pleasure to post SAA gains in this thread.

Repeat after me

I STAND WITH ASSAD

I STAND WITH ASSAD
checked!

I STAND WITH ASSAD

warm wishes to Assad. Dont ever make the mistake we did and give an inch.

Ivan Sidorenko @IvanSidorenko1 3m3 minutes ago
#Syria #Aleppo The only Official #YPG #Kurdish #Kurds Reports in the last 13 hours. #TwitterKurds #Sheikh_Masqood

vids, removed assad interviews..

I STAND WITH ASSAD!

I stand with ASSAD!

It won't let me log into to the /sg/ twitter anyone else experiencing problems?

I love Ivan. The man is a hero.

Бoг жeлaeт eгo.

Just got back for vacation to Den hague.

Shit town which cannot even be considered Dutch at this poitn.

What did I miss the past week?

meanwhile two syrian teens just killed a guy just for his clothes and credit card.
derstandard.at/2000041905730/Toter-in-Badewanne-in-Salzburg-Zwei-Syrer-gestanden-die-Tat

Man, those annoying Hohols are at it again.
I fucking hate myself for missing /ug/ back then. I followed many Faceberg pages and news channels and got every detail of every battle, but what was missing is Sup Forums's unique shitposting meme atmosphere I came to love so much.
So many keks had, so many memes made

fugg twitter axed us I think
someone needs to make a new twitter account

Canada has dismissed as ‘comical’ Syrian government claims that al-Qaeda was behind two suicide bombings in the country that have left 44 people dead and injured 100 more.
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada-rejects-comical-al-qaeda-link-to-syria-blasts-as-40-die-in-suicide-attacks
So former Al-Nusra front, Jabhat Fateh Al Sham should be excluded from blacklist soon.

welcome back.

Ya. Same here. Probably Twitter got paranoid about all the different users.

The person who made the account originally (who actually did?) is going to have to click some email link or some shit to confirm that nothing is wrong

>the reason why they became a thing in Syria is the same why the FSA did: the drought and the economical/social damage it caused.

no. u see thats speculative. it is far more concrete a thing to say that they came, with guns with the intention of doing a lot more than they have managed. It is more concrete to say that they have been supplied by western interests, with western weapons. I can agree with you that the drought etc may be/even are contributing factors. But you present them as if they are the one and only reason - 'it's ONLY because'. And that I am afraid is bullshit. They would have come, with or without a drought, once they were radicalized in those prisons. It is their coming that is the reason, the drought perhaps made it easier. U follow?

We can disagree on him being an angel, it is neither here nor there, if we can agree that he is the legitimate ruler and the hope of maintaining a more or less contiguous syria intact after the dust has settled.

> There have been quite a lot of SAA deserters among the rebels. Hell, the FSA was founded by SAA deserters.

Here we go again with the spurious side arguments. Sure there were defectors. But the point is that Assads troops did not conduct the chem attacks against civilians. Neither the UN nor MIT ( the one in Massachusetts ) believe that there is any credibility to the claim.

There is some subsequent evidence of the rebels making some chem weapons and storing them, i forget the details. But its an aside.

I guess you must be arguing that assads chemical weapons commandos were deserters and this is how they did the attack and there were no outside players involved. Ok. should be checkable in the long run. But my point would be its a pretty sorry bunch of 'freedom fighters' that gas women and children in the name of their freedom fight.

>Well, all the things I listed are missing from the tl;dr and are kinda important if you think about it.

hmmm, i did, I called them speculative, misleading

will do

Colorado made the account. unfortunately he used an email address that doesn't exist
/sg/ twitter is dead

ALLEPPO SURROUNDED.

Next objective will be the Bakeries

How is Manbij looking?

it's also hot here but not kuwait hot, temps ranging between 30 to 35C through the summer with high humidity.

>>I mean, you were looking to add value to our understanding in an open and honest way right.

I think you need to reword your points, there is a better story around the economic situation 2000 - 2011 and massive population growth being compounded by drought.
Perhaps you have better points than I have credited you for, It's just that they seem ...unfinished and mismatched - e.g. he bought planes instead of feeding his people. As if that was the straw that broke the camels back. Hell Greece ( pay debnts) bought submarines instead of bailing its banks or it's economy.

Let me think, perhaps I can grow as a person from this.

>What did I miss the past two years?
Nothing.

the kurds in sheikh maqsood have fucking pepsi, none of these people are starving I swear to God.

>unfortunately he used an email address that doesn't exist

Use Openmailbox or some other email service that doesn't require a phone and a backup address

Oy Vey

I remember the first time I saw ISIS drinking mountain dew cans I was pissed. For some reason I thought they were cave dwellers like the taliban.

no, no dont say that!!!

ah cool they are still there. you can find them at

syriagenerals.wordpress.com/must-watch-videos/interviews-with-assad/

the problem is he just typed some random letters in.
someone needs to create a new /sg/ twitter acc

Fuck Israel.

Assad was the best thing to happen to Syria and he will rebuild it.

>Colorado made the account. unfortunately he used an email address that doesn't exist

Bortnikov( Head of FSB): to fight terrorism it is necessary to solve the problem of Internet anonymity.

I STAND WITH ASSAD!

the web page is still showing it as active. Havent tried to log in. Who's is it originally?

he is a world hero

Right, like in Africa where coca cola is cheaper than clean water. Nobody is starving in Africa they have coca cola.

Thats because the Sheikh Maqsoud Kurds get supplies via government held-Aleppo, because surprise, you can negotiate and work with the Syrian government, unlike the moderate extremists who just want to kill everyone because "derp democracy freedom fuck yeah"

colorado made the account. the account is still there but no one can log in.

This.

SANA news from East Ghouta
youtube.com/watch?v=HYspCZuc1ls

how can that be - dont u have toconfirm and stuff via the mailbox?

Hold up there might be a fix

Has any of us used Twitter for Android/iOS?

Apparently if youd open the app it would still be logged in, and you could change the email adress under Settings > Account > Email

>counter-terrorists win
youtube.com/watch?v=58EQxUN3d3Y

The same shit as in Russia. But there's no "western-backed revolt". There is only an overstayed dictator.

>no. u see thats speculative.

Is it? We all know that it happened and how it went down. There are plenty of articles about it on the internet. Some are even calling the Syrian Civil War as the "first Water War".

It all fits:
>Drought hits.
>Peasants travel to the cities.
>Workers leave for the Gulf States.
>Life is still shit for both.
>Radicalization by Muslim Brotherhood/whatever is in the Gulf States.
>Now both the peasants and the workers want to snakcbar.
>Cue in the many enemies Assad has made (USA, Qatar, Saudi Arabia) who let those people snackbar because fuck Assad.
There... bang! Those weapons and equipment couldn't do shit if there were nobody to arm up.

>Here we go again with the spurious side arguments.

I don't say that it was Assad who chem'd those civvies, I only say that the rebels could do it all by themselves because they had the ex-soldiers for the job.

>I called them speculative, misleading

How are they misleading?

>We can disagree on him being an angel, it is neither here nor there, if we can agree that he is the legitimate ruler and the hope of maintaining a more or less contiguous syria intact after the dust has settled.

I agree that he is a legitimate leader. I disagree that he is the hope for a stable Syria. He had the chance for that, and he fucked up. End of story. It has happened, and it will happen again if Assad remains at the helm.

IMHO, the best hope for Syria is one of the big generals. The Tiger might be the best shot, but the Beast is a good pick too. Syria needs someone like the old Assad and not someone like his son.

Newfag to these threads, haven't paid any real attention to the civil war in years.

Are there any actual, truly secular anti-government groups left? My understanding is that the FSA was never really a unified group, and that it has splintered into many factions of Sunni-religious anti-government groups who are not secular.

I know you guys like to meme Assad but do you really think he will ever re-unite Syria? The best case scenario is Assad living in Russia and Syria get a Lebanon arrangement.

praise assad. you're a life saver

couldnt find a good new map.
last thing I remember was US gave 48 hours to isis members in the city to flee!
nothing after that.
its not that they are starving or anything since americans and gentle french are bombing them and nah civilians are not dead and they are having party 24/7 in the streets shouting thanks obama
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-manbij-idUSKCN0ZZ16Z

Nope, you can make up an email for twit, not facebook though

>muh putin
FSB controls your country bro, if not Putin it would be another just like him.

Of Course the Kike doesn't like Assad.

you guys are pathetic

>There are plenty of articles about it on the internet. Some are even calling the Syrian Civil War as the "first Water War".

Irrelevant. These are the same people who claim we're all doomed because of climate change and claims solar and wind can supply 100% of all energy needs. If there had been no drought, there would still have been a US-designed coup attempt.

I'll now leave you to your discussion with SA Bro.

Isn't it Zabadani? It's still under rebels control.

does this help

Login issues

Request help signing in to your account.

Great, we found the account @syriageneral

It looks like you might be able to fix this issue right now.

If you still have access to the Twitter app for iOS or Android, you can add or update your email address and reset your password by doing the following:

On Twitter for iOS

On your profile, tap the gear icon Gear Icon and select Settings.
Under Account, tap Email
Insert your email address and tap Next.
Sign in to your email account to confirm your email address. Read more here.

On Twitter for Android

Tap the overflow icon Overflow Icon and select Settings.
Under Account, tap Email
Insert your email address and tap Next.
Sign in to your email account to confirm your email address. Read more here.

>It's just that they seem ...unfinished and mismatched

Yeah, sorry for that, my understanding on the Syrian conflict is in a state of constant evolution, and thus things tend to be somewhat clumsy because I don't bother to express myself acutely. It is, like, a mind game for me.

>e.g. he bought planes instead of feeding his people

It was just a "fun fact" kind of thing that represented the situation pretty well. The point is that Assad was not on the top of things (so to speak) and let the drought spiral out of control for no apparent reason.

>Are there any actual, truly secular anti-government groups left?

There were only ever 5 men who were secular AND anti-government.

>do you really think he will ever re-unite Syria?
Yes. Because the only thing that will happen under US.gov-approved rebels will be genocide.

I was referring to the OP, the holhol edited the OP to fit his job

Why Russia is so popular?

>Aldin Abazović @Ald_Aba 48 sHace 49 segundos

>#SAA advanced beyond Layramon garages under heavy artillery cover in #Aleppo #Syria

SIEGE HAPPENING NOW!!!!!!!