Wait, seriously? One of the hottest women in Marvel and she's intimate with a robot? Is this some cuckold's fetish...

Wait, seriously? One of the hottest women in Marvel and she's intimate with a robot? Is this some cuckold's fetish? I don't care if she's straight or gay, if the person she's with is black or white, but why have her in a relationship with a robot?

Byrne pls go and stop writing grown men and little girls together

>he isn't about that clang clang life

What's wrong with robots?

Fuck off, I know it's you.

Jesus Christ, the lack of actual comics readers on this board talking about comics is atrociously bad.
The answers to your questions were answered in the very first of Vision's appearances in comics.

So go read more comic books before talking about them. Fuckwit.

Would you say... it grinds your gears, user?

Because Vision is pure.
And by the sound of it makes a better BF than you would.
Also

I'm not against the idea of a woman being with a robot, but I think the hottest members of either sex should be with someone that at least some of the audience could relate to. Who can relate to a robot?

In the comics Vision isn't a robot in the metal sense, he's a robot in the Asimov sense; basically made out of plastics and synthetic organics replicating real human organs and functions.

This is him out of costume; he's just a hairless red guy with funny eyes basically.

Vision in the comics is actually pretty interesting, not actually robotic.
He seems like at the strangest a very polite foreign guy who gets confused about cultural stuff.

Other then that he's quite human; he can bleed (it's not our kind of blood but it IS blood), he can feel emotions, he can get angry, and he cries in the very second story he ever appears in.

Get off the stage!

Byrne pls

Be fair, it's Bendis too.
Because he actually enjoys reading the garbage of that Literally-A-Child-Fucker.

>One of the hottest women in Marvel and she's intimate with a robot? Is this some cuckold's fetish?
Holy shit man why are you mad. You shouldn't be this offended, both of them are fictional.

The issue isn't what he's made of. The issue is that one of the best women is with a guy that none of the readers should realistically be able to relate to.

Vision's a synthezoid, not a robot.

And I'm sure the synthezoid readers are able to relate to him

So go write fanfiction then, it's literally made for self-inserts. Not that hard.
The objective of comics isn't to make characters that you feel you could easily self-insert into, it's to tell a story that appeals to a large number of people.
You are not one of the people it appeals to.

I'm serious about the fanfiction things, there's nothing wrong with writining it and it improves your writing skills quite a bit of you keep doing it.

I can relate to him.

Even androids can feel, user.

Oh good, you're autistic then. Carry on with your delusions and go write fan fiction if you don't like the reality like says.

>Wanda
>Hot

>implying you wouldn't

C H R O M E D

>I can't relate to people if they don't look like me.

Thanks for giving ammo to Tumblr.

Sorry man, you're waifu is into robo-D.

That's racist.

Forgot the image.

I'm smart.

If you want help with the fanfiction thing I can do that.

> Self-actualize and get in touch with his head crystal
> Kek

If Wanda was a hot robot with a personality AI, would you like her less?

Female fans of characters like Thor and Spider-Man want him to be with a girl they can relate to. That's normal.

A guy wants the attractive comic character to be with a guy he can relate to. That's "autistic."

I doubt if any of you are qualified to make that diagnosis.

Literally the only depiction of her I've found attractive, desu

Vision wants to become more human.
Wanda wants to become less human.

POTTERY

They all have their charm.

Wanda is awful and Vision is only occasionally good as a bootleg Spock when he isn't as shit and boring as she is

Also please read Avengers issue 113

Am i the only one who thought Vision dressed like a Granddad in CW?

You can see that Wanda was reading a magazine, and in the cover a guy had the same clothes as him.
Vision probably copied those clothes think she liked it.

Fucked a robot and his brother ...

Vision tends to dress fairly conservatively by choice.
When he went on honeymoon with Wanda he mentions feeling very uncomfortable in his swimsuit.

I think he's actually embarrassed about showing off lots of skin.

>robot
He's a synthezoid.

her own brother is a better ship

the movie kinda had a passing kiss on the forehead that was more than friendly too. and their first scene was of them holding hands

Olsen and ATJ said they worked to have some incest undertones in the movie because of Ultimates.

Why is she so horny.

Chaos magic makes you horny.

Oh.
Hope MCU Wanda has chaos magic.

is vision x wanda canon in comics too?

They are fucking married in the comics.

Well, were married.
But as a rule it's best to ignore everything that happens after Bendis took over Marvel, since even Bendis ignores what Bendis writes even as everyone else ignores what he writes too.

~sigh~

crawl back to oblivion, Byrne

Bettany is going to be a lucky fuck.

What about that time she straight up raped a guy with her mouth?

Fans of the movies can fuck off regardless.

What would I give to see this shit in IW.

This.

Imageboard.

I don't read marvel because it's shit. They're a couple?

And then very weird stuff happened, and then they weren't.

What if I want them to be with a guy like Vision who's a socially challenged weirdo so I can self insert more normally? Is that autistic?

Who allowed you to post here, robot?

DING!

>being attracted to slave/gypsy shit

Isn't she underage? I mean, that's kinda hot but still.

No. Why would you think that?

Vision is underage too, Wanda is in her early 20's in the movie.

With Vision/Scarlet Witch, Vision is the cuck and the Nazi Gave Me Super Powers/Enron-style Embezzler Who Framed His Brother For His Crimes And Drove Him To Crime/Suicide asshole Wonder Man is the bull. And Wasp is the bigoted bitch who has brainwashed Wanda into thinking such forms of Cuckolding is perfectly natural

wew lad
Well I figure age doesn't really count for him, being a robot and all

Post moar

all of that is autistic. representation in movies, if even matters for the sake of argument, shouldn't be about the fucking love interests, autist

Okay.

go read the last issue of Vision

This one is adorable.

Foolish, user. We've been here all along.

Vision pls go.

>you will never fuck a robot

It's as if whatever Wanda tried to do left him traumatized.

Leave comic neckbeard.

01000110 01010101 01000011 01001011 01011001 01001111 01010101 00100001

How did you pass the captcha?

Is he asexual? I mean that would make the most sense.

Tell me again that Sup Forums isn't infesting Sup Forums.

no he's just awkward

VISION IS A KEK! VISION IS A KEK!

Sup Forums pls go.

It absolutely is.
They used to be mostly confined to MCU threads but it's spreading